You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
Get the new VNC viewer, Desktop169 - http://goo.gl/O7M8Fu or search Desktop169.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution up to 60 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: up to 60 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
* Supports external mouses
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
It's based on open source library FreeRDP(www.freerdp.com). and designed for touch sensitive devices
It has many advance features likes:
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
Please tell me any features & bugs when you use it.
Add VNC Protocol support, Now you can access your Linux/Mac PC using same way.
NOTE: the old bookmark will be deleted after you upgrade this version, Sorry for inconversion.
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
If you see any ANR or Crash when your run this application firstly. Please try Stop and Clean Cache in Application Setting page.
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
- Some features that use NFC, sensors in smart phones will not work in mirrored tablet or PC.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Just got a new phone? Want your old phone’s contacts and messages in it? Need to backup your phone? Then this is the application you are looking for. It is able to completely transfer your phonebook and messages from almost any phone to your Android or from Android to any other phone.
We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download version for iPhone called MOBILedit.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
Just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Create an Internet Storage account with just a few clicks.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.
We worked hard and the new version 3.0 is finally here! What's new?
1. Completely redesigned, enjoy a beautiful new interface!
2. Now you can start our award-winning Contacts Optimizer directly from this application. Get rid of duplicates and completely improve your contacts in only a few minutes!
3. We have added advanced editing functions through connection to our PC software - MOBILedit! It is the ultimate PC Studio for mobile phones. Get the maximum out of your phone. More at www.mobiledit.com
I will update the after December 15 after exams. Please understand.
Note: Your phone must be rooted with latest version of BusyBox installed
(If you had already purchased Quick Reply, (before its Google Play removal)
-- Purchase it again
-- Send me order details of old and new purchase
-- I'll refund old purchase)
For all Pushbullet lovers... Why just get notified for a Whatsapp message when you can reply to them instantly!
Quick Reply is a Pushbullet extension that allows to quickly reply to a Whatsapp from your computer by just clicking on the notification on your PC. This’ll open a little window for your reply, it’s that easy!
-- A complete Phone Free experience, no more touching your phone every time you get a Whatsapp message.
-- Reply to Whatsapp messages quickly with your PC / Laptop keyboard convenience
-- It supports Pushbullet - Chrome plugin, Firefox plugin and Windows application.
-- High Whatsapp integration with Group and Private conversation replies, Profile Picture support, etc.
-- Easy to configure with beautiful setup on startup.
-- Notification API for Android 4.3+, Accessibility Service for lower versions.
Follow Quick Reply on XDA:
by speaking the text you want aloud from the "Chrome" "Browser" webpage using "Voice" & a simple action of copying text.
This FRIENDLY app is aimed both at basic users who are not familiar with technology, as well as advanced users who just want to perform this task in a very simple manner or in a need of a great Voice Reading App.
+74% of TOTAL downloads are ACTIVE users!
A big thanks to all users & supporters of Chrome Reader app for making it the #1 "Reader for Android"!
Enjoy version 2.0 aka SUPER Chrome Reader 2 Turbo!
It's as SIMPLE as 1, 2, 3:
1. Enable by choosing Reading mode.
2. Copy text from your Android device.
3. Put your device down and listen.
TIP: Once you highlight the text you can also press the 'select all' button which is left to the 'cut', 'copy' & 'paste' buttons and then copy the text to read aloud the whole webpage!
Chrome Reader Mode:
Copy webpage text in Google Chrome browser or Chrome beta and read it aloud in various ways!
Device Reader Mode:
Speak ANY copied text across your Android device!
Ebooks, text messages, emails, numbers, webpages, documents, pdf, doc, the posibilities are endless!
SUPER Chrome Reader II Turbo Mode:
Convert copied text to a simple Text Page Voice Player!
Compatible with "Omate" "Truesmart" "Smartwatch"!
(Video demo: http://youtu.be/6F75rDA9fb0)
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Korean & MORE!
"Chrome" "Reader" was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this productive & Educational app!
No android emulators were used in the making of "Chrome Reader".
Negative feedback will not resolve your issue; Communication will !
According to many reports by users, "Chrome" "Reader" actually helped them with Pronunciation, Reading & even Focusing on Listening as you can have the voice reading along with you just like in class with a teacher.
Feedback from users on xda developers have been amazing! Thank you!
Video Review by MobileTechVideos:
Let "Chrome" "Reader" be your "Voice Reader".
Email for feedback. New features coming to "Chrome" Reader!
Keywords & Tags: Chrome, Voice, Speech, Education, Browser, Chrome Beta, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, Reader, Google Chrome, Accessibility, Text to Speech, Voice Reading, Voice Reader, Smart, Watch, Omate, Truesmart, Smartwatch.
You can register your work periods, and the app sets alarms to the right times. When you register an entrance or an exit, the app sets the next alarms automatically.
You can also export your history as a CSV file (opens in Excel and OpenOffice).
Includes an Dash Clock extension (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock)
The source code is open and can be found at https://github.com/xisberto/workschedule
BOOT PERMISSION: Allows Work Schedule to recreate alarms after rebooting the device.
STORAGE PERMISSION: Allows Work Schedule to save the exported data before sharing the file.
Every day, the led will be turned off at the configured start time, and turned back on at the configured end time.
May not work on every device, due to changes made by manufactures on Android.