Vital signs are measurements of the body's most basic functions. They are useful in monitoring and detecting medical problems and helps you decide whether a person is in need of specialized care or not.
With this application you can:
1. Keep track of vital signs and other health related parameters for different patients
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
- Oxygen saturation
- Consciousness level
- Urine output
2. Visualize the data in a chart
3. Track possible serious conditions and be warn to act accordingly
Please note that this program does not substitutes your nurse's or doctor's consultation.
All of your data are stored locally and do not leak through internet. Your backup file is also stored locally.
This application does not contain ads.
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: the internet access is needed for checking license
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: checks if there is an internet access
- CHECK_LICENSE: checks license
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: restore database
Ideal für den täglichen Check-up mit den Bluetooth-Messgeräten von newgen medicals!
Paramedics will be able to confirm appropriate pediatric ET tube sizes, emergency measures in the event of an infectious exposure, signs and symptoms of acute illnesses, conditions that warrant supplemental oxygen administration, fracture classifications based on displacement, and much more.
In portrait mode, the app displays the physiological reference range for a particular age group. Quickly cycle through different age ranges with a swipe of the finger or go straight to the age range required with a simple click. A handy timer is displayed to aid in the measurement at the bedside. Rotate the device to landscape mode and all physiological ranges are displayed in an easy to read table.
Paediatric GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale) flash cards are also displayed on the GCS tab for quick reference. Swipe left and right to switch between Pre-Verbal and Verbal responses.
This app supports auto resume so the information is available as quickly as pulling a card out of your pocket.
The app is also useful for regular trips to the doctor's office. It allows one to record medications along with the aforementioned details.
OFFLINE EMERGENCY TOOL built on hundreds of thousands of real life emergency situations over the past four years. A unique search engine that is customized for you! Please take some time to explore the app.
Comprehensive Medical Health Guide & symptom checker designed to help in Emergency First Aid, at Home or Outdoors.
24/7 access to health information.
+ Now features "Quick Links" for easy First Aid and Emergency Medical content access and Symptoms Checker.
+ Lab values and tests.
+ Natural search, based on comprehensive information (like local conditions, medical history, vital signs, past search, and more).
+ Ranking emphasis on Medical First Aid and life threatening conditions. App is a result of about a million real time searches performed. Outdoors, home and car medical topics. + Internet connectivity is not required, after initial sync for the app to work.
+ Our content is original (no infomercials), 100% written and edited by MDs. We are uncompromising with the quality of medical content.
+ Based on our custom platform, we provide real solutions to life situations by professional ER team.
AR First Aid features :
~ Quick links
~ Content is available off-line, no connectivity required after the initial sync
~ Natural search
~ Voice Search
~ Human Atlas + Search.
~ Symptoms and signs checker
~ Articles are written for the purpose of this application and to help in mobile non-hospital conditions.
~ Emergency medical conditions ranking. Using a proprietary symptom medical chart and custom artificial intelligence (AI) to rank. AI auto-improvements based on the current usage data, symptoms, signs vitals and much more.
~ Emergency, life threatening and every day conditions. Most home medical remedies are covered. We are adding more and improving our existing articles based on the current usage data. Daily. Our app does not try to diagnose. It can't replace your MD's opinion.
~ Local medical service providers, on your finger tips, from Google
~ Medical Profile, used to rank search for First Aid and more
~ Articles specifically written for the application, not 'paid by' infomercials.
~ We constantly expand our database with more and more medical data. Wide variety of answers for new non-emergency conditions/cases are added every day.
Cannot be moved on SD due to copyright protection.
Our Emergency Response application is aimed to help untrained users to recognize and react to a medical situation. It is sometimes crucial to identify the most probable cause, depending on patient condition and medical history. We incorporate a separate time/location factors in order to rank the result set.
AR First Aid features a comprehensive search engine which evaluates the search query for known combinations of symptoms, signs, and conditions. Our basic IA ranks possible causes and identifies potentially dangerous situations given the patient medical history. AR First AID shows specific steps to perform for most common home/outdoor/sport conditions and injuries in plain language. Supported media includes videos, images and step by step instructions. In certain cases, when we need to further differentiate, additional options will be presented.
Last but not least, we try to find a medical professional or service near by. We are NOT affiliated to or profit from such services.
AR First Aid team is looking forward to bring the best experience and constantly updating its medical databases. If you can help us with the medical researches and articles, please let us know, we are ready to give credit where it is due.
These tools include:
- A weight converter.
- Step by step Left Bundle Branch Block and Right Ventricular Infarct diagrams.
- A tool to calculate when to discontinue nitroglycerin administration.
- Charts for pediatric vitals including APGAR scoring chart
- Driptronome - Creates a metronome tempo for custom drip rates.
- Dopamine drip rate calculator.
The application will also be updated with new or modified protocols as they become available.
• Blood pressure
• Heart rate
• SpO2 (Blood oxygenation)
The Scanadu Scout™ system is being designed to emulate the sophisticated tools of an emergency room from the comfort of your living room. Ultimately it will measure, track and trend your vital signs in seconds and deliver insights to your Android phone providing you with the intelligence to live a healthier life.
The Scanadu Scout™ system has not been cleared or approved by the FDA. The designated medical content is not intended for diagnostic purposes.
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
Excellent for physicians, nurses and healthcare providers.
Also a perfect tool for medicine students, interns and residents.
- Create SOAP notes
• Vital signs
• Laboratory results
• Past medical history
- Send notes via encrypted email (AES 256)
- Attach note to email as html, zip, or plain text
- Backup/Restore medical notes to SD Card as encrypted zip file
- Archive Patients
- Sort notes ascending or descending by date
- Password protected access with Sign In screen
- Auto Sign Out feature for more data protection
- Search engine
- Free space indicator
- Physical exam wizard
- Licensing service implementation
- Illustrated tutorial
- dynamic text fields
- patient picture
- custom picture on medical note
- faster backup algorithm
- Extrapolates gestational age of ultrasonography.
- Average fetal weight
- Crown-rump length from weeks 11 to 40
- Calculate LMP from due date
International Classification of Diseases codes 10
Now you can see both
- ICD-9 (more that 14,900 searchable codes) and
- ICD-10 codes (more than 32,500 searchable codes)
- Works off-line and it contains more than 47,200 codes!
- search the database while you type
- New 2001 ICD-9-CM data codes
- ~200 ICD-9-CM new codes
Is like having an Arterial Blood Gas Interpreter on your pocket.
Determine the four basic processes:
- Metabolic Acidosis
- Respiratory Acidosis
- Metabolic Alkalosis
- Respiratory Alkalosis
In this site you can find any over-the-counter medication or product that you usually can find is any pharmacy store with the convenience of mail delivery to your home.
You can buy any over-the-counter product without the embarrassment of make a line in front of other at the pharmacy store.
WebPatient warns that the information contained in these site should not in any case replace the consultation of the health professional. Equally WebPatient is not responsible for the misuse by a user of this web content.
With this application you can create a fake text message (SMS) into your Messaging Application.
Just select the type of message (From or To), type the phone number, set the date and time, type your message and press Send.
Then open your native Messaging Application and find you unread fake message.
Why those permissions?
FakeSMS create a SMS in to your native Messaging Application , those permissions allow FakeSMS complete this task.
Is root needed?
What is AppShare?
Other apps that "Share" your apps simply create a "Soft" links to the market. With AppShare you share the real app from your device.
How it is works?
With AppShare the transfer is directly from your Android device to another android device.
OK, but can I share my apps via email?
Yes, you can share your apps in an email that contains the app as an attachment.
What about paid app?
AppShare don't/can't share paid apps or apps with the copy protection feature.