Manage your account:
• Pay bills
• Get payment & usage history
• Manage average payment plan – Add/cancel average payment plan, check balance
• Manage automatic bill payments – Add/modify/cancel automatic bill payments
• Find authorized pay stations
• Report Outages
Stay informed about an outage:
• See outages in your neighborhood
• Search by address, zip or county
• Show outages visually on the map by zip code or county
• Improved outage information including if a crew is in the area working the issue
• Sign up for text alerts on current and future outages
• Current weather overlay of service territory
• Easily report an outage – no need to remember account number or Westar’s phone number.
Requests submitted through the mobile app are automatically sent to the appropriate City of Lewisville departments. The City of Lewisville, TX mobile app is free to download on any Android or Apple device.
Citizens’ First Center: Contact the city to ask a question or report a problem, directly from the app. Submit a question, photo or request directly to our City staff. And, it’s GPS-enabled, so you can do it all on the go!
Stay informed: Track the status of your inquiries right from your phone; check the latest updates from Environmental Services; or find information on special City services like snow removal.
Find a business: Need a restaurant, shop or service? Use our mobile map to “Keep it in the ‘O!”
News: Get updates on the most recent City projects and view official news and press releases as they come out.
Events Calendar: Find upcoming events, City meetings and volunteer opportunities in O’Fallon.
Social: Connect with the City of O’Fallon on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Contact Us: Find contact information and useful links for City and St. Charles County information.