Other features include:
-Select multiple files
-Save as multiple formats
-Original images are left intact
-Save files to location of your choice
Supported Formats Include:
jpeg, png, tif, gif, jpeg2000, webp, bmp, psd, tga and many others.
Image Converter is easy to learn and easy to use.
Help documentation is included in Image Converter.
Send feedback easily to me for suggestions.
Incase the image is too large, Image Converter will load for you a smaller preview which won't change the final outcome.
1. Browse remote PQI Air Pen contents.
2. Browse local contents in the App.
3. Download files from PQI Air Pen to local directory.
4. Browse all image files from PQI Air Pen.
5. Browse all audio files from PQI Air Pen, and select a single file to playback the audio content.
6. Browse all video files from PQI Air Pen, and select a single file to playback the video content.
7. Supported file formats:
Document: .pdf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, pptx
Image: .jpg, .png, bmp, .gif
Audio: .mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .wav, .ogg, .imy, .aif
Video: .mp4, .3gp
8. Setting WiFi password, channel, and SSID, and perform reboot and factory reset.
Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, Mpeg-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB), DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264 (Mpeg-4 AVC)
Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF
Image: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
Using MediaInfo library.
HOW TO RUN:
Application makes an association with media files. To run it your must open some media file and in menu application selection need to choose this application.
Pixel Media Server is UPNP/DLNA compatible Digital Media Server on Android Platform (SmartPhone, Tablet, STB/TV). It shares digital media contents, such as Images (JPEG/PNG), songs (MP3, WAVE, FLAC, AAC, M4A etc.), videos (AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MPG, MKV, FLV, TS, MOV, M4V, RM, RMVB etc.) from your Android Device (SmartPhone/Tablet/Set-Top-Box) and make those contents available on wired/wireless network for other UPNP/DLNA compliant/certified devices, such as SmartTV, BlueRayPlayer, XBOX, Play Station, Android TV/STB/Player and many more devices.
Pixel Media Server (Pixel DMS) can be discovered from home network using Digital Media Controller (DMC) or Digital Media Player (DMP). Using DMC or DMP, user can browse all media contents which are shared on Pixel Media Server from your Android Smart Phone/ Tablet and media contents can play back to "dlna-compliant" Render or Player, such as TV etc.
There is no need for additional Media Servers, if you have Pixel Media Server running on your Android SmartPhone/ Tablet/ Set-Top-Box. Pixel Media Server is tested with well known UPNP/DLNA compliant/certified devices and various Android platform.
* "UPNP/DLNA" Compatible Digital Media Server for Android Platform
* Support SSDP protocol for DMS discovery
* User can Start DMS and Stop DMS with a single click from your Android phone
* Share your complete mobile contents or select your desire folder
* Set your DMS name as you wish
* App autostart on device boot
* On screen message for WiFi on/off
* On screen message for DMS on/off
* Keep track last folder selection from the server for next application launching
* Support multiple device connections for media streaming from DMS
* Pixel Media Server runs on Android Phones and Tablets and Android Set-Top-Box
* Support multiple external storage device selection
* Support popular video file formats: MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, M4V, MPEG, TS etc.
* Extended M3U playlist file supported. [you can share other servers contents (any HTTP server) to your network from Pixel Media Server]
* Support WiFi/Tethering/Ethernet
* Image Thumbnail
* Video Thumbnail
* Music AlbumArt
* Support Subtitle (only SRT)
Please provide your valuable feedback on Pixel Media Server (v 6.0).
Please have a look for our other "dlna-compliant" apps on Android platform from CMC Limited.
Digital Media Controller: "Pixel Media Controller – DLNA"
Digital Media Renderer: "Pixel Media Renderer – DLNA DMR"
Printing controller (+PR1+): "CMC DLNA Print Client"
Daily Utility App:
Scanner and Fax : "CMC Image Scanner"
For any queries or issue related to Pixel Media server, please send e-mail to email@example.com
We are happy to help you.
Disclaimer: This app is not DLNA certified solution and this app is not claiming that "App has passed interoperability testing standards approved, endorsed or sponsored by DLNA". This application is not certified by DLNA Organization (www.dlna.org) or its associate partner and we are not listed Member Company of this organization. DLNA® is trade mark of DLNA Organization.