Add audio profiles / sound profile (volume, vibration and ringtone) for: Calls, Notifications, Voice call, Media and Alarm.
• Separate calls from notifications (any Android)
• Priority calls for each profile: Hidden numbers, unknown numbers, Google groups and individual contacts (sound and vibration)
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Control all your ringtones (hidden numbers, unknown numbers and your contacts) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile). This is also useful for knowing that you really have your headphones connected.
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Desktop widget
UNLOCKED VERSION (Non Free) includes:
• Tasker plugin
Therefore, if you like the way you can control your sounds, calls, notifications, schedules, headphones, volumes, ringtones, vibration... And, definitely, have the control of your audio / sound settings in your phone, I would like to ask you to rate this app with 5 stars to help me in order to keep improving it.
If you want to discuss/suggest new features, do not hesitate to send me a mail!
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
Are you fed up with frequently changing the phone mode manually?
Then this app will make your phone smarter by changing the phone mode automatically based on configurations. You just need to set the time(start and end), day and mode(silent/vibrate/normal) then rest of the things are taken care by this app.
- Quite simple and easy to use
- No special permissions required
- Small is size (less than 400 KB)
- Last but not the least, It's FREE !!!
If you love this app, feel free to DONATE to the developers. This will help us to improve the app and come up with new such apps.
For comments/suggestions, contact "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Few Reviews: (★★★★★)
- Good app for regularly changing of profiles time to time
- Perfect, simple, functional The developer did a good job focusing on the functionality and not filling with frills. Very easy to use and just what I needed. It puts the phone in silent mode when I go to bed and turns it back on again in the morning.
- Very good Highly configurable. Since this is an Android smart phone I always use. So do not spend one night at a time during the day, there is the usual quiet tevekwnysegem never left the mute
- Perfect! Works great on LG G3. Wanted a good profile scheduler to auto-activate vibration profile from midnight to morning in certain days and this app does the job. Thank you!
- Simple and neat
- Simply good The app is kept fairly minimalist, but allows me that I can go on working days at other times between the profiles than on weekends. Had this once used other apps, but which do not really get clear with Android 5.0.1. That being said, Google has here the access possibilities further restricted so that change really except between the 3 predefined sound profiles, hardly anything is left over. This change has mastered this app here properly.
- Good jobs It make my life easier
- Very Useful, Simple I was looking for an that will mute my phone for a particular time window. This app does exactly that. Another good part is, no unwanted permissions are needed to install this app. 5/5.
- Cool app! Tiny and useful, that's what I need!)
- Does the job very well, and it's free I was looking for an app to mute the phone at different times, and dates. This one does the job well.
- Nighttime silent mode Awesome app. Don't have to remember to silence my phone at night
- Profile scheduler Just perfect, everything I need.
- Tried and tested! Working nicely! Simple and straightforward! Perfect! Thanks!
- Excellent 5 stars for this simple, effective and minimalistic application.
- Great job. They simply do the job. Occupy little space, not bothering with anything. No claims for access to anything. Thumbs Up!
- good my phone was ringing in the quite class room but now it's never happend thank you very much
- Works Been using this app for a while, has yet to disappoint :)
- Very practical application. I'm doing very well for the job. It is easy to use
- Awesome. Thanks guys Was missing my simple Sony profile scheduler. This app is even better and simpler
- Great app Was searching such an application.happy to find it.and the initial experience is good.hope it will remain the same. It could b much better if profiles include different options like sms notifications and calls.even otherwise the application is appreciable
- Excellent Yes I got what I want, Just make one time setting and forgot about profile changing. Excellent work hats off guys. Only one in Google play which is the best profile manager.
Also create shortcuts to profiles on home.
Please note: App is NOT intended to switch profiles automatically! Just manual!
For widget get Pro add-on!
GPS, 2G/3G NOT possible!
FYI: it is NOT possible to line up the widget exactly with other shortcuts! It's the difference between widget and shortcut, not my fault!
Also if you want automatic or timed switching, go look for another app! This is ONLY intended for MANUAL switching!
Your feedback is important to us! Rate the app and write a review. Do you have cool idea about cool new feature that this app should have? Include it in the review and we'll do our best to include it!
HOW TO USE IT (as some users report that they can't find the installed app): Add it to your home screen from the widget drawer - it does not appear in the app drawer!
NOTICE: on some devices with Android Lollipop version 2.1.2 may not work, however, it is confirmed to work. Future update will solve that issue.
Best review of 2014 by J Oppliger using droid razr hd
"Outstanding. This is a great, 5 star app. 4 modes: silent, vibrate, ring and ring with vibrate. Out of all similar apps, this is by far the best. And no prying permissions. Thanks Dev."
Best review of 2013 by Arthur Pe using Galaxy S
"Very useful. Ringer without vibration is nice option. Thank you."
* Manually activate profile permanently or temporarily
* Multiple profile capable
* Automatically activate profiles based on battery conditions, locale, or rules
* Automatically start programs or tasks
* Integration with NewsRob, APNDroid, Volume Locker, Backlight Off
* Manage wireless communications and display to save battery and increase power life
* Control volume for media, mp3, notifications, and phone ringer
* Set ringtones, touchtones and vibrate
* Autopilot Airplane mode, Toggle Network, Wifi, Ringer, Bluetooth, Brightness, Silent, Screen Timeout, 4G
* On CyanogenMod: control 2G/3G, Mobile Data, WiFi Hotspot
* Conditions for Time, Day, Location GPS, Battery, Calendar, Incoming Call, Missed Call, Headset, Car/Desk Dock, BT device, Running App
* Convenient 1×1 home widget
* Notification Bar shortcut
* Plugins support
Recommended to try out free Lite version first and upgrade to Full if you need more than one rule.
One of the newer options allows you to set up both an SMS Auto-Reply and a Call Auto-Reply within your profile. You can choose whether you Auto-Reply to just people listed in your contacts, or to anyone, and you get to set your Auto-Reply message too.
Widgets available and their options:
- Profile (types: Single Tap, Set For ... Time, Set Indefinitely)
- Profile Multi (Displays list of profiles, you select)
- Profile Current (Displays current sounds/settings)
With the Profile Whitelist Addon (Separate Purchase) you can create profiles where you will only hear calls and texts from the people you really want to.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- SMS Auto-Reply and Call Auto-Reply
- Default Phone Ringtone
- Default Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- SMS/MMS Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Music Volume
- Alarm Volume
- In Call Volume
- Airplane Mode
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
The requested permissions allow Profile to...
Run at boot - android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Change settings when screen turned off - android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Determine if WiFi is on or off - android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
Turn WiFi on or off - android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
Have separate SMS/MMS Volume - android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS & android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS
Turn Bluetooth on or off - android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & android.permission.BLUETOOTH
Change linked volume setting & Airplane Mode - android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
Detect incoming calls for Whitelist Addon - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Direct Non-Whitelisted contacts to voicemail - android.permission.CALL_PHONE & android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE
Add contacts to Whitelists - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
Vibrate on incoming whitelisted call - android.permission.VIBRATE
Backup your settings to SDCard - android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Send me error logs (if you agree to) - android.permission.READ_LOGS
Change audio settings - android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
Send Auto-Replies -
android.permission.SEND_SMS & android.permission.WRITE_SMS & android.permission.READ_SMS
These profiles can handle:
* Volume (ring, notification, alarm, system and multimedia) .
* Default phone ringtone.
* Default notification ringtone.
* Wi-Fi status.
* Mobile data status.
* Bluetooth status.
* Screen timeout.
* Screen brightness.
* Automatic data sync.
* Airplane Mode (Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0.x).
The profiles can be activated both from the app itself and from the home screen widget provided. To add the widget, you just have to long press on an empty space on the desired home screen and select Widgets -> Profile Widget.
The home screen widget can be customized for each profile with 25 colors (6 in Lite version) and 49 icons (5 in Lite version).
Also, if you don't want to use the widget, there's the option to add shortcuts to activate the profiles to the homescreen.
From version 4.0 on, Profile Widget integrates with Tasker and Locale.
With this app you can easily switch your phone from, say, a vibration+no sound mode to a full volume mode to a completely silent mode with just a single click!.
About the permissions: the app now asks permission to read the phone state, just in order to change the volume of the calls when the phone is ringing (the only way of separating notification and ringer volume in Android 4.0+). It cannot do anything else with this information, since it does NOT have Internet access, call or SMS permissions.
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
Best profile manager and audio manager app for FREE.
Personalize as you wish......!!!!!!!!
Profile Manager is a home screen widget and audio manager allows to change volumes of ringer, alert & alarm.
This is FREE app to set audio, data packet(2G/3G), wifi, vibrator against profiles.
Personalize all this in one click by setting profile.
Profile Manager that helps you manage profiles, you can customize ringer, alarm & alert volumes with data packet (2G/3G)& WiFi settings.
Audio & wireless settings can be enabled by activating selected profile. With this app you can set audio volumes, data packet (2G/3G) & WiFi setting without visiting your phone settings option.
Provide features similar to audio manager, volume manager, WiFi manger, quick profiles, profile manager, vibrator manager, data manager.
This is ADVERTISEMENT FREE app. NO unwanted permissions.
Note for beginner android developers-
If you are a beginner android developer, you can try to replicate the included features of this application in your own app in your android learning process. It will provide a great learning tool since the application uses a lot of features provided by android. If you need any help with your coding you can mail me at email@example.com
* Edit volume setting, and save as Profile.
* Has tasker plugin feature.
* Optimized for ics / jerry beans
* Sony/SEMC device's "Sound Level Alert" hack. Auto-respond "Caution" dialog and restore volume.
* Volume Lock.
* Can toggle ClearAudio+ setting on plugin interface.(For Xperia Only)
Well, now you can again! With Profiles widget for Android.
- Default profiles for Normal, Silent and Meeting - edit these or create your own such as Outdoors, Loud, Vibrate only etc.
- Add a Homescreen widget containing some or all of your profiles
- Switch between profiles just by touching the homescreen widget
- Or place a homescreen shortcut to the Profiles app and select from a listview instead
- Profiles can change ringtone, ringtone volume, alarm tone, notification tone and vibrate status
- Available in english, spanish, french, russian, japanese, korean and chinese translations
- Location and internet permissions used for analytics only
- Sony Ericsson X10 and X8 series devices seem to have some compatibility issues with third party apps changing ringtone settings
- Sony Ericsson Xperia 2011 devices do not update their own widgets/status bar to reflect third party changes to ringtone status. However, Profiles itself works fine. This bug is not present on Xperia 2011 devices with Ice Cream Sandwich, so I guess they fixed it :)
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, LG Optimus One P500, LG Phoenix, HTC Wildfire S, LG GT540 Optimus, Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660, HTC Legend, Motorola PRO, Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica, HTC ChaCha, HTC Hero, HTC Aria, HTC Salsa, Samsung I7500 Galaxy, Motorola Backflip, HTC Gratia, Garmin-Asus A10, HTC Magic, Motorola Droid Pro XT610, LG GW620, LG Optimus Chic E720, Huawei U8500, Samsung M920 Transform, Motorola Quench, HTC Dream, Garmin-Asus nuvifone A50, LG Optimus T, T-Mobile G1, iNQ Cloud Touch, Motorola Quench XT3 XT502, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, LG Optimus S, HTC Droid, ERIS, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile Pulse, Acer beTouch E400, ZTE Amigo, LG Vortex VS660, Samsung T939 Behold 2, T-Mobile G2 Touch, T-Mobile Garminfone, Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Samsung I9000 Galaxy S, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible S, LG Optimus 2X, HTC Desire, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL, Samsung Google Nexus S, Samsung Google Nexus S i9023, LG Optimus 3D P920, HTC Desire Z, Samsung Galaxy S WiFi 5.0, Dell Streak, HTCInspire 4G, LG Optimus Black P970, HTC Google Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, ZTE Blade, Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5, Dell Streak 7, Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani, HTC Evo 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2 Mini, Motorola XT701, Dell Venue, Samsung i897 Captivate, Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim, Dell Streak 7 Wi-Fi, HTC Droid Incredible, Samsung Epic 4G, Acer Liquid mt, Acer Liquid E, T-Mobile myTouch 4G, Huawei IDEOS S7, T-Mobile G2, Samsung Fascinate, Acer Liquid, Acer Stream, Samsung Galaxy A, Samsung Continuum I400, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo, Motorola DEFY, Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, Motorola Milestone, Motorola Milestone 2, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play CDMA, Motorola Droid 2 Global, Motorola Milestone XT720, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Cliq 2, Motorola Droid 2, Motorola Droid 4, Motorola Droid XTreme, Motorola MT710 Zhiling, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, Sony Xperia S, Samsung Galaxy S III, Sony Xperia P, Sony Xperia U, Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro
Simple Cover Lock give you the easiest and simplest way to configure and use.
1 Lock and turn the screen off when your screen is covered. (Covered by flip cover, flip case. Or if you don't have a flip cover, just put the phone in your pocket. )
2 Turn on the screen when you open the cover. (Configurable)
Device administration is needed to lock your screen.
To uninstall Simple Cover Lock, you have to disable it as a device administrator first.
If you're using Samsung devices, you can do that in Settings-Security-Device administrators. Uncheck "Simple Cover Lock" and deactivate.
After that, you can uninstall it like normal applications.
Tested on Galaxy Note 2.
Notification Watch for Tasker allows you to use notifications from any apps as events in Tasker.
In other words, this app enables all apps that send a notification to be the trigger of your Tasker profiles.
Note: this plugin uses NotificationListenerService provided in Android 4.3+. It works better than the internal notification event in Tasker.
* Normal Mode:
Filter notifications by the source app and the text contained in the title, text, or ticker.
* Alternative Mode (For customized notification layout like Google Music):
Filter notifications by the source app and all the text strings contained in the notification
* Tasker variables
Put contents of the notifications into Tasker variables
(%nw_title, %nw_text, %nw_ticker OR %nw_line_1, %nw_line_2, etc.)
* Notification history
When creating an event, choose a notification from history so you don't have to remember everything.
* Tasker Action - Dismiss notification
Clear notification - Dismiss all notifications or dismiss the ones you specified
* Watch removal of a notification
More features and options are coming!
Hate dragging your apps to a folder one by one?
*Auto App Category* is what you need!
* Automatically analyze all apps installed on your phone for category information
* Create category folder on desktop (by desktop shortcuts)
* Assign app to new or different category
* When a new app is installed, it will automatically be analyzed and assigned to proper category
Vibrate settings don't work since Jelly Bean(4.1).
Official/Stock Android 4.0(ICS) links volumes of phone rings and notifications. Profiles like 'Phone only' will NOT work. (Will work fine on CM9, or some other customized ics)
* No ads!
* NEW profile resume timer!
* Create and manage your audio profiles. (Support adding, editing, deleting profiles)
* A simple but good-looking home-screen WIDGET for displaying current profile and quick profile switching
* A STATUS-BAR ICON which indicates the current profile and provides profile switching function. (If your find this icon annoying, you can always turn it off in the options menu!)
* Home-Screen SHORTCUT, switch to a profile just by one touch!