facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sumadag
Contains everything from the free version, plus:
1000 Easy Levels
1000 Hard Levels
Includes over 2050 levels and mazes! Challenge scores are tracked on the High Score System!
Are you really able to master all 36 levels?
Inspired by the old classic game Qix ( Quix ).
Balls Breaker is a fantastic classic match-2 game. It is very similar to match-3 pop bubbles games.
Your mission is to clear the board from the bubbles and collect all 3 stars for every level in each world. Tap at least two same balls to remove them from the board. Try to pop as many balls as possible at once. If you complete the level you will be awarded with gold stars.
Some game tips:
1) In every world you have to use different strategy while removing the bubbles.
2) Your game progress is stored in the game, so you can always go back and play previous worlds and levels.
3) See MENU button during the game for additional game options eg. restart level, play new board, save the game.
4) Save the game and continue it later (see menu during the game). Very useful option if you are playing hard levels with huge boards with a lot of bubbles.
5) There is no limit for undoing the moves.
6) Sometimes it is possible to complete the level without getting the stars.
7) Get all stars!
More and more features are coming. Stay tuned!
- a lot of different levels
- different worlds filled with a lot of bubbles
- background and fx music
- saving game progress
- innovative menu
- undo last move option
- support for tablets
- app to SD card
- smooth animation
- and much much more.. :)
I'm waiting for your feedback to make game better. If you have any problems with game just let me know.
Enjoy the game!
- 6 games modes for different skill levels and variety
- Deep scoring system for you to discover and eventually master
- Supports automatic music playback from your existing library
- launches immediately, no ads, remembers your in-game progress if you need to stop
The eagle is very ferocious and evil, who wants to eat the tortoise's eggs to make himself more powerful. So he asks his little evil monsters to steal the tortoise's
eggs. In this game, you will play the role of the tortoise to defend her eggs and meet various difficulties ahead to overcome. So come and save your egg babies!
<---HOW TO PLAY--->
1. Simple one touch control
2. Cut the egg line by matching 3 eggs with the same color
3. Prevent the eggs from entering the hole
1. In total 69 levels: 9 exercise levels, and 4 islands of different seasons (Spring Island, Summer Island, Autumn Island, Winter Island ) with 15 levels in each one
2. Three modes are available: Easy,Normal and Hard
3. Authentic sound from real natural world in different seasons
4. High quality graphics: a fresh visual feast for you!
5. Full imagination and fascination
1. To start, the game will show you which cup has one blue ball.
2. Then they will shuffle the cups. Keep your eyes and focusing on the correct cup.
3. When the game stops shuffling, make your guess and pick the right cup.
If you find out the correct cup, then you will go to the next level. If not, the game is over.
Challenge yourself and your friends with this free casual game. As you walk through the street of Paris, your eye tracking skills will be tested like never before. Shell Game takes a few seconds to understand but will push you to your limits.
The goal of Shell Game is very straightforward: three or more identical cups are placed face down on a table. A small ball is placed beneath one of these containers so that it cannot be seen and they are then shuffled. You are then invited to choose the container which holds the ball. Can your eyes be trained to level up, guess the right container and let you go up the international rankings?
Open the lids with your tap and fill the passing cups with a variety of balls to reach higher scores! Be vary though, the longer you manage to keep up, the harder and faster it gets!
* Solid and fun physics!
* Simple yet enjoyable gameplay, just a single tap!
* Never boring, find out a brand new cup or a ball further you reach in the game!
* Beat everyones highscores! Now with Google Play Game Services online worldwide Leaderboards!
* Includes multiple languages (English, Turkish, Russian), more on the way!
* Improve your sense of timing and reflexes
Please feel free to contact us through our contact e-mail and through your reviews, we value your input! You can also like our Facebook page and follow our Twitter, the links are in the game!
Gather your friends for another series of HEAD TO HEAD mini-games, inspired by the fun simplicity of classic 8-BIT VIDEO GAMES.
Using two buttons (one for each player) on a single device, you can place your portable battleground practically anywhere and LAUGH OUT LOUD with (or at) any friend you'd like.
Battles are changed on a daily basis, so be sure to open the app every day for another fun challenge.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
* Micro Battles 2 is free from ads and playable at no cost. A premium upgrade is provided as an optional one-time in-app purchase, allowing players to access mini-games outside the daily scheme.
* Friend not included
Looks simple but pretty hard when levels get higher and higher.
You can submit your score to a global ★ Score Board ★ to compete with others.
In the Attack mode, shoot colored bubbles at the bubble spinner circle and try to shrink it. If you get 3 or more colors in a row the bubbles burst and are destroyed. Otherwise the circle can grow. Once it is large enough to hit you the game ends.
In the Defend modes, shoot colored bubbles at a bubble spinner ring of bubbles that surrounds you. If you get 3 or more colors in a row the bubbles burst are destroyed. Otherwise the ring can start shrinking around you. Once it reaches you the game ends.
How to play:
Simply shoot bubbles, trying to get 3 or more bubbles of the same color next to each other. Try to finish a level to go to the next, where you get more points for each destroyed bubble. At the beginning, try to reduce the number of bubbles by destroying three or more at a time. When their number has decreased, aim to remove bubbles of the same color. Once all bubbles of a certain color are gone, the color won't come back, make it easier to remove bubbles of the remaining colors.
Each bubble is worth 1 point times the level you're playing so the higher the level, the more points you earn. However the higher the level, the more bubbles that can fall and the number of colors also increases.
Each game (Attack & Defend) maintains its own high score so you can know how well you did.
You can not really throw away bubbles you do not need. If a bubble leaves the screen, it will come back the next time bubbles are added. Because of this, make sure you do not throw away bubbles unless you really have to. Or unless you are sure you can finish the level before the bubbles come back.
Bubbles with a warning triangle or those jiggling are in an unknown state. It they are attached to, or become attached to the game area, they will push inward and are bad for you. If they are not attached, they help you by acting as a shield and keeping other bubbles from reaching the game area.
Thanks for playing Bubble Wars / Orb Wars 2.0!
This application includes fonts created by Dan Zadorozny. This application includes sound effects created by DJ Griffin and Iwan Gabovitch.
The game has two modes, Classic and Ninja, where just like the original; the objective is to build walls to enclose balls/shurinken in small spaces, to cover the surface as much as possible with walls. However, in Ninja Mode the swipes are faster and there’s a time limit to win.
The free version contains:
+A restricted version of Ninja Jezzball where the player is allowed to play 5 times each 24 hours.
+A clone of the Jezzball classic.
WARNING: the game is playable on “single core” devices, however it may become slow or freeze at certain times, therefore the game is recommended for devices with at least “two cores”.
The paid version:
+Does not contain ads.
+Does not have restrictions for Ninja Jezzball (play as much as you want)
+Has 5 extra achievements (10 in total)
If you really like Ninja Jezzball (Free) we recommend buying the full version of the game.
-- Blog Reviews --
* "The Pill Tree created a cute, funny as challenging game with a huge scope and a unique charm" - PlayAndroid Magazine (http://bit.ly/ZX8kmS)
* "The concept, art design, and level of polish make this app an absolute gem" - Talk Android (http://bit.ly/Vxwi3Q)
* "A game does not necessarily have to be complicated in order to achieve success" - Android Police (http://bit.ly/Wnj2LP)
* "Awesome fast-paced drawing game" - Feed Android (http://bit.ly/WgmaZu)
-- Gamplay --
Chalk ball has two different game modes, adventures and survival.
In Adventure there are lots of exciting scenarios with different characteristics, you travel to find and hit the star. Start with The easy way or follow Nautilus in Two leagues under the sea.
Get the pro version for more adventures and new balls:
* Chasing Badball
* Geometry Abduction
* Small Strokes
In Survival you "just" have to survive while balls keep appearing. Don't let our ball drop and keep collecting points as long as you can.
There are four levels of difficulty from easy to insane and lots of achievements to unlock.
See your global ranking or just compete with your friends using Google Play Gamest.
Inspired in all time classics like pong, break the blocks and pinball. Designed for today touch devices.
Chalk Ball has been developed with AndEngine and Box2D as physics engine (http://www.andengine.org)
Sound effects from The Freesound Project (http://www.freesound.org)
Get the full version for the more themes, new ball types, more adventures and no ads.
May the chalk be with you!
What is Shacknews LatestChatty? A forum for games and gamers, whether PC or console. It's also a general BS forum for folks who are generally 25-45 years old. Some of them have no interest in gaming anymore, but used to in the early 2000's. As you might then expect, the Shacknews chatty is generally not appropriate for kids.
Shack Browse is vaguely based on Droid Chatty code. Droid Chatty is no longer developed (and in fact the author contributes to Shack Browse code), and neither is ShackDroid. If you're looking to browse ShackNews on Android with the latest look of Android and advanced features, this app is your ticket. It is the only app still actively developed for Shacknews LatestChatty on Android.
Enjoy the parallax animation of the sea floor movement as you scroll from home screen to home screen, and a hand drawn and illustrated sea floor complete with various exotic plants.
This live wallpaper is designed to conserve battery life by slowing FPS to 20 when not being scrolled and speeding up when scrolling. Animation and rendering also pauses when it is not visible.
Built with andengine.