★ALL premium features are free to use, but they will be reset every hour. Upgrade to premium via the in-app purchase to remove such interruption★
★Emoji Keyboard: support messaging to ios5, ios6, ios7
★Best all-in one keyboard optimized for both phone and tablets
★Accurate and smart keyboard predictions
★User defined text shortcuts
★Extra number key row
★Extra arrow key row
★Swiftkey like next word prediction
★Gesture keyboard control
★Swype like gesture input
★Thumb Keyboard like split keyboard layouts
★Support many keyboard layouts: PC, Compact qwerty, T9, Dvorak, Azerty, Colemak
★Support iOS6 emoji input
★8 build-in HD themes
★Support a variety of themes: Go Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Themeshop Keyboard, CM10 themes
★Font and color customization
★Use any pictures as keyboard background
★True Multi-touch keyboard
★Jelly Bean 4.2 keyboard
●Support 34 languages：
☆Arabic - لوحة المفاتيح العربية
☆Czech - čeština klávesnice
☆Danish - dansk
☆German - Deutsch Tastatur
☆Spanish - Español teclado
☆Greek - Ἑλληνική πληκτρολόγιο
☆Estonian - Estonian klaviatuur
☆Finnish - Suomi näppäimistö
☆French - française clavier
☆Croatian - Hrvatski tastatura
☆Hungarian - Magyar billentyűzet
☆Icelandic - Icelandic hljómborð
☆Italian - Italiano tastiera
☆Japanese -日本語 鍵盤
☆Georgian -ქართული კლავიატურის
☆Korean -조선어 건반
☆Latvian - latviešu klaviatūra
☆Norwegian (Bokmal) - Norsk (bokmål) tastaturet
☆Dutch - Nederlands toetsenbord
☆Portuguese (Brazil) -português teclado
☆Portuguese (Portugal) -português teclado
☆Polish - polski klawiatura
☆Russian -Русский клавиатура
☆Romanian - română claviatură
☆Slovak - Slovenčina klávesnice
☆Slovenian -slovenščina tipkovnico
☆Serbian -српски тастатура
☆Swedish - svenska tangentbord
☆Turkish - Türkçe klavye
☆Ukrainian -українська клавіатура
☆Hebrew - מקלדת בעברית
☆Chinese Pinyin - 中文键盘
- Gesture input may not work on some devices
- Also see FAQs http://bit.ly/16t4Tb6
------------- Important -------------
There were some reports about Kii Keyboard being flagged as spywares in some malware scanning tools.
This is a common error that these tools incorrectly flagged 3rd party keyboards as spyware.
Kii Keyboard is an established keyboard on the Play store, it does NOT collect NOR send any personal information
from your phones/tablets.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional plugins
- The permission to read the contact database is needed for contact dictionary
- SD card access permission is needed for selecting background images on some devices
credit icon http://andrewbadger.deviantart.com/
Artwork by www.afterglow.ie
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your Bluetooth or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No app is allowed to change Input Method without user interaction (unless the app is a system app).
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
THIS PLUGIN ONLY RUN AT GO KEYBOARD 0.3.4 OR LATER
##### ATTENTION ##################
The Emoji plugin released by GO Keyboard Dev Team is meticulously design.
Allows you to text message, email, microblogging,twitter and other applications, enter the fuuny,lovely,personalized Emoji icon.
1.Make sure that you have install GO Keyboard 0.3.4 or later version(Search “GO Keyboard” to download).
2.Enable Emoji keyboard: GOKeyboard->Input language->Emoji ,press the language key to switch to Emoji keyboard.
3.Another entrance to emoji is press the logo on the top left,then selet Emoji.
1.Android is not natively support Emoji
2.The Emoji plugin is not able to support emoji display directly.
To normally display emoji, please follow the steps below to replace the font:
Attention once more, please back up all files that want to change before you do anything.
Although the emoji icon does not shown up on the screen, but the emoji still be send correctly. It is shown up on the screen by device that support emoji font.
It also can display on Whatsapp and others apps that support emoji.
More from developer
TalkToMe PRO is the full version of the TalkToMe text to speech app with no ads and the ability to select different languages.
Added a translator; TTMPRO can now translate from any language to any supported language and say it.
See the default index.html for more information.
Minor fixes, expect a major update soon