Everytime you send an image, video or an audio file. WhatsApp creates a copy of it in the media folder.
After a period of time this folder becomes bigger and the Android system starts hooking.
WhatSentCleaner is the free solution!
Just check the checkboxes and with a click on the clean button the unused copys will be deleted an your internal storage gets new breath!
The app is free - so if you like it feel free to share ;-) - http://www.smartphonehilfe.de
You can also get the Android OS information like the Android Version, Android Version Name and the SDK version too.
You can also Share & Save the information that you need by either clicking on the 'Save' option or tapping on a specific entry.
Information that can be obtained from the application:
1. Android ID
2. SIM Serial Number
3. Wi-Fi MAC Address
4. Bluetooth Address
5. IP Address
6. International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI)
7. International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI)
8. Internal Memory Status
9. External Memory Status
11. Model Number
12. Android Version Name
13. Android Version
14. SDK Version
15. Build Number
16. Screen Density
! Your privacy is our first concern. We do not store any information from your device.
! About My Device requires permissions to access several features of your device as mentioned below:
* Phone State
* Network State
* Wi-Fi State
* Bluetooth & Bluetooth Admin
* External Storage
! None of the above mentioned features are modified/altered at any point during the use of the application.
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Voltage Control Extreme available!
CPU tweaking made easy and simple.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
Easy and intuitive overclocking and undervolting.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
- Support more than one profile
- CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more!
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, JB ROMs, no matter if STOCK or CM7/CM9/AOKP/MIUI.
This is a lite version.
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control
★★ Kernel Tweaker have been Open Sourced!!★★
Check the code on github: https://github.com/cesco89/android-kernel-tweaker
★ Included in DirtyUnicorns rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109738128866939227235
★ Included in AICP rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101008638920580274588
★★ General ★★
* - -- LongPress one item to display the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to set on boot and hit the heart icon
★★ Cpu tuning ★★
* - -- Cpu Max frequency
* - -- Cpu Min frequency
* - -- Governor
* - -- CpuQuiet
* - -- Governor fine tuning : manage every single paramenter of your preferred governor
★★ Gpu tunig ★★
* - -- Gpu Max frequency
* - -- Other Gpu Parameters if available
★★ UnderVolt Table ★★
* - -- Supports uv_mv_table and vdd_table
* - -- Batch undervolting
* - -- Single frequency voltage editing
★★ Kernel specific values ★★
* - -- I/O Scheduler
* - -- Read Ahead size
* - -- Tune Scheduler parameters
* - -- TCP Congestion control
* - -- Toggle Fast Charge
* - -- Toggle Fsync
* - -- DoubleTap 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Sleep
* - -- Vibration intensity
★★ Low Memory Killer ★★
* - -- Tweak native android task killer
★★ Review Items ★★
* - -- a list that contains all values that will be applied on boot! You can also edit values from this tab ;)
* - -- Longpress one item to shoe the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to Delete and hit the trash icon!
★★ Simple File Explorer ★★
* - -- Install Boot.img
* - -- install Recovery.img
* - -- Flash package
★★ Backup ★★
* - -- Backup Boot.img
* - -- Bavkup Recovery.img
★★ Recovery Actions ★★
* - -- Only TWRP Recovery is supported!!!
* - -- Create a custom editable list of commands
* - -- Wipe Cache
* - -- Wipe Dalvik cache
* - -- Wipe Data
* - -- Install package
* - -- Nandroid Backup
* - -- Add and reorder commands as you wish, then hit the reboot button and take a coffee, your commands will be executed automatically and device will reboot automatically
* - -- Read/Write SD-Card : Needed for File Explorer and Backup tools
* - -- Access SuperUser : to apply selected values
* - -- Access Network : Needed for Google Analytics stuff ( to track crashes and errors)
* - -- Receive Boot Completed : To apply your selected values when you reboot the device!
This app will always be free and without Ads!
More stuff will come!!
* Francesco Rigamonti : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FrancescoRigamonti/posts
* Enrico Solazzo : https://plus.google.com/u/0/116757450567339042397/posts
! Kernel that supports HAVS or SVS voltage adjustment REQUIRED !
Please report any bugs before rating in the market. I am very aggressive with bug fixes. In your bug report please include the name of the KERNEL you are currently using.
This app allows you to control your CPU voltages with an easy to use interface. You can increase or decrease voltages (undervolt or overvolt) for all frequencies or fine tune voltages for each individual frequency.
This version is ad supported. It contains all the features of the Ad Free version. If you would like to support future development of this app, please consider purchasing the ad free version from the market. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can donate on the website (http://www.incredikernel.com). Please register and include your your username in the donation comments and I will give you access to a download page that contains the ad free version to download. There is no miniumum donation amount, you can donate as much or as little as you want and you will have access to the ad free version.
This app is useless if you don't have the issue specified below!
This application is for LG phone users specifically the p880 (X3) devices that are suffering from "Unable to increase brightness due to overheating!" issue.
The app provides a permanent and easy one click solution to address this issue.
Just install the app and grant it super user access (Root Permission).
Hit apply permanent patch and reboot after 10 seconds :)
Check for two days if the problem is gone
You can uninstall the app after being successful (Its 0.2 MB anyways)!
1> Is this patch safe?
YES that's why we made that ;)
2> So does this cancels the whole safety throttling procedure?
NOPE this only restricts from brightness getting being decreased by the system and nothing else. Everything else remains same!
3> What can I do to remove throttling(thermal).
We have a paid app that does a lot more other than that. You can check that out (Tegra Overclock)
We do not ask anything from you and you don't have to pay for this to any one or even have to buy any of our app in return. If it helps and you want to give us something in return then "STOP doing Piracy and Plant a tree in your region for a better tomorrow ;)"
For issues or suggestion contact email@example.com .....
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Save Akku Power and set CPU Scaling to minimum while Screen is Off.
Set Scaling to maximum on incomming phonecall.
Set Scaling to Medium on Low Battery
With setvsel you can set Vsel OnDemand or Performance
it include a stability test to ensure you settings are stable
maybe 2.2 support (i cant test this, it use overclock,ko from milestone2.2)
VSels are now added dynamicly so 4Vsel are possible now !!!
now you have the option to use the BuildIn Test or StabilityTest from the Market
it loads the OverclockModule from MilestoneOverclock (if Installed) now and use that. (because of unsupported rom) maybe droid and milestone works too this way
it also looks at /system/modules/overclock.ko .... so to all RomCockers pls place a working overclock.ko for your Rom into that folder ;o)
works now on CN2.2
widget that shows akt cpuspeed is included (beta)
waiting dialog on startup (can be removed with a donation search market for SetVsel(donate))
-bugfix for startup probs on some phones
-ultra fast reboot is back (this time it seems without freezes)
-menueitem for reloading overclock.ko
-more logs for better bugfixing
-optionally CpuSpeedIcon in statusbar
better error handling and logging
hopefully fix force closes (if not pls send logcat)
reboot on UK 2.2 fixed
new cpuspeedicon in gingerbread green ;)
up_threshold is configurable
you can quick switch scaling_governor over notificationpulldon
added the option to set up_threshold to 99% on low battery
fixed the bug that the wating dialog comes on screen rotation.
bugfix when changing iconset
the abnormal batteryusage is fixed !!!!
-now you can set 2 batterylimits ! 1 for limit Vsel and 1 for setThreshold
i.e set up_threshold to 99 on batt = 40% and on batt = 20% limit to vsel2
-more onthefly options via notify menue
-shows a RED icon when both battery conditions are reached
-SD Card Speedfix added
-added BatteryInfo in 1% Steps to NotifyBar
-optional apply "sysctl -w vm.min_free_kbytes=4096" @boot
- Kernel with VDD levels support
I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device, use at own risk!
- If the voltage levels are to low your phone will freeze and you will need to pull the battery
- If the voltage levels are to high your phone will overheat and/or suddenly power off.
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).