Panasonic MAX Juke App will take you to the next level of party with Panasonic compatible mini system.
Bring your friends over and experience new party excitement.
1. Music Player
- Play songs on your smart devices via bluetooth.
2. Jukebox Request
- Request and play songs from the internal or USB memory on mini systems.
- Share same request playlist with your friends at the same time.
3. DJ Sampling Maker
- Record and register your favorite DJ sample sounds on MAX series products.
* Sample sound can be operated on turntable on MAX series products.
* 12 sample sounds are pre-installed.
4. Remote Control
- Handy remote control function for compatible mini system.
5. DJ Illumination
- Adjust MAX product illumination from color palette.
- Enjoy Youtube sound on mini system.
7. Bluetooth connection with NFC (Near Field Communication ).
*1 In order to stream a music on the device by Bluetooth, the devices first need to be paired.
*2 NFC(Near Field Communication) is only available on certain Android devices.
*3 Some feature maybe not supported depending on the model you purchased.
For information on using this app, compatible models and feature or any trouble about this app, please visit the following support page.
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Draw like you have never drawn before. Draw lots of incredible drawings very quickly.
-General purpose drawing
Please see the seizure warning in the application.
Choose from many different patterns and movements to create relaxing, intriguing, images like the ones on the store page -- but animated!
Features whirling, pulsing semi-random patterns that are guided by your touch and by the settings you choose.
Twist and turn your camera to find the perfect image! Point it at different pictures on your computer to see what kind of patterns you can create! Press the snapshot button to capture images to your gallery!
• Realtime effects! No need to wait for any image processing to occur!
• Live rotation controls to spin all the camera lenses!
• Works with Android phones supporting OpenGL ES 2
By SYGN Desygn Inc.
You can explore predefined kaleidoscope patterns or customize your own settings:
- 4 types of mirrors (two classical patterns, grid and mandala like)
- many different base images and color maps
- various post-effects (adjusting colors, vignette, blur, ...)
Everything fully explorable by swiping your finger over the screen or from the kaleidoscopic settings dialog.
Enjoy billions of possible combinations and discover the beauty of kaleidoscope worlds! The output image can be saved and used as a wallpaper.
This upgrade removes all advertisements from the app Kaleidoscope to make it an ad-free experience. We appreciate your business.
WARNING: This app is an upgrade for Kaleidoscope, a free app available from Resonos. Buying this app will do nothing on its own, it only works as an accessory for Kaleidoscope.
About the app:
Get lost in a world of reflections with this awesome free kaleidoscope application. Kaleidoscope augmented reality (AR) application uses your phone's camera to display a cool kaleidoscoped picture of the world that updates in realtime. Alternatively, use any image on your phone as a fun source for the virtual kaleidoscope. Save images to your phone to share with friends! See beautiful patterns and mirrored reflections, spirographs, hexagons, spirals, swirls, and much more--the possibilities are endless!
* Kaleidoscope the camera or any image on your phone
* Powered by OpenGL! The kaleidoscope is rendered blazing fast, although using the camera will cause some slowdown.
* Gallery to store all your favorite Kaleidoscopes in and view in a coverflow style
* ActionBar style intuitive app layout
* Fluid kaleidoscope animations
* Three kaleidoscope shapes (pro upgrade only)
* Kaleidoscope effects (pro upgrade only)
* Much much more!
- Intuitive paint interface.
- Swipe to draw lines, tap to draw points.
- Many colorful art-brush to chose from.
- 3 symmetry modes.
- Control brush thickness..
- Auto-paint mode.
- Dynamic brush option.
Before purchasing, you can try the free version (ads supported) here:
This paid version does not contain ads or popup ads.
* 24 amazing brushes draw shapes and patterns automatically
* Blend Modes (Lighten, Darken, Color Dodge, Color Burn, etc)
* Intuitive user interface
* Mirrored Drawing – Vertical, Horizontal and Kaleidoscope mode
* Eraser plus the Clear Blend Mode allows you to use any brush as an eraser
* Line width adjustment
* Opacity adjustment
* Brush custom adjustments
* Full color support with an intuitive color picker
* Selectable background color
* Gallery allows you to view, add, edit, delete and export your artwork
* Built in slide show feature lets you show off your creations
* Full undo/redo
* Draw in portrait or landscape mode
* Set picture orientation
* Online gallery lets you share your pictures with friends, family and the world
* Post your artwork to your Facebook Wall
* Post your artwork to Twitter
The "Kaleidoscope Lime" – a tool for creating paintings in the art kaleidoscope. You can do it even if you do not know how to draw. The picture is created from fragments of the base image that reflected from the virtual mirror, according to the selected optical system, will make a unique image. Just as in the usual kaleidoscope of you probably will not be able to get the same picture a second time, so do not forget to save the results on the SD-card. Perhaps some pictures you want to show on the desktop. Animation mode allows you to unwind and relax while watching a continuously changing picture. In "Kaleidoscope Lime" has a variety of options for creating random base image (styles, palettes, etc.), as well as the possibility of obtaining a basic camera image from the gallery or from additional institutional collections: Collection «PATTERNS»
Version "Kaleidoscope Lime" contains a greater number of optical systems, more palettes in the "Autogeneration", allows you to save pictures in high resolution, and contains no advertising.
安卓版: 需要通过手机助手放在 /sdcard/Pictures/brush 下面。或者放在一个您自己任何合适的位置也行，反正通过文件选择界面可以找到就行。
PC和Mac版：放在应用目录中的 cache/brush 下面。