* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* Please DO NOT use Google Play rating system to report problems but read this http://timos.me/tm/wiki/bugreport or email us instead
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070/P)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300/I9305)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500/I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Motorola Moto G (XT1028/31/32/33/34)
- LG Nexus 4
* If you want to add a device to the list pm details and a kernel thread to have an example and I will update as soon as possible.
It's pretty easy, just follow simple few steps:
- Press "Check compatibility button"
- Select a valid kernel image
Does it increase binary counter? No.
Do I need to be rooted? Yes, of course.
Why is it for? With this tool you can flash kernels without a PC in your Android, easy and safer than never, just select the kernel image, flash and reboot.
Why is it safer? It has MD5 checksum to verify that your file is not corrupted, you must want to check it before flashing...
I have soft bricked my device flashing an mp3 file (?) what can I do? Flash with odin again, you can optionally flash the kernel only.
CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFO:
Original thread on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37704398
NOTE: On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- Automatically Email or Upload to Dropbox & Google Drive using the Add-On.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
- Ajustes no layout;
- Acrescentado menu "Sobre";
ATUALIZADO v 3.2
Corrigido problema com o número da NFCe. Primeiro dígito não pode ser zero (0).
ATUALIZADO v 3.0
Implementado botão para emissão de NFCe já com comunicação com um servidor DarumaMigrate.
Exemplo desenvolvido em Java, para Android, utilizando a camada Terminal da Daruma Mobile FrameWork que permite a impressão de um cupom fiscal e um cupom não fiscal, ambos pré-definidos.
Requires a rooted android phone!
* ROOT Browser/Explorer (Shortcut Included)
* ZIP Browser/Explorer
* Install/Uninstall System Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Install/Uninstall/Backup/Restore User Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Reboot into 4 different modes (Widget Included)
* Comprehensive device firmware and partition information
* Backup/Restore of System/Framework APK's images (Visual Style)
* Change CSC on Samsung Phones
* Internal/External SDCARD Support (external requires reboot or remount for initial detection)
* Configurable ROM Flash (requires support in the ROM ZIP, Config files are generated with "ROM Config Maker")
* Wallpapers (jpg and png smaller than 2048x2048)
* BootSounds (wav/ogg depending on the device)
* CWM/TWRP Recovery ZIPs
* APK files (install as system or user app)
* Kernels (zImage/boot.img) << If device is supported **
* Modems (modem.bin/radio.img) << If device is supported **
* Recovery (recovery.img) << If device is supported **
* TAR files containing kernels, modems and/or recovery << If device supported **
*** NEW ROM Customizer OTA ***
Multi Download, Multi Install, Push notifications, lots of coolness all over
*If your ROM is not supported you will see the general sections for te device which might not contain any stuff at all. Get your ROM devs on board to provide you with content :)
** If you are a rom/kernel developer and want your device supported, don't be shy to drop me an email :)
What are the device's hardware and software configuration of your Android device?
Use Device check tool allows you to quickly view the hardware and software information. CPU, memory, storage, displays, sensors, cameras, gps, systems, localization, telephone, wifi variety of information at a glance.
It only features downloads of my kernels for the following devices: (It requires root to flash the kernels)
Its now compatible with KitKat.
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Asus Google Nexus 7
* Samsung Nexus 10
The full version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.franco.kernel and it features lots and lots of functionalities.
IMEI / MEID, Subscriber ID (IMSI), SIM Card Serial, WiFi MAC Address and Ethernet MAC Address that allow you easily copy and share the ID of your mobile device. An ideal tool for both developers and user.
More features will be added soon. (Please leave suggestion)
NOTE: this app doesn't require INTERNET permission so your information is safe.
Google Services Framework Key ID
IMEI / MEID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used to get your MAC Address
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to email@example.com or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Facebook : http://facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Leaving comments such as “Doesn't work.” and rating 1 star surely won't get you any help. Kindly contacting us directly is proven to give much better results, and higher levels of satisfaction for everybody. :)
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. We can not answer on comments in the market.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyone's device, but we are working hard to get it there. If you have problems on your device contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to fix your problem in the next version.
SD-Booster speeds up your external and internal SD-Card(s) and SD-Memory up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwise SD-Booster can't do anything!
SD-Booster is the only app which supports each card separately!
-MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card and SD-Memory
-Speedup every external and internal SD-Memory
-Configure each SD-Card/SD-Memory separately (New!)
-Set on system start (boot) feature
-Device monitoring (New!)
-Notification system (New!)
-Color based suggestion terms of current cache size
-Multi-Language support (New!)
PLEASE don't move SD-Booster to your SD-Card, otherwise SD-Booster doesn't work on boot!
New permission read/write SD-Card will be used for the upcoming speedtest (version 2.1).
New permission ACCESS_SUPERUSER is used by SuperSU
SD-Booster is now released under the GPL! Sources can be found on Github.
If you like to work on with me or just want to take a look it's possible now. :-)
Supported languages (so far): EN,DE,ES,FR,SK,SI,PL,IT,HU,CZ,CN,SR,ID,CR
If you missing your language and want to do a translation, please send me an e-mail.
Icons and logo by Jozef Kruszynski (Doktaphex/XDA)
Khairul Agasta (ID)
Gojko Pavasovic/rakijaman (SR/XDA)
Andres Valverde/zeratos (ES/XDA)
Daniel Mehrmann (DE)
Daniel Mehrmann (EN)
- Find out which wireless carrier is best for YOU
- Glove runs for 3 days and keeps tabs on where you use your phone most
- Then it tells you which carrier will provide you with the best coverage
- Glove helps you to get an offer from your best carrier
Wireless carriers all have different levels of coverage within their networks. Glove does all the work of figuring out which carrier will give you the best wireless service and then gives you a personalized carrier recommendation.
It does this by using crowdsourced data to determine the network quality of each carrier (including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint). It applies that data to the places you use your phone most in order to figure out the best carrier for you.
Whether you’re looking to switch carriers (change networks) or just compare carriers (compare networks), Glove’s got you covered. Use Glove to find a network that fits!
This application MUST be used to run the TAGLets created with the myNFC SDK available at http://www.mynfc.org
myNFC is a Contactless Service Manager (CSM). It allows its users to easily create and deploy advanced contactless applications and services (TAGLets) for smartphones.
Using a NFC enabled handset, a new TAGlet can be installed and used just by reading a NFC tag or a 2D Barcode.
Android Device ID and Account
NOTE: This app DOES NOT REQUIRE INTERNET permission . So your information is safe .
GSF Key ID (Google Services Framework ID)
Support Android OS 2.1 or later
DispAndroidDeviceId for Android
Copyright (c)2013 Y.Sakamoto, FREE WING
This application does NOT work on Android 4.3+. Android 4.3 compatible solution is called "Jelly Bean 4.x Airplane Mode Helper", it requires Xposed framework, it is available on developer's website and XDA Developers forum.
This application allows other applications to control airplane mode on Jelly Bean 4.2 (Android 4.2) devices/ROMs exactly the way it was possible before Android 4.2.
This is generic helper - most applications capable of toggling airplane mode on pre-4.2 versions of Android are supported.
The only unsupported applications are those that explicitly detect Android 4.2 and disable/hide settings that control airplane mode (and usually show some kind of notice about Android 4.2) in GUI. If you encounter such applications, please notify their developers about this workaround (ask them to bring airplane mode options back and display a warning on Android 4.2+).
Additionally Jelly Bean 4.2 Airplane Mode Helper offers Locale/Tasker plugin for airplane mode control.
Jelly Bean 4.2 Airplane Mode Helper is distributed "as is" without any form of warranty. It is user's sole responsibility to obey all regulatory rules about usage of airplane mode and not use this application in places/situations where such rules exist.
For more information and list of tested applications see developer's web site.
Visit our code repository in github if you need more information:
- Native (NDK) libraries used by application (x86, ARM, MIPS), including library paths and names
- Frameworks (Unity, Marmalade, etc)
- Requested features
- Application activities
- Extract (copy) APK to SD card
- Uninstall applications
- Detailed APK information
- Filter by system & downloaded apps
- Sort by name and installation date