It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
Special BETA introductory price, 2,99€ only!
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 12 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• 2 oscillator assemblies, each with 6 waveforms: saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise, dual sine (allows up to 4-Operator FM)
• Oscillator Sync
• Powerful Modulation Framework: FM, Differential FM, Filter Frequency Modulation, Distortion, Distortion Ring Modulation (extra oscillator aboard), Ring Modulation
• 5 different FM algorithms: PhaseFM (like in DX7), Log+, Log+/-, Lin+, Lin+/-
• 3 Modulation LFOs / per voice (usable in cycling or envelope mode).
• 3 Modulation Envelopes / per voice (usable in Attack Decay, Attack Hold Release or repeating AD mode)
• Massive Filter Section with 8 filter types, each optionally with Keyboard Tracking
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the filter frequency
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the Amplification
• Global Vibrato to give your sounds the final touch
• Syncable Arpeggiator with 4 different operation modes in up to 4 Octaves
• Polyphonic Glide: Morph between complete chords
• Polyphonic Legato: Morph between complete chords without re-triggering the envelopes
• Chord Memory: Map complete chords to a single key
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Generate sound on a pad or a 3-octave keyboard grid, layer Sine and Saw harmonics and modulate it all with an AM LFO!
This is the paid version of the massively popular (4.5 star) Sythe Free. It is no different to the free version, but purchasing it will support me in developing more great apps. Thank you for your support!
Sythe is known to work on:
* Asus Transformer
* HTC Desire
* HTC Desire S
* HTC Mytouch G4
* Motorola Milestone
* Motorola XOOM
* Samsung Galaxy Ace
* Samsung Galaxy S
* Samsung GTI-5500
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
* Sony Ericsson Xperia x10a
Please let me know if it works on other phones too.
- Reviewed in Computer Music magazine and received a 9/10!
- Listed as one of Music Radar’s best Android music making apps!
Jasuto is the world’s first (and most powerful) modular synthesizer for the Android platform and optimized to run on Android phones and tablets.
Jasuto allows you to visually construct your own synths/effects, and use them to make sequences all on your device! With the addition of a fully-featured sampler you can now record/resample/edit, and even create entirely new samples by drawing right in the app.
Jasuto uses the relative position of nodes and their connections to control the sound. So the scene not only represents the synthesis structure, but also a custom multi-touch control surface. Motion can be recorded per node giving you rich, flexible automation.
Connections can be created automatically by simply dragging nodes around, or manually. Each wire can be double-tapped to allow even more control of each connection.
Jasuto comes installed with 75+ modules as well as 200+ pre-loaded scenes and samples. Each of the modules have been hand-optimized for your device's CPU, allowing you to create extremely complex scenes.
- Anti-aliased oscillators with hard-sync, FM, PWM, PM
- Analog style filters (ap, lp, hp, bp, ladder emulation)
- Signal control (compressor, limiter, gate, follower)
- Zoomable sampler editor with several loop modes (normal, 1 shot, ping, granular)
- ADSR envelope editor
- Multipage/octave sequencer
- Tape style analog delay
- Reverb, phaser, several waveshapers
- Resample/record the current playback
- Audio copy via the pasteboard
- Incoming OSC for notes and CC's
[FEATURES AND UPDATES INTRODUCED IN v1.6]
- Updated UI graphics
- Zillions of bugs squashed
- A shiny new manual
- Added background audio support
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, EXP, Mix, Power, ZeroX, Tanh, Gain Node Modules
- High Fidelity (HI-FI) audio
- Additional Node Modules: Chorus, Detuned, Dirty, Morph and Space
- MIDI-In & Out support with tempo sync
- Nodes can now be grouped together
- Solo nodes and groups
- New Convolution Module
- New nodes: Abs, Clamp, Delay2, Pan, Group/GRecv/Gsend, MidiNote, MidiCC & Synced
- Sampler node is now in stereo & has higher quality interpolation
- Bands can now edit individual bins while frozen
- Fixed insert bug
- Additional bugs and behind the scene fixes
- Delay nodes are tempo syncable
- LFO is triggerable, syncable & now has 4 shapes
- New Scenes and Samples added
We've only been testing version 1.6 on modern Android devices (Arm7 based with or without NEON). If you have an issue with a device, please post in our forum.
EDKeyz features 16 different professional electronic synth sounds, with more sounds and features coming in the future.
It's the perfect electronic dance music keyboard for fans and producers wanting to quickly play modern electronic sounds.
The keyboard has rapid octave shifting and a pitch bending wheel. It also features adsr volume envelope adjusters, to alter the attack, decay, sustain and release of the synth.
* Studio quality samples, created by professional producers
* 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch bending spanning 5 octaves
* 16 different synthesizer sounds
* Volume envelope adjustment
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Beat Boss - Electronic music sampler
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Bass Drop Dubstep
■ 73 keys (6 Octaves), including the upper C key.
■ High Quality sounds.
■ Grand Piano sounds.
■ Xylophone sounds.
■ Synthesizer sounds.
■ Clean and beautiful graphics.
■ Key Animations.
■ Universal language interface.
■ Learn songs.
■ Display note names.
■ More sound types.
Drum and Bass Machine lets you loop and layer drum and bass beats with a deep bass synth.
It's super easy to use for making ideas and jamming with friends. Assist your dj set up and layer tracks or add extra sections to songs. It really is the ultimate app for making Drum and Bass!
If you need to make a dnb beat quickly then this is definitely the one to get”-***
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ 8 Synth Sounds
◆ 15 drum loops and 12 FX samples.
◆ 12 customisable sample pads
◆ 3 dual octave swipeboard
☐ DnB Synths
It features three touch-operated synthesizers, which can be played simultaneously with sample pads to create a multitude sounds. Theres eight different synth generators to choose from and each is customisable and can be played over two octaves.
☐ Sample Pads
The sample pads are fully customisable and you can select and play up to 12 samples at any time. Samples include: percussion,vocal fx, sound fx and reeces.
Select from one of fifteen different drum loops, then play your bass lines and samples over the top to create your own unique drum and bass.
The volume of all synthesizers, drum loops and sample pads are fully adjustable, just touch and slide the green volume selector.
Making Drum and Bass, has never been so easy and enjoyable! Perfect for musicians, producers, DnB headz, studios, music fans and DJ's.
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Dubstep:
Bass Drop Drum and Bass:
Wobble Bass Station:
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
Tap to make filthy, wobbly, dubstep bass and drums at the touch of a finger.
It's easy to use and is perfect for dub steppers, bass heads and music producers, dj's, musicians and non-musicians alike.
Making dubstep has never been so fun and straightforward!
"Me gusta - I luv this app DUBSTEP WBA WBA"
◆ Three high quality wobble bass synthesizers and one sub bass synthesizer.
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ Colour assigned synths, for clear and straightforward use.
◆ Fifteen Heavy and Ambient Dubstep drum loops.
◆ A variety of percussion and fx sounds.
◆ Pitch saving lets you play different notes from different synths at the same time.
☐ Filth-scope – wobble generator
Press and slide left to right and up and down to play different notes and alter the amount of distortion applied to the synthesizer.
Watch the ‘Filth-scope’ as it generates sound wave images that move and change speed as you touch different areas of the synth.
Select and move between fifteen drum loops, whilst you play your sound fx, bass and dubstep samples, building up your own dubstep arrangement. Play as many sounds as you have fingers!
Choose your beats, select your synth sounds, drop in some fx and you’ll be the master of wobbling in no time.
Wob Wob Wob!!!
New features and sounds will be included in future releases.
Check out our other electronic music apps:
'Bass Drop Dubstep' -
'Bass Drop Drum and Bass' -
Bound no longer by the chains of pre-recorded farts, CompuFart allows you to control pitch, pressure, and other properties of farting via knobs and a touchpad for real-time fart synthesis. Use the toilet bowl or church pew reverb for that little something extra.
Rather than simply playing low-quality recordings of flatulence, CompuFart works by using a physics-based model of the human anus, giving users fine control over toots. With an easy-to-use user interface, what you see is what you get. There are no hard-to-access features and no in-app purchases to *squeeze* anything out of you. No ads. No internet connection required. No bloat.
If this description boggles you, having a look at the video demonstration should clear things up.
Well suited for quickly sketching out your musical ideas when on the move, patterns can be created in the sixteen step sequencer, with no limit to the amount of bars your composition requires. Apart from the basic waveforms there is also a secondary oscillator which can be routed to different targets for harmonically enriching your initial sounds. You can shape the basic palette from friendly cheesy 80s trumpets via stuttering robots to totally unlistene-able sonic mayhem. If anything, you can sure annoy people on the bus.
For further improvisation there is a multi-touch keyboard allowing you to play along with the sequencer for quickly testing new ideas. When you're pressed for time, you can save a song in progress and return to it later for finishing your idea, or plainly reliving your initial enthusiasm when creating that bubbly, acid bassline over that funky beat you had a brilliant destination for.
Apart from working from your mobile device, your songs can be exported in WAV format, uploaded to SoundCloud for direct sharing, or you can export your songs as MIDI data so you can continue work on your desktop computer / other hardware devices. You can also record a live performance directly onto your device.
MikroWave is actively being updated, so keep your eyes peeled for notifications to be sure you're getting all the latest features. You may also aid development by leaving suggestions and sharing your ideas on the website.
Just to be clear: MikroWave doesn't rely on samples for sound generation, but actually synthesizes sound. For best performance your device should run Jelly Bean (Android 4.2) though it should run fine on any recent device.
Read / write from external storage / SD card. This is used for exporting your songs as audio / MIDI and for recording audio output.
Internet access. Used for both accessing the online manual and for direct uploading of your material to SoundCloud.
When in doubt, MikroWave is also available as a FREE version, note that saving of songs is disabled in this version.
More information, development updates and video examples can be found on the project page : http://www.igorski.nl/mikrowave
The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
- Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Trim samples
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iOS version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
- Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4x4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
SynprezFM 2 is also a Yamaha DX7 emulator, that can render with accuracy the sysex files you upload into an external storage directory setup by menu, in order to extend the experiment. You can also create and save your own patches, either by editing one of the (willingly) unsorted builtin ones, or starting from scratch with the "init voice" function.
It is possible to record WAV, connect a MIDI keyboard with split capability (an experimental feature for Android 3.1 and above, using USB OTG cable), and take advantage of a small step sequencer. Even small devices can now leverage 2 synthesizers thanks to an optimized layout. To simplify the classic usage, complex functions are now only available in "expert mode" (activatable in the setup page): this regards the patch editor and the new micro-tuning feature.
While you play, you can trigger an after-touch vibrato effect by dragging your fingers on the active keys or shift the keyboard to different octave. Other performance parameters can be accessed above the keyboard, including 2 types of portamento, a sensitivity range for pitch or volume modulations, and some effects that give a sense of depth when using a headset, especially on plucked sounds. You can also adjust the polyphony to adapt to your device capabilities. Thanks to an optimized core, you can hear up to 16 channels playing together, even on mid-range devices.
2 Oscillators, 1 LFO , 3 Envelopes, LP/HP Filter, OscillatorSync, Cross-Modulation and more.
All sound making process was written by native code. If on a Google Nexus device, you can expect low latency quick response.
최소사양 : 듀얼코어, 젤리빈, CPU 2GHz, 여유공간 300MB이상, 램2G 이상(경량화 한다고 했는데 어째 더 늘어난듯)
권장사양 : CPU GPU 가능한 빠르게, 킷캣, 여유공간 500MB이상, 3G램, (16:9)7인치 모니터
동방을 원작으로 한 2차창작게임입니다
원작 : 上海アリス幻樂団
ZUN님의 가이드 준수
대부분 테스트 안 하고 짠 코드라 버그가 있을수 있습니다
대충 짠 느낌도 살짝 있어서 최적화도 안되어 있습니다
(예전 작품보단 몇배는 빠르지만...)
다음 업데이트는 5월쯤
https://twitter.com/sanity54 (blade wing)과 합작입니다
개발자 연락처 :