Powered by Ubisoft Nederland & GamersNET.nl - Marjolein van Diejen en Dave Broere
Installeren van de APK:
Om de widgets toe te voegen na het installeren van dit pakket dien je naar je home screen te gaan. Vervolgens druk je met je vinger op een lege plek op het home screen en houdt je deze korte tijd ingedrukt, totdat er een lijstje verschijnt waarbij een van de mogelijkheden "Widgets" is. Klik hierop en je krijgt een lijst te zien met alle geïnstalleerde widgets voor je apparaat. Zoek vervolgens de widget die jij toe wilt voegen en klik hierop. Deze wordt hierdoor toegevoegd aan je home screen.
Om een widget te verplaatsen of verwijderen druk je erop en houdt je deze ingedrukt. Je kunt de widget dan verslepen of onderin het scherm naar het prullenbakje slepen om de widget te verwijderen.
Con una cuidada programación tanto en sus dj set como en sus dj live o directos que son de elevada calidad. Un nuevo estilo de vida, una manera de vivir por y para la música.
Llega la App de Metrodanceclub! Y con ella un montón de novedades.
Sigue todos nuestros eventos, Información, line ups, noticias de última hora, fotos y vídeos musicales del club en primicia.
Aprovéchate y descarga esta aplicación con acceso a promociones exclusivas solo para usuarios de la app.
Continuamos mejorando nuestra app. Estad atentos a las próximas actualizaciones con nuevas secciones y nuevos contenidos… como juegos interactivos video musical en tiempo real a través de la red, en streaming.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your video games collection list in the cloud online. Access from any Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and web device any time!
- Syncs directly with http://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new video games that you'd like to eventually own.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a video game: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any video game details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, platforms, number of players, personal high scores, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each video game.
- Full barcode scanning.
- Bulk Scanning to add your video games to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Sort on any field of information within a video game.
And coming soon:
- Filter on any field of information within a video game.
- A coverflow view to see all of your video games when you turn your device sideways.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
Hands down better than anything from Collectorz, media, or collection management software or apps!
If you’re a studio or competition owner, My Dance App ™ can host and manage your own custom mobile app for free! My Dance App ™ is a great marketing tool to reach prospective students in your area as well as communicate with existing ones! For more information visit us online at www.MyDanceApp.net.
A line dance is a choreographed dance with a repeated sequence of steps in which a group of people dance in one or more lines or rows without regard for the gender of the individuals, all facing either each other or in the same direction, and executing the steps at the same time. Line dancers are not in physical contact with each other. Older "line dances" have lines in which the dancers face each other, or the "line" is a circle, or all dancers in the "line" follow a leader around the dance floor; while holding the hand of the dancers beside them.
Line dancing is practiced and learned in country-western dance bars, social clubs, dance clubs and ballrooms worldwide. It avoids the problem of imbalance of male/female partners that plagues ballroom/swing/salsa dancing clubs. It is sometimes combined on dance programs with other forms of country-western dance, such as two-step, and western promenade dances, as well as western-style variants of the waltz, polka and swing.
Some of the types of line dancing you will find on this app are:
The Electric Slide - a Disco-based line dance created and popularized in the mid-1970s.
Boot Scootin' Boogie - Popularized by American country music duo Brooks & Dunn's single with the same title. This song is said to have renewed interest in line dancing throughout the United States.
Cotton-Eyed Joe - This dance (inspired by a song with the same title) is often danced at country dance venues in the United States and around the world.
Chicken Walks - a dance move that is most frequently used in swing dances, such as East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing and jive. Sometimes they can be seen incorporated in samba (where they are known as "plaits")
The Macarena - a hit line dance based on a Spanish dance song by Los del Río in the mid-1990s.
The Hustle - partner dance done in ballrooms and nightclubs to disco music. It has some features in common with swing dance
Each dance is said to consist of a number of walls. A wall is the direction in which the dancers face at any given time: the front (the direction faced at the beginning of the dance), the back or one of the sides. Dancers may change direction many times during a sequence, and may even, at any given point, be facing in a direction half-way between two walls; but at the end of the sequence they will be facing the original wall or any of the other three. Whichever wall that is, the next iteration of the sequence uses that wall as the new frame of reference.
Inexperienced dancers should keep the following tips in mind:
- Jump into the line and just do it. This is the fastest, funnest way to learn
- Once you learn a few basic steps, it will be easier to pick up new combinations.
- If you attend a country line dancing night at a local bar or other venue, find out if there will be an instructional period at the beginning of the event. Reviewing the steps at a slower pace can make it much easier to catch every nuance of the dance.
The World Line Dancings app is FREE! Download it now and get practicing!
Join the fun!
PLEASE NOTE: The content in the World Line Dance app is publicly available on YouTube. We have not created it or modified it in any way, nor have we uploaded any of these videos to YouTube. The value of this app is that it searches out, finds, and collects the information for you, providing you easy and convenient access all in one handy place, so that all you have to do is download and launch the app. The legwork is already done for you and delivered straight to your mobile device.
Dance Fitness is able to bring the fun in your training regimen and exactly what can become more exciting than dancing. It's actually a very entertaining dance exercise program that will enable anyone to slim down where you can and have a lot of fun at the same time.
This application collected best video clip of Zumba dance workout from beginners to expert.
Things to know about Dance Fitness Workout is basically that you do not necessarily have got to attend a class and you can practice these exercises in the convenience of your home.
Unlike other sports that you need special equipment for practicing it, with Dance Fitness Workout you just need your dance shoes and several comfortable clothes. The moves are not challenging to learn and you do not really need a coach to assist you using the Dance Fitness moves, and that means you can do it anytime you wish to. Try now and you will love Dance Fitness!!!
The categories are:
*****Toning and body sculpting
– You must have an Internet connection to run this app, so please make sure your device is connected.
None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. This app is just an organized in a way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient.We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is.
If you are an author of some photos posted in galleries or videos of this application and you don’t want those to be there please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: dance fitness, dance workout, zumba workout, zumba dance
Dance Salsa is application for learn to dance Salsa with popular Czech Salsa lectors. Let's start to explore beauties of salsa dancing together. App is suitable for complete beginners or intermediate dancers. Dance Salsa offers first lesson for FREE. Other remaining lessons are available via In-app purchases.
Dance Salsa contains these lessons:
* Basic Steps: Aqua, Mambo, Rumba, Cha Cha, Salsa, Portorico, Single dance, Dance in couple.
* Basic Variations I. : Dile que si, Dile que no, Contra mambo, Enchufla, Enchufla doble, Pulpa, La fabrica, Final choreography.
* Basic Variations II. : Enchufla primera, segundo and tercera, Ciente, Adios, Vacilala, Final choreography
* Variations of Setenta: Setenta, Setenta moderna, Setenta con pulpo, Setenta complicado, Final choreography.
* Variations of Sombrero: Sombrero, Balsero, Sombrero complicado, Sombrero con lazo, Combination of previous variations, Final choreography.
What is Salsa?
Salsa is a Latin dance form with origins from the Cuban Son (circa 1920s) and cuba dance (specifically Afro-Cuban rumba). The Afro-Cuban ritual dances form a huge group of Cuban dances and reflect the four main groups of Africans that were transported to Cuba. It is generally associated with the salsa music style, although it may be danced under other types of Latin music.
Salsa is normally a partner dance, although there are forms such as a line dance form "Salsa suelta", where the dancers dance individually and a round dance form "Rueda de Casino" where multiple couples exchange partners in a circle. Salsa can be improvised or performed with a set routine.
Salsa is danced by stepping on 3 consecutive beats of music and then pausing for 1 beat, then repeating. The step timing can be thought of as step, step, step, pause; step, step, step, pause. Dance teachers count the step timing as quick, quick, slow; quick, quick, slow. Each quick consumes one beat of music, each slow consumes two beats of music. Depending on how you hear and feel the music, you may start the dance on any beat of the measure you wish. Most beginners start the dance on the first beat of the measure.