INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
* Urdu (Normal & Phonetic)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your BT or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No user installed app is allowed to change IME without user interaction.
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “SysAdm Keyboard”.
The best complement for sysAdmin, ConnectBot, SSH or Telnet!
Now with accents and tildes of different types, Ç and Ñ! The first keyboard to sysadmin with Ñ and Ç in the Play Store.
Instead contact me on email@example.com. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
This is a skin addon to change the look of the SlideIT keyboard to have Purple iPad style.
SlideIT keyboard is not included and must be installed separately.
***This theme will work only with SlideIT version 5.0 and up
Dasur Ltd addon skin.
• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework. More about it http://bit.ly/XposedFramework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x & 4.4.x
• Supported ONLY Google Keyboard with version 3.0.+
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• One global foreground & background colors for all applications.
• Foreground & background colors are defined separately for each application.
• 4 different background styles for keyboard keys.
• Auto Tinting per each application.
See the default index.html for more information.
Minor fixes, expect a major update soon
TalkToMe PRO is the full version of the TalkToMe text to speech app with no ads and the ability to select different languages.
Added a translator; TTMPRO can now translate from any language to any supported language and say it.