Crashing Was able to start it the first time and configuring it. Since then, it instantly crashes when I try to start it
Menu? Not suitable for Samsung Note 4: the multiwindow button replaced the "Menu" one. No way to configure the app.
Hispeed not working after new install on Sony z5 On new Sony Xperia Z5 it does not work anymore, keeps telling me to set the default provider settings.
NOT WORK It dose not work
Love it Love it
* Fixed Sunrise provider
* Fixed Orange provider
* Added Bluewin.ch provider (with Swisscom login)
* Fixed Orange provider (again)
* Other bug fixes
* Fixed Schoolnet provider
* Fixed layout issues on newer devices running Ice Cream Sandwich
* Other small bug fixes
* Added a new Swiss provider: hispeed.ch
* NetSMS is now compatible with devices that have no telephony capabilities (like WiFi-only tablets).
Texting from your PC, Mac, or Tablet, using your Android phone # (SMS & MMS)