It also allows you to encode/decode Hex numbers as well as URLS.
*The internet permission is required to deliver ads to support the free app. To download an ad free version, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.encodedecode
More versions to come, and suggestions/feedback always welcome. Email me at: email@example.com
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
This application uses AES 256 bit encryption technique to do crypto work. AES is the best encryption algorithm available today.
Supported Encoding Methods - Base2 (Binary), Base8 (Oct), Base16 (Hex), Base32 and Base64.
1. Vault - To safeguard your data within your device. You can have any number of vault.
2. doKrypt Drive - To store any number of Files or Folders securely. You can choose any number of Files and Folders at a time.
3. File Encryption or Decryption - To encrypt or decrypt any file using a password. Useful in protecting files during the transfer.
4. File Encoding or Decoding - To convert(encode) any file into texts. The output texts are portable and transparent. You can split and join them before converting(decoding) back to file.
5. Text Encryption or Decryption - To encrypt or decrypt texts.
6. Text Encoding or Decoding - To encode or decode texts.
7. Clipboard Encryption - Encrypts clipboard text. Copy text - do encryption using a password - paste encrypted text. Copy encrypted text - decrypt using the same password - paste clear text.
This is an Ad-supported version of doKrypt. For ad free version you can purchase doKrypt from Google Play.
This software is Open Source project hence nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
********Please give ratings and comments.********
1. Do not modify the doKrypt folder content. Doing so will result in app crashes.
2. While encrypting/encoding, File extension/type is preserved only by the name of the processed/output file. Don't forget the file name/type, if you do renaming.
3. There is no limit set on application side. Hence you can process any size of text or file. The processing time depends on hardware, file/text size, etc.
4. Though this application can process files in background, Android may kill the app in case of low memory situation. It is better to have the app run in foreground for processing lengthy files or make sure you have enough resources to run it.
What this program do?
1. This program scan your contacts from phonebook for birthdays.
The contacts are displayed alphabetically on a list with:
- contact photo;
- contact name;
- birthday, you can change the date format from settings, property "Display date format", default format is Year-Month-Day "yyyy-MM-dd", you can use MM/dd/yyyy or others, google for: "java SimpleDateFormat Patterns".
2. With this application you can add, edit and remove birthday information to a contact.
3. You can generate a reminder on your favorite calendar based on the settings made. Firstly you should select one from settings, "Select calendar for reminders".
See available reminder properties on the settings menu.
Note: This application is not a service, the reminders should be notified by your favorite calendar service! So you should not worry about the RAM memory consumed by this application because you can close it after each use.
The application was tested only with google contacts and calendars.
- When is started the application is loading all your available contacts, but the birthdays and images are loaded in background and appear when are loaded in this time this application could become lagging.
Unfortunately the application "lose" the generated reminders when is reinstalled, but generated reminders remain stored on the calendar, that's because the contacts and reminders will have different ID's and can not be identified by this application, I did not find a way to do that. So, if the user chose to generate reminders, then new ones will be regenerated.
Thank you for using this application!
But, nothing does alone. Work in what is called by the application that supported.(ex. NeoFiler)
When you do not understand it, please never download it.
Note: The character code automatic distinction function is not complete.
The cases with a little number of the letters cannot distinguish encoding.
This application is "No warranty". Please use it by the cause of the self-responsibility.
== More infomation & Source code ==
== About NeoFiler ==
Many functions file & task management application.
Easily manage a system and the file in the SD card, the folder and offer the function that you can edit!
== Note ==
The comment of the improvement welcomes.
However, the vulgar comment is unnecessary.
Whether they are stored on SD card or external media, all your documents can be protected by the ENCODE FOR ANDROID application : pictures, video, audio, office documents and other files.
ENCODE FOR ANDROID is an essential security tool for preserving your privacy.
ENCODE FOR ANDROID behaves as a file explorer that navigates among folders and provides the following functions on files: Encryption, Decryption, Opening (after entering the password, if applicable), Secure deletion, Test password (for encrypted files), Status.
ENCODE FOR ANDROID is the Android version of the ENCODE for Microsoft Windows application. It reproduces all the features and the two applications are fully compatible. Thus files encrypted under Microsoft Windows can be decrypted under Android and vice versa.
ENCODE FOR ANDROID exclusively relies on an original encryption algorithm developed by the author since 1998. Despite its simplicity this algorithm provides a high level of security appreciated by users of ENCODE for Microsoft Windows for more than 10 years.
ENCODE FOR ANDROID is bilingual in English and French in order to reach the widest possible audience. To adapt the application into other languages, please contact the author.
Convert Video, Audio, Images, Documents, E-books and archives between nearly any file formats! The most complete and full-featured file converter on the market!
Files are converted in the cloud so your battery is not wasted and conversion speeds are much faster!
Supported file types:
VIDEOS: Convert nearly any format to 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPEG-2, OGG, WEBM, or WMV.
AUDIO: Convert nearly any audio format to MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, or MMF.
IMAGES: Convert nearly any format to JPG, PNG, BMP, EPS, GIF, HDR, EXR, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, or WEBP.
DOCUMENTS: Convert just about anything to PDF, DOC, TXT, ODT, FLASH, or HTML.
EBOOKS: Convert ebooks between many formats such as EPUB, MOBI, PDF, LRF, FB2, LIT, PDB, TCR.
ARCHIVES: Convert files to archives, or convert between archive formats! Supports ZIP, BZ2, 7Z, and GZ.
*Note: DRM-ed files such as some e-books or old iTunes music, along with any password-protected files such as some secure PDF's cannot be converted.*
- Extract music from MP4s or FLVs with MP4-MP3 conversion!
Convert to mp4, convert to pdf, convert to mp3, convert to wma, convert to 3gp, convert to jpg, convert to flv, convert to epub, convert to mobi, convert to doc, convert to png, convert to avi, and so many more!
- YOU MUST have an internet connection to use this app. Files are uploaded to the cloud, converted, and then downloaded to your phone.
*Note: There is a 1 GB limit per file. You cannot convert a file larger than 1 GB*
TrueCrypt(R) container files are supported. The program can operate in two modes: "normal" and "mounted".
In "normal" mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats).
Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encrytpion: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application.
But mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or the appropriate eds kernel module.
Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent encryption algorithms.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible containers. You can mount your containers to your pc directly from your device using TrueCrypt(R).
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use an integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in your container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open the folder (or file) that you want from the Home screen using widget.
Descriptions of the permissions:
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
If you want to use a TrueCrypt container in Eds you must use the following settings when creating a container.
Encryption algorithm: AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent
Hash algorithm: SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool
File system: FAT, ext4*,ntfs*,ext3*,ext2*
* - only in mounted mode
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (not all model)
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (max 8 directions)
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Clone easily camera settings
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Enables setup without username and password for a public camera anywhere in the world
▶ Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Cannon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Ganz, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hootoo, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smart Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, Trust, Ubiquiti, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported Webcams
- USB/FireWire/Built-in cameras supported by Windows 7, Vista, XP OS
- Download free install wizard “uWebCam for windows” by referring to www.ubntek.com/pcclient
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
* Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
*** Awesome SDR Hardware sponsored by nooelec - http://www.nooelec.com/store/ I recommend them for all your hardware hacking needs.
BusyBox combines many essential and standard Unix tools into a single compact binary suitable for embedded devices such your Android Phone or Tablet. BusyBox has become an extremely important and popular tool for Android users who have a rooted device. Most Rooted apps rely on the standard Linux/Unix environment given by busybox to perform various low level system tasks. The BusyBox X installer makes installing the busybox binary much easier and painless than other through a KISS approach. The installer supports all device form factors such as Phones, Phablets, Tablets, TV's, Android TV Stick/Box and soon Google Glass. Also supports all architectures such as ARM, MIPS and Intel x86 devices with a single App.
Love this? Support us by purchasing BusyBox X+
BusyBox binary: BusyBox is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Links to all BusyBox Sources can be found here: http://busybox.net/downloads/
This information is generally most helpful in diagnosing issues with root access.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR PHONE.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS.
Root and Build Information:
. Whether the app has root access/ root admin access.
. Whether toolbox/busybox is installed.
. Device Model and Manufacturer.
. Android version.
What is Rooting?
“Rooting” your device means obtaining “superuser” rights and permissions to your Android’s software. With these elevated user privileges, you gain the ability to load custom software (ROM’s), install custom themes, increase performance, increase battery life, and the ability to install software that would otherwise cost extra money (ex: WiFi tethering). Rooting is essentially “hacking” your Android device. In the iPhone world, this would be the equivalent to “Jailbreaking” your phone.
Why is it called Rooting?
The term “root” comes from the Unix/Linux world and is used to describe a user who has “superuser” rights or permissions to all the files and programs in the software OS (Operating System). The root user, because they have “superuser” privileges, can essentially change or modify any of the software code on the device. You see, your phone manufacturer/carrier only gives you “guest” privileges when you purchase your device. They do this for good reason… they don’t want you getting into certain parts of the software on your phone and screwing it up beyond repair. It makes it much easier for them to manage and update the devices if they lock it all down. This way, all the users are running the same unmodified version of the phone’s software. This makes it much easier for them to support the devices. But, for the tech-savvy crowd, only having “guest” privileges on your device is pretty lame and it locks down a lot of potentially useful features.
What is BusyBox ?
When a phone is rooted, one of the most common things to do after rooting is the installation of the BusyBox binary, prior to running any applications that require root privileges.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method to check for root access. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant root access. This application will check and verify the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. This application will also confirms the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing the access granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the route of installing, configuring and gaining root access. The process can seem complex to some and easy to others. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access or verifying root access is sometimes known by other terms such as gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
We have tried our best to simplify the process of verification of root access or superuser access.
Best of Luck in confirming the root access or checking the root access of your phone