• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
You just stroke a phone with your own gesture mark and the phone will remember where to take you.
Your favorite apps, internet pages, contact numbers by calling or texting people or even your phone settings !!!
- Facebook? Just write 'f'.
- Calling to someone? just add your gesture to call
that person or to text other person.
- WI-FI On Off? Let’s make ‘W’ for this.
What can I use?
* Internet URL
* Contact auto call, auto message
* Home button
* Silent Mode
* Vibration Mode
* Auto rotation
The free version will only let you add two gestures to your list. If you comment and rate the app in the Market, then you can add one more gesture to it, so please try it for yourself how fun and easy it is today ~~~ !!!
How to use is really simple:
1. Select a category from
[Internet / Application / Contact / Phone Setting ]
2. Select an item from the list
3. Create a gesture for the item
4. Turn on My Gesture
(The icon will stay on the top layer when turned on)
5. Click on the icon
6. Draw a gesture
7. The desired app/internet/calling/texting/settings
will be available instantaneously!!!
More functions - gesture recognition, shortcut, auto call message, smart linked launcher, one hand on off on-off
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
USE WIDGET TO START IT TO AVOID DELAY ON START!
Just define your own gestures for your most used apps and start them without having to search through the standard app launcher.
I wanted to add a widget with a GestureOverlay, but this is not possible, because app widgets do not support this control.
But there is a fast starter widget which starts the application a lot faster than a standard shortcut, because it preloads the application list.
Project Page: http://wordpress.the-engine.at/gesture-launcher/
Just try Air Lock Screen! Swipe your hand on top of your phone and see the magic!
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand swipe.
- Three lock mode supported (desktop only, all apps mode and white list mode).
- Enable/Disable app in notification center.
- Disable in landscape to prevent screen lock when playing game or watching video.
Use Menu button to bring up About Dlg to see gesture usage.
WARNING: BEFORE UNINSTALL YOU MUST RELEASE THE LOCK ADMIN! (run ScreenWakeUp and select on RELEASE LOCK ADMIN)
You can lock the screen with ScreenLock application (it's not a widget), a long press on search key, covering the proximity sensor on the top of the phone for a few seconds (settable) or simply you can put the phone in your pocket (I've noticed it can fail if the tissue of pocket is opaque black, I think due of how the proximity sensor works).
The screen automatically wakes up (or unlocks if enabled) when you take the phone out from the pocket or you move a hand over it.
The program is event driven (don't uses CPU cycles to check sensors), but the phone needs to stay in PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK mode to permit the wake up. The CPU doesn't go into sleep mode, so after a few minutes (settable) the lock will be released to prevent battery drain. You can read more about PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK here: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/PowerManager.html
Don't be afraid about consumption of proximity sensor, it's really low (0.045mA on my atrix).
- WAKE_LOCK for turn on the screen
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD for unlock the phone automatically
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for check if a headset is connected
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for restart automatically at boot
- VIBRATE for vibrate on screen lock
No internet connection needed, no ads, no privacy risk.
- Sometime the auto unlock option don't works
- Sometime the proximity sensor stops to work when the phone is connected to PC (you must restart the phone)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Tested only on Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4
For comment / feedback / bug / suggestion / localization / donations write to: iiizio AT users.sf.net
PS: Sorry for my bad English
Thanks to Daniel Añez Scott for spanish translation.
Thanks to Stefan (sk750) for the motion sensors management.
There are a variety of configurable ways you can have your phone to wake or sleep with gestures. If you find using the power/sleep key too much of a hassle, this application might be just for you.
To uninstall this application, you need to deactivate it from:
1. Settings > Security > Device Administrators
2. Play Store > Wake On Gesture > Deactivate
Following problems often come up with the lock screen:
-Tired of inputting the same pattern EVERY TIME when use
-Unable to adopt simple “sliding-bar lock screen” because of security worries
Our Button Lock Screen solves these problems by providing the easy way to unlock while keeping the security at a certain level to others.
A password lock screen is shown when the phone is back from the sleep. This means a phone seems to be locked at a glance.
However, this lock screen is NEVER BROKEN with any phrases, while it responds to the input. The solution to unlock the phone is to press the volume button, not to input the correct password.
Please disable security lock functions or applications if you use.
1. Launch this application from the application list
2. Change [Unlock Button] setting
3. Change [Unlock Gesture] setting
4. Change [Lock Screen Background] setting
5. Check [Enable Button Lock Screen]
-Execution procedure (the case of “press down the button” setting is selected):
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Return from the sleep by pressing POWER button again or doing something..Then this application starts automatically.
3. “password lock screen” is displayed
4. Unlock it by pressing the specified volume button in the Configuration section above.
-Execution procedure (the case of “pull up the button” setting is selected):
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Pressing the specified volume button in the Configuration section above, press POWER button again or doing something to return from the sleep. Then this application starts automatically.
3. “password lock screen” is displayed
4. Release the volume button being pressed from step 2 to unlock.
* This application does not a one which ensures the security of your phone. We don't owe any losses occurred by using this application or caused by the security being broken by others due to the use of this application.
* This application uses modules licensed by “Apache License 2.0”. To refer to its sentence, please contact us by e-mail.
* This Application does not support CyanogenMod.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
No Adds! Application is totally free, clean and neat.
★★ About ★★
You can lock your phone just with a shake.
You don't need to press the power button to lock the screen.
When you shake the phone, screen will be off and keys will be locked.
Application notifies you with a vibration whenever it's locked by shaking.
★★ Benefits and Features ★★
1 - You can uninstall application inside the application with one click.
2 - No advertisements; No viruses; No Paid Versions
3 - You can fine tune your shake gesture with these parameters;
- Minumum movement force
- Minumum times of direction movement
- Maximum pause between direction change
- Maximum duration of shake
4 - It's battery-friendly; Uses minumum hardware resources to save your battery.
★★ Before You Use ★★
Even it's taken into account the mimumum shake movements;
While you are adjusting shake sensibility, bear in mind that too sensitive shake gestures will rock you to open the phone.In this case, restart your phone and open "Shake Me Lock Me" to stop the service.
And then you can re-adjust your shake sensibility options.
Note: In order not to cause any inconvenience while you are in a call all shakes will be dismissed!
★★ Device Administrator ★★
When you start the application for the first time, click the button in the middle of the screen.
It'll ask you to enable "device administrator". Press "Activate" button.
If you activate it; "Shake Me Lock Me" will be granted to lock your phone otherwise an application
can not lock the screen without this permission.
★★ Uninstall ★★
You can uninstall the application within the application. Open "Shake Me Lock Me", click "Options" button. In the uninstall section press the "Uninstall Application" button. It'll completely delete the application and remove the "shake to lock" feature from your device.
If you cannot uninstall the app within the application's option menu. Then you have to disable device administrator manually. Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators. And then uncheck the application.
You can now safetly remove the app from the play store.
★★ Donation ★★
If you love the application, you can donate via http://alperebicoglu.blogspot.com
Support independent developers...
Why Do You Need This App?
Normally, the physical hardware power button on your phone is used to lock your screen. Repeatedly pressing it to lock your screen will eventually shorten its life. Hola Screen Lock provides you with a virtual button on your touchscreen to lock your screen with a simple tap, allowing you to extend your hardware button's life.
Hola Screen Lock is part of Hola Launcher, the small but powerful launcher designed to make your Android experience simpler, more convenient, and personalized. You must have Hola Launcher installed to use this plugin. Download Hola Launcher at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hola.launcher
Problems Uninstalling This App?
If the uninstall button is greyed out in System Settings > Manage App, first navigate to System Settings > Security > Device administrators and deactivate Hola Screen Lock. Then uninstall the app through Manage App.
Official website: http://www.holalauncher.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/holalauncher
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Hola Launcher Promotion Policy
If you find any malicious or misleading promotions of our products, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible