It also allows you to encode/decode Hex numbers as well as URLS.
*The internet permission is required to deliver ads to support the free app. To download an ad free version, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.encodedecode
More versions to come, and suggestions/feedback always welcome. Email me at: email@example.com
This application uses AES 256 bit encryption technique to do crypto work. AES is the best encryption algorithm available today.
Supported Encoding Methods - Base2 (Binary), Base8 (Oct), Base16 (Hex), Base32 and Base64.
1. Vault - To safeguard your data within your device. You can have any number of vault.
2. doKrypt Drive - To store any number of Files or Folders securely. You can choose any number of Files and Folders at a time.
3. File Encryption or Decryption - To encrypt or decrypt any file using a password. Useful in protecting files during the transfer.
4. File Encoding or Decoding - To convert(encode) any file into texts. The output texts are portable and transparent. You can split and join them before converting(decoding) back to file.
5. Text Encryption or Decryption - To encrypt or decrypt texts.
6. Text Encoding or Decoding - To encode or decode texts.
7. Clipboard Encryption - Encrypts clipboard text. Copy text - do encryption using a password - paste encrypted text. Copy encrypted text - decrypt using the same password - paste clear text.
This is an Ad-supported version of doKrypt. For ad free version you can purchase doKrypt from Google Play.
This software is Open Source project hence nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
********Please give ratings and comments.********
1. Do not modify the doKrypt folder content. Doing so will result in app crashes.
2. While encrypting/encoding, File extension/type is preserved only by the name of the processed/output file. Don't forget the file name/type, if you do renaming.
3. There is no limit set on application side. Hence you can process any size of text or file. The processing time depends on hardware, file/text size, etc.
4. Though this application can process files in background, Android may kill the app in case of low memory situation. It is better to have the app run in foreground for processing lengthy files or make sure you have enough resources to run it.
* Displays current UNIX time
* Local and UTC support
* Completely free
* No ads
* Supports portrait and landscape layouts
* Very efficient app (fast, uses very little memory, and occupies little storage space)
* Android 1.5+ supported
What this program do?
1. This program scan your contacts from phonebook for birthdays.
The contacts are displayed alphabetically on a list with:
- contact photo;
- contact name;
- birthday, you can change the date format from settings, property "Display date format", default format is Year-Month-Day "yyyy-MM-dd", you can use MM/dd/yyyy or others, google for: "java SimpleDateFormat Patterns".
2. With this application you can add, edit and remove birthday information to a contact.
3. You can generate a reminder on your favorite calendar based on the settings made. Firstly you should select one from settings, "Select calendar for reminders".
See available reminder properties on the settings menu.
Note: This application is not a service, the reminders should be notified by your favorite calendar service! So you should not worry about the RAM memory consumed by this application because you can close it after each use.
The application was tested only with google contacts and calendars.
- When is started the application is loading all your available contacts, but the birthdays and images are loaded in background and appear when are loaded in this time this application could become lagging.
Unfortunately the application "lose" the generated reminders when is reinstalled, but generated reminders remain stored on the calendar, that's because the contacts and reminders will have different ID's and can not be identified by this application, I did not find a way to do that. So, if the user chose to generate reminders, then new ones will be regenerated.
Thank you for using this application!
* Displays the current Unix Time.
* Converts a Unix Time into a human-readable date/time, and back.
* Landscape mode: displays the current Unix Time, as a digital clock.
* Completely free, no ads.
* Languages: English, French.
Manipulate and obtain both unix time and date stamps easily on the move back and forth.
Tick over abled, reference resultant fields into droid memory or into new emails prior to dispatch.
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
But, nothing does alone. Work in what is called by the application that supported.(ex. NeoFiler)
When you do not understand it, please never download it.
Note: The character code automatic distinction function is not complete.
The cases with a little number of the letters cannot distinguish encoding.
This application is "No warranty". Please use it by the cause of the self-responsibility.
== More infomation & Source code ==
== About NeoFiler ==
Many functions file & task management application.
Easily manage a system and the file in the SD card, the folder and offer the function that you can edit!
== Note ==
The comment of the improvement welcomes.
However, the vulgar comment is unnecessary.