* On Whiskystats we observe and analyze the Secondary Market of Scotch and Japanese Single Malt Whiskies
* Get access to tens of thousands different Whiskies and hundreds of thousands Price Observations from several Whisky Auctioneers
* Track the Value of the Whiskies in your Shelves or analyze the Market on your own by using our Tools
Since many of the great whiskies aren't available in stores anymore, the secondary whisky market is the only place where the one or the other bottle can still be found. To help you keeping an overview on what bottles are traded and what prices are paid, we collect the results from dedicated whisky auctioneers. The first price observations in our database date back as far as November 2005 which means that we have more than a decade of historic price developments covered. This enables us to analyze trends and major market movements like the Japanese Whisky Boom.
* Prices are updated on a monthly basis
* Prices displayed are Buyers Prices (including all fees, excluding delivering costs)
* Whiskystats is a Private Project
* Prices are displayed without liability