• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. Just run the following command from your PC:
adb shell "pm grant com.phoenixstudios.aiogestures android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS"
A tutorial can be found here: http://blog.sightidea.com/?p=44
You just stroke a phone with your own gesture mark and the phone will remember where to take you.
Your favorite apps, internet pages, contact numbers by calling or texting people or even your phone settings !!!
- Facebook? Just write 'f'.
- Calling to someone? just add your gesture to call
that person or to text other person.
- WI-FI On Off? Let’s make ‘W’ for this.
What can I use?
* Internet URL
* Contact auto call, auto message
* Home button
* Silent Mode
* Vibration Mode
* Auto rotation
The free version will only let you add two gestures to your list. If you comment and rate the app in the Market, then you can add one more gesture to it, so please try it for yourself how fun and easy it is today ~~~ !!!
How to use is really simple:
1. Select a category from
[Internet / Application / Contact / Phone Setting ]
2. Select an item from the list
3. Create a gesture for the item
4. Turn on My Gesture
(The icon will stay on the top layer when turned on)
5. Click on the icon
6. Draw a gesture
7. The desired app/internet/calling/texting/settings
will be available instantaneously!!!
More functions - gesture recognition, shortcut, auto call message, smart linked launcher, one hand on off on-off
Finger brings shortcuts that allow jumping from one app to another by simply tracing a gesture with a finger on the screen.
In addition to the possibility of having shortcuts to open applications, Finger Gesture Launcher offers the ability to make calls, opening websites in your browser, change system settings, simulate the home button or lock the screen among others. All this by simply drawing a gesture on the screen with your finger.
Forget access the app drawer to navigate between your applications. Accelerate and streamline the use of your Smartphone, while still interacting with the rest of your applications.
I'm aware this version does not support Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and I'm working on update.
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
You can save a GESTURE to open any application/URL/Settings or to Dial a Contact.
An application that will listen to your gestures.
You can customize this application as you needed.
You can create as many GESTURE rules. No limitation.
Light weight application.
Saves your time.
Any suggestions/bugs/features please post in comments or drop a mail : email@example.com
How to use?
1. Tap on add GESTURE in applications main screen.
2. Choose any of the category(Url, Call, Settings, Applications).
3. Create a gesture for the category and Save.
4. Enable/Start the service by tapping on START in applications main screen.
5. An Icon will be shown on top of all applications.
6. Tap on the Icon and Draw any gesture that you saved.
7. Matched action will be performed instantaneously. **simple**
HOW TO USE IT
1. Start Hidden Lock service
2. Move around the lock/unlock icon anywhere on your screen.
3. Use the progress bar to change the icon size.
4. Press FINISH !
5. Your are done! (Remember the unlock icon position when you'll come back from the Android lock-screen)
* Enable/Disable default system lock : If you remove system lock, the trackball and volume keys (not all phones) can be used to wake your device from the lock-screen mode. Disabling system lock may not work properly on some phones : Security policies forces lock-screen pin or password.
*Active Hidden Lock with widget, shortcut or long press search.
* Hidden Lock on boot option.
* Active "Hidden Lock" after
* Many Lockscreen :
- None : No lockscreen if you disable the default system lock.
- Hidden Lock : Only remember the unlock icon position to unlock your device.
- Hidden PIN : Only enter you PIN to unlock your device.
- Hidden Shake : Shake your device to unlock.
* Option to use emergency call in lock mode.
* Options to customize lock message (title, icon, message)
For any comments, requests and/or problems, please contact the support.
**** Please try the free version before buying the pro version ****
-> Italian translate by [Icilio]
******** Permissions informations ********
For haptic feedback.
Disable the Hidden Lock service when the device is on a call.
To show the Lock dialog.
To validate licence.
To start Hidden Lock service when device boot.
important role. Gestures is born of those needs providing the users the
facility to access to different functions by drawing a simple gesture on the
Gestures has its own lock screen, which is optional. This provides a huge
speed performing any action, with no need to unlock the device.
Gestures allows us to:
- Call a contact.
- Run an application.
- Enable / Disable: Wifi, Bluetooth, Sound, GPS, Airplane Mode
- Access to a Website.
- Run system options.
- Lock / Unlock Device
- Access multimedia functions: Camera, Gallery
As far as configuration is concerned, Gestures can:
- Be activated by double touch on the home screen.
- Lock screen gestures sensitive alternative.
- Permanent Notification toggling the floating button (overlay)
- Adjust the sensitivity.
- Position the floating button
The steps are three:
1. Locate the desired option from the menu and access it.
2. Press the option and draw a gesture. (Once saved it appears in
3. Access to the gestures processor by the overlay, the double
touch option on the screen (home) or the lock screen, drawing the
gesture right there.
There are a variety of configurable ways you can have your phone to wake or sleep with gestures. If you find using the power/sleep key too much of a hassle, this application might be just for you.
To uninstall this application, you need to deactivate it from:
1. Settings > Security > Device Administrators
2. Play Store > Wake On Gesture > Deactivate
♥ XDA : “Magically” wakes your device right when you want to use it ♥
♥ Designed for Phones, Phablets & Tablets too.
Automaton Locker provides powers to Control Locking & Unlocking your device :
♥ Intelligent algorithm to lock & unlock when required
● Gives you ability to use various sensors of your device like Proximity, Light, etc Sensors depending upon which Sensor configuration you choose & very high precision of determining whether to lock / unlock device.
● Instantly locks & unlocks your device just when you want to
● Designed for both Flip Cover & Pocket usage.
♥ Many customizations
♥ Low battery consumption
● You can skip your lock-screen or directly open Home Screen for instant access to your device
● Keep the screen ON till you lock the screen using Automaton or power key! This is great when you need to look at the screen continuously.
● Stops the sensors when you don't need them. Works wonders for saving battery
● Tons of Sensor Modes to choose from, depending on your use and convenience! Also available variety of features which you would love to use.
Extra Features :
● Auto Smartness : Auto Smartness will disable sensors when not required, saving battery.
Note: Works only if Sensor Function is Lock or Unlock else Only lockscreen is ON.
● KitKat break time : Rejects sensor events for 'x' seconds after Locking Device, saves battery by disabling sensors.
● Only Lockscreen : Automaton will restrict locking of device on lockscreen only. But unlocking will work as usual.
● Ignore App List: Select the app for which my app should stop, for preventing accidental lock.
Example: While playing games, app doesn't disturb during that game.
Also while using camera.
● Invert Ignore App List
● Night Mode: Automaton stops all services during the time interval selected. Useful during night.
● Calibration: Default values for locking & unlocking can be tweaked for better reaction
● Custom ROM support: Applies special tweaks during first start up
● Say Time: Tells you the time on Unlock!
● Plethora of Well Tailored Settings for Customizing the working of App
♥ Experience true Automation in Locking & Unlocking your device
♥ Join the Automaton Discussion on G+ Community :
Want Automaton Locker in your language? Join the translation project here:
● Automated experience
● Controls Device
● Basic Locking and Unlocking of device
● Saves the hardware keys from damage
● Saves battery by instantly locking device instead of pressing any keys
● No need to find the unlock/lock hardware key again
● Super fast access to device as compared to the usual methods
● Makes you the MAGIC MAN!!!!
● Keeps the screen ON during some work when you constantly need your device
● Pocket Friendly
● Helps you instantly unlock while driving (Don't try !)
For USAGE details refer Tutorial in App
Please, read FAQ for more information
APP EXPIRES AFTER 31 DAYS OF INSTALLATION
In order to continue using the app after that period, purchase the Automaton Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with Automaton Locker
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the XDA forum & the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would have never come out of the beta stage! Thank you!
Before giving any Bad Review just mail me your problem. If I can't solve it then you are free to give any review you want
German - Marc Napitupulu
Dutch - Martinuse @ Xda
Russian - Proser
Simplified Chinese - Felix2yu