A powerful application allows you to run SSH/SFTP Server on your phone with full functional terminal.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering...
√ Multiple users (anonymous user included: username=ssh without password)
• [SFTP feature] Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ [SFTP feature] Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• [SFTP feature] Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.sshserver
• Class: net.xnano.android.sshserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Change port
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Information about SSH/SFTP Server
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for SSH/SFTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to SSH/SFTP Server.
What SSH/SFTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any SSH/SFTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this SSH/SFTP Server.
• Bitvise SSH client
• Finder (MAC OS)
• Any terminal/File manager on Linux
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!