LOW COSTS – GREAT QUALITY – EASY HANDLING – MODERN DESIGN
Use Dringgg to reduce your costs for long distance calls drastically. All what you need is a smartphone and internet access and you can dringgg the world literally for pennies. The use of our app is simple, cost efficient and fun – rates start as low as 1 cent.
Just download the app, register and immediately you can communicate with your friends and loved ones FOR FREE by using our welcome credit. Call or send SMS from Dringgg and you save money.
Please check out our rates:
- For call rates click: http://dringgg.com/callrates
- For SMS rates click: http://dringgg.com/smsrates
And there are many new features coming up in the near future.
With the upcoming presence functionality you will see who of your contacts is online and you will be able to send your friends pictures and files. Of course instant messaging will then be available too.
With our Conference Call feature you will be able to talk to a group of people. Furthermore we will be able to assign to Dringgg an individual telephone number (DID) and anyone will be able to reach you under this number. Consider it as a second number in your mobile phone.
Visit our website to learn more about Upcoming Features!
Applicazione semplice e immediata sul linguaggio del corpo, la branca della CNV(Comunicazione Non Verbale) che sta avendo una grandissima diffusione negli ultimi decenni.
• CAPIRE EMOZIONI/SENSAZIONI DEGLI ALTRI
• MIGLIORARE IL PROPRIO LINGUAGGIO DEL CORPO
• ACQUISIRE MAGGIOR SICUREZZA NEI DIALOGHI
• CAPIRE SE CHI ABBIAMO DI FRONTE PROVA ATTRAZIONE/INTERESSE
Inviate, inviate e inviate il vostro feedback!
Non siate timidi!
- ATTUALMENTE DISPONIBILE SOLO PER ANDROID -
Over 6 Million users have saved precious time, provided better care to callers, and more efficiently managed their calls with YouMail Visual Voicemail Service. YouMail allows you to Read Voicemails, Route Calls, Block Unwanted Callers and much more!
Try YouMail’s Award Winning Service Today!
☆Laptop Editors’ Choice
☆Red Herring Winner
☆AO250 Global Winner
☆Stevie Awards - People’s Choice – Favorite New Products
YouMail Free Features:
►Check Voicemail on your Android phone, Tablet or desktop computer
►Smart Greeting: Voicemail greeting will address callers by name followed by your name
►Call Blocking: Block Calls from unwanted callers
►Basic Caller ID: See numbers that called or left messages
►Share, Forward, and Reply Voicemail (Email, Facebook, Twitter)
YouMail Premium - Includes all Free features plus:
►Voice to Text: Read Your Voicemails - YouMail transcribes your voicemails with automated Voice-to-Text
►Visual Caller ID: Upload contact pics or synch with Facebook to see who’s calling
►Dedicated Voicemail Number: Voicemail number separate from your phone number
►Unmask Blocked Callers: See those pesky callers who block or mask their numbers
►Privacy Guard: Block Unknown and Blocked callers
YouMail Business - Includes all Free & Premium features plus:
►Smart Business Greeting: Voicemail addresses callers name and states your business
►Live-Connect: Call Routing menu presented to caller with extensions
►Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via Text message
►Auto-Forward: Auto-forward messages to other recipients
►Support: Premium support via email and phone
►Add-on Available: Human-edited Voice-to-Text: Transcribed messages are edited by real assistants to deliver a consistently high quality, even with accents and background noise
More About YouMail
YouMail is a simple to use communication platform that works with your existing cell phone number or landline number, to enable you to better manage your calls. YouMail has answered nearly 5 billion calls and saved users over 7 million minutes of time they would have spent listening to their voicemail messages. Voicemail Transcription, Auto-Reply, Call Routing, Call Blocking & Forward Voicemail features will help you manage calls and voicemails smarter. Upgrade your Android’s voicemail to YouMail’s rich visual voicemail features designed to free up your time, so you can focus on the more import things in life.
➠YouMail is not compatible with prepaid plans. YouMail is compatible with most all-major US carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless.
Details on Privacy & Communication Features:
►Smart Business Greeting*: Voicemail Greeting addresses caller by name, your name and, your business name
►Automated Voice To Text will transcribe all your voicemail, allow you to read voicemail and send a copy to your email.
►Inbox - Store 100-10,000 messages. Inbox size is dependent upon which version of YouMail you are subscribed to.
►Call Routing - Live-Connect gives you the ability to give callers extensions when you are unable answer their call. It's like a simple auto-attendant.
►Auto-Reply - Automatically respond to callers if you can’t answer the phone. YouMail will send your caller a text, letting the know you received their message and that you will get back to them as soon as you can.
►Caller ID lets you know who is calling. Upgrade to Premium or Business to get more caller info with Visual Caller ID.
►Call Block will block telemarketers and blacklist numbers you no longer want to hear from and play a disconnect tone to callers before they are hung up on.
►Privacy Guard stops UNKNOWN or BLOCKED numbers from leaving you a voicemail, until they reveal their phone number to you.
With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using Whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Lightning identification - Accelerate identification for thousands of popular telemarketing and store numbers
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil etc.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
* See a name, visual picture, city and state on almost every call and text.
* Use it as a call filter and call blocker to effortlessly block calls from telemarketers, spammers, and ex’s from ringing your phone.
* Also use it as a text filter and text blocker to get rid of those unwanted, annoying text messages. Block SMS / TXT messages with ease!
* Reverse look up any number in the US or Canada.
* Connect to Facebook to easily match up-to-date pictures to phone numbers of callers you know.
All these features for free! Any time. Every time.
It’s time "411" was real-time, automatic, visual, and totally free.
WhoAreYou knows about over 200 million numbers!
WhoAreYou works seamlessly with YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus and its millions of users:
* Block callers you don't want to hear from again
* Automatically play “out of service” messages to unwanted callers before hanging up on them.
* Use YouMail contacts and other information.
* Control how your caller ID appears to both WhoAreYou and YouMail users.
WhoAreYou automatically creates a free YouMail account for you (if you don’t already have one). This allows you to automatically backup your ditched and blocked call list, easily add/edit any uploaded contacts online at youmail.com, take advantage of YouMail’s existing database of caller ID information, and if you’d like, you can upgrade your voicemail to YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus very easily (check it out for tons of cool, customizable features!)
Customize the Caller ID pop up, however you want!
Go to Menu > Options and decide how frequently it pop ups, when it pops up, and more!
Email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com so we can help you resolve any bugs and answer any questions. Help us help you! We love hearing your feedback, so email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com with any suggestions or feedback!
Setting up your Peacekeeper network is simple and fun. Peacekeeper operations of the app include:
- Starting or joining an existing Emergency Response Group, or work on an individual to individual basis by establishing Alliances with friends and family.
- Sending an alert takes only a few seconds. Your response network will immediately receive all relevant information including your picture, name, address, and the details of the emergency.
- During an alert, responders can utilize the "On it" function to assure alert senders and other responders that help is on the way.
- Managing your Alliances and ERGs you are a member of.
With Peacekeeper you get to determine the boundaries and methods that work best for you. Peacekeeper groups can be as active and dynamic as the individuals within the group’s desire. You get to choose what does and does not work for your own household.
Peacekeeper gives every individual the opportunity to become a force for good in their own households and neighborhoods. You no longer need to stand idly by while someone is in trouble. A "Peacekeeper" is willing to take some level of action, responsibility, and possible risk to improve the safety of their neighbors and loved ones. We are confident that wherever the Peacekeeper method is implemented safety will increase.
To create the most effective user experience for emergency response we have made the app 100% ad-free and user-supported. Please support the network and help to bring better upgrades and developments.
Learn more at Peacekeeper.org.
All of the questions come with an image cue and easy to use buttons for playing the question out loud, recording a response to the question, and playing back the recorded response. This playback ability means Easy Questions can be used by parents working with their children or by children on their own as they practice their speech and language skills. This app can be used for kids of any age who are working on answering questions or conversation skills.
With Whitepages Caller ID, you always know who’s calling and receive helpful alerts about spam and other unwanted callers. Plus, now you can control how you appear when you call someone by personalizing your caller identity. Share your current location or attach a photo when you call to enhance your communication.
Awards & Reviews
** Top 10 App - TIME Magazine
** Webby Award Nominee
** Android App of the Week – Gizmodo
"Whitepages’ Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
- Caller ID: Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer or return the call.
- Text ID: Know who is texting you even if they are not in your contacts.
- Spam Protection: Avoid unwanted calls with Whitepages’ state of the art phone reputation service and spam detection.
- Call Blocking: Block unwanted calls for good. Send spam, scams, telemarketers and people you want to avoid straight to voicemail.
- Social Caller ID: See your contacts’ latest photos and details from Facebook and LinkedIn when they call you.
- Location & Photo Sharing: Attach your current location or a photo to your calls. Try it with friends to give them directions or tell them what you’re up to.
- Update Contacts: Automatically add names and addresses from Whitepages to your call history.
Whitepages Caller ID helps you:
- Identify incoming and outgoing numbers, including people, businesses and mobile phones.
- Protect yourself against phone scams with alerts on incoming and outgoing calls when call is suspected to be a fraud or scam. See who the true caller is for unsolicited calls.
- Block unwanted calls and texts so you control who gets through. Avoid telemarketers, spam, scammers, exes and unwanted people from your past. (Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat+)
- Share your calling and texting habits with friends. Send charts to friends and family showing them the best time to call or text you.
- See the latest photo, job and city information for friends and family from Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the Frequent Caller widget..
- Get the best data and coverage in the U.S. using the Whitepages database.
* Caller ID may be postcall on Verizon Wireless and Sprint.
(Formerly Whitepages Current Caller ID)
See the default index.html for more information.
Minor fixes, expect a major update soon
TalkToMe PRO is the full version of the TalkToMe text to speech app with no ads and the ability to select different languages.
Added a translator; TTMPRO can now translate from any language to any supported language and say it.