Samsung Galaxy devices from 2013 and onward are unlikely to work correctly. Examples are Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy MEGA, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note 3. This is because of KNOX.
LG devices will be fully unrooted, but will still say "Rooted" afterwards because of LG's eFuse.
Simply hit the 'UNROOT' button and allow Root Access when asked to give it permission. The device will then reboot and you will be completely Unrooted when you boot back up.
****WHEN APP DOES NOT REBOOT AFTER ALLOWING ROOT, CLOSE THE APP AND HIT UNROOT AGAIN****
This is a great app for those who are trying to complete a warranty return with a carrier for a defective device hardware or a repair. If you only want to temporarily lose Root Access, this app is not for you. Unrooting is permanent and cannot be undone with this app. Only use this if you truly want to lose Root Access.
If your device has an Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) the app will now tell you and close. This is for users who could not bother to read the App Description that warns you that if your device has an Insecure Kernel, it will NOT fully unroot you.
Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) means that unless your Kernel (Boot.img) is brought back to the factory stock file, your device will never be unrooted fully, so this app will no longer bother attempting to try, only to get users complaining about not being able to OTA.
Please be aware, this app does not gurantee that it will fix your specific devices "Over-The-Air Update" issues. In most cases, anything you did with root such as: Debloating, Installing a custom Kernel, custom ROM, custom Recovery (like TWRP or Clockworkmod), enabling tether, etc. will NOT be un-done by this app. If you can't update because your system was modified, look for a way to flash back the entire device, such as Odin for Samsung.
You can see a video explaining this by "zedomaxx" on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlIxE7K_vw
Support for x86, ARM, and MIPS devices.
Support for ChainsDD Superuser, Chainfire SuperSu, and Koush Superuser.
Featured on Droid-Life! - http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/11/new-app-claims-to-unroot-any-android-device-with-a-single-tap/
Featured on Phandroid! - http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/universal-unroot/
Featured on AndroidFanNetwork! - http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/04/11/one-click-unroot-app-for-any-android-device/
Featured on Frandroid! - http://www.frandroid.com/applications/136681_universal-unroot-pour-desactiver-le-root-dun-seul-clic#more-136681
Featured on GetNews JPN! - http://getnews.jp/archives/320358
Tomsgt123 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNStU8OTuk
DroidModd3rX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_viwAMoIcJM
tmyinc - http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/15295-universal-unroot-app/
SEO: root, unroot, superuser, SuperSU, rooted, hide root
Issues installing or upgrading from another Superuser or SuperSU? Try the recovery zip installation linked below.
Apps being denied? Disable the "Declared Permission" setting, and delete the "Deny" policies.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Apps not being remembered? Start the superuser app to make sure the su binary is up to date.
* Multiuser support
* OPEN SOURCE (https://github.com/koush/Superuser)
* Pin protection
* Manifest permission support
* Per app configuration
* Request timeout
* Proper Tablet UX
Why another Superuser?
* Superuser should be open source. It's the gateway to root on your device. It must be open for independent security analysis. Obscurity (closed source) is not security.
* Superuser should be NDK buildable. No internal Android references.
* Superuser should also be AOSP buildable for those that want to embed it in their ROM.
* Superuser should also be AOSP embeddable, meaning a ROM can easily embed it into their Settings app.
* Maintenance and updates on both the market and source repositories should be timely.
* If something goes wrong, I can fix it.
* Handle multiuser (4.2+) properly
* Handle concurrent su requests properly
Manual installation with the recovery zip:
Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted
DroidCrypt - an intelligent and application-oriented file encryption tool.
If you are looking for a file en- and decryption solution for your Android smartphone, so check out our new app! By using DroidCrypt you can be sure that nobody else will be able to access your files. Encrypt or decrypt your files and directories. Irrespective of whether you are looking to encrypt images, musik, videos, PDFs or documents. DroidCrypt handles any kind of files. Furthermore, DroidCrypt allows you to view your encrypted files with your usual applications. If you mean password typing has served its time, just switch to our orientation-based alternative.
* Recursive, fast and efficient en-/decryption of entire folders or individual files using AES
* En-/Decryption of files on internal/external SD
* Encrypts images / photos, videos, music, PDFs, documents or any content
* Viewing contents of encrypted files as usual through standard apps, while DroidCrypt mediate between viewer app and encrypted file - the file remains encrypted afterwards, if desired
* Receiving multiple tasks via external file manager or other applications such as Gallery by "Sent-to"
* Resistance against data recovery tools by wipe of unencrypted files
* Identification of relevant encrypted files based on chosen password, so any parent folders can be selected
* Encryption in combination to a compression (optional) in order to save your memory
* Automated securing that encrypted and not encrypted data are never present at once (and vice versa)
* Orientation-based generation of a path as an additional alternative to passwords
* Detailed visualization of encryption and decryption results
* Comprehensive and effective data analysis, especially for detecting non-encrypted files
* Best possible faile-safe encryption and decryption of files: your files are safe even in the case of Android OS crash during the en-/decryption process
* Strong focus on applicability as well as usability
* Minimum requirements regarding Android permissions:
*** Full version: Access to the SD card and permission to check the Android Market License
*** Trial version: Access to the SD card and Internet access for inclusion of advertising contents
* Available languages: English, German
* And much more ...
Requirement: Free file manager IO File Manager must be installed in order to enable comfortable folder/file selection.
The development of DroidCrypt is based on our own interests to the available functions and was originally started due to the lack of alternatives that would meet our objectives sufficiently.
For these reasons, there was the conception of DroidCrypt based on an application orientation. This includes a higher assurance of the security and does not stop at the minmal permission requirements on Android level - after all, you entrust your strong confidential data with DroidCrypt.
Already encrypted files can be sent from external applications, like file managers for example, to DroidCrypt for further distribution to respective applications. In this way, DroidCrypt takes a mediating role by ensuring that respective files remain encrypted.
Alternatively to entering a password it is possible instead to draw a path within a matrix - either through direct interaction or by rotating the mobile device while holding a button at the same time (if orientation sensor is available). This reduces the risk of spying out the password through observers.
M.Sc. Arik Messerman,
M.Sc. Tarik Mustafic
encryption, decryption, security, confidentiality, data protection, AES, compression, usability, data analysis tool, applicability, privacy
Use this powerful Superuser app to manage your phone's ROOT permission.
Grant and manage Superuser rights for your phone.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Any app that requires root access must call the su binary which in turn calls this app to prompt the user for permission.
This app is also used to manage which apps have root permission as well as monitor their usage of the permission.
All the procedure indicated in the application is suggested by us but must only be applicable on your own risk. Any damage to the device is on the basis of none taken responsibility. Please do each and every step carefully and follow the instructions precisely otherwise you may result in bricking your device which in most of the cases, is not a permanent problem but still you lose your warranty and repair would cost you.
Each content w.r.f of Unlock and Root is already been tested on almost all the devices and the content has been picked up from very authentic and trustworthy sources which have been credited in the application also. if you want to take a swim in the sea you better hold your breath and jump in. If you hesitate to jump. You shouldn't swim at all.
Your concerns regarding this application may means alot to us and will help us in the betterment of the application so that it may help others. Any rom or device which you want in this application to be added, does worth an effort so please mail us any of the roms of a particular device along with your name and source so that we can pay our respects against your name and the source in the application.
We may have missed many of the roms which we couldn't locate somehow but you did. Please provide us with those roms for particular devices which we have already missed. If you think we have even missed a slightest feature then we definetly would have missed it. We place your concerns before our application. So please request any feature you want in this application which you think lacks as there are many factors which needs updation but still to gather all the features already presented in this application and manage to create something out of them wasn't an easy task.
We would like to have your appreciation to the effort of the developers more instead of criticizing. Nothing is perfect so this application. It needs alot of work to be done but its still a running application. We would be looking forward to see your concerns and positive regards.
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070/P)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300/I9305)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500/I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Motorola Moto G (XT1028/31/32/33/34)
- LG Nexus 4
* If you want to add a device to the list pm details and a kernel thread to have an example and I will update as soon as possible.
It's pretty easy, just follow simple few steps:
- Press "Check compatibility button"
- Select a valid kernel image
Does it increase binary counter? No.
Do I need to be rooted? Yes, of course.
Why is it for? With this tool you can flash kernels without a PC in your Android, easy and safer than never, just select the kernel image, flash and reboot.
Why is it safer? It has MD5 checksum to verify that your file is not corrupted, you must want to check it before flashing...
I have soft bricked my device flashing an mp3 file (?) what can I do? Flash with odin again, you can optionally flash the kernel only.
CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFO:
Original thread on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37704398
Mounting doesn't work on some Android 4.2 devices. We're working on a solution.
READ THIS FIRST: This application is UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Intended for EXPERIENCED ANDROID USERS ONLY. While most features don't require root, mounting EncFS volumes requires ROOT and Kernel FUSE support (found in some CyanogenMod ROMs). Downloading from, uploading to and creating EncFS volumes on your Dropbox or on your phone is supported on all devices.
@marius: siehe deutsche Anleitung: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/wiki/How-To-German
@H: Don't use the rating system as your testing playground. It's highly demotivating.
OFFLINE MODE: To access an encrypted Dropbox volume when you're offline, sync the encrypted volume to a local folder with one of the many apps that provide online storage synchronization (e.g. FolderSync Lite or Dropsync). Then, mount that local volume with Cryptonite. This will only work on rooted phones that support FUSE though.
FEEDBACK: Please send a report if you experience a forced close, and send comments, suggestions, bug reports and patches to: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/issues
SECURITY: Read up on important security considerations: https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite/wiki/Security-Considerations
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is required to access your Dropbox.
SD card access is required to read and write files.
FAQ: Why can't I decrypt and encrypt files on the fly?
Why can't I mount EncFS volumes on my Samsung/ Motorola / Sony device?
Why can't I access any folder on my Dropbox?
Why do I need root privileges to mount EncFS and TrueCrypt volumes?
MOUNTING ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES: If you want to get non-root support on CyanogenMod, star this issue:
SOURCE CODE: is available from https://github.com/neurodroid/cryptonite
Keywords: Encryption, EncFS, Dropbox, AES, Blowfish
- Fast way to lock huge files (like movies) by hashing just both beginning and ending of file (optional).
- Tracks temporary unlocked files by notification, to keep in mind you left unprotected docs.
- Encodes the content and file names as well.
- Involves the Android Media Scanner automatically after change to make file visible by other applications.
- Smart looking through directories for documents, locked and unlocked files.
- Opens documents directly from app.
- Notifies about forgotten unlocked files, which were left by user.
NOTICE: There is no password recovery procedure, because the password is not stored anywhere. Program checks just kind of password sum control (one way encryption).
Keep in mind that encrypted file name cannot be changed by other programs, because file locker will not able to restore original name and file remains corrupted.
Do you want to report problem, propose a new feature? Send me email, please. thx
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like "密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر" )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Japanese (日本語)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send us email.
Full version of the app is not available due to Google not supporting selling in our county.
Lite version limitations
• Limited to 5MB file size
In this application, the available hash functions are : GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-320, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool
The encrypt/decrypt functions are: tripleDES and RSA
The calculated hash can be copied to the clipboard to be reused elsewhere.
The first tab enables to calculate the hash of a given string.
The second tab helps you to compute the hash of a file located on the internal or external memory of your device. The size of the file and the last date modified are also displayed.
The third tab helps you to encrypt a file stored on your device, the path of the encrypted file is displayed.
In the last file you can decrypt a file present on your device.
A hash (also called checksum or digest) is a digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying a string or a file.
Hash functions are often used in cryptography to generate strong passwords. They are also employed to check the integrity of files.
Feel free to send feebacks, comments or suggestions about this application.
Tags : crypt decrypt hash hashes message digest algorithm secure cryptographic function checksum verifier MD5 checker md5sum RSA 3DES tripleDES
** It will also remove Superuser/SuperSU from your phone as well.
If you do not know what that is, please do not purchase this program.
If you have any issues with this program please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you. Also, if we cannot resolve your issue I will cancel your order.
This program will unroot any Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice-Cream and Jellybean build device cleanly. Even if you are using a Zergrush method you can re-root later without issue. So, if you are one of those lucky individuals who have to bring your phone back to the store, you will need this utility.
This WILL NOT wipe any of your data or any other item on your phone. When it has finished your phone will be as you started, only without root.
Please contact me with any issues before rating this application poorly. It does its job and does it well.
SEO: root, rom manager, busybox, superuser, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cm7, thunderbolt, droid, motorola, htc, razor, razer, froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, icecream, ice cream, ics, SuperSU
it use NFC technology
- Read Tag (Mifare Classic, Mifare Ultralight)
- Read Tag by Using Default Key A / B
- Write Tag (Write Data Block, Reset to Value Block, Increase Value Block, Decrease Value Block)
- Crack The Tag with known keyA /B
- All NFC Tag Compatible
- Clear All Block ( with zero / random data)
- Clone Card (If Clone with Key A, Key B will set to 000000000000,vice versa)
User please check your device COMPATIBLE NFC TAGS.
Some device may not be able to use.
Crypt encrypts and decrypts all kind of files. If you have any file you want to encrypt, just choose this and encrypt giving it a password. But please remember your password. Once forgotten, the passwort can't be recovered because it is NOT saved anywhere.
Please note that large files while processing let Crypt seem to be frozen. Be patient and let the App finish its work. One of next steps in development is to set long-lasting processes in background and to show notification about that.
Once a file is encrypted, it is still there, at the same place where it has been before encryption, but you won't be able to open or execute it. For decryption choose your file again and after you've entered your password it's ready to use again.
If a file is not encrypted, you can open it out of Crypt. After decryption the decrypted file will be opened out of Crypt.
Next steps being implemented soon:
- improving response behaviour while processing encryption of large files
- implementing some more languages (initially German, Russian and maybe French)
*Requires ROOT and BUSYBOX*
All of Android Devices(Phone,Phablet,Tablet...)
Android 3.0 or higher
[*] Settings [*]
WiFi Scan Interval
WindowMgr Max Events Per Second
Force GPU Rendering
Dalvik Heap Size
[*] Tweaks [*]
One-Touch Kernel Tweak
Governor Control(Custrom Kerenl)
CPU Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)
GPU Clock/Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)
Battery Charge Control(Custrom Kerenl)
System apps Remove/Restore
I/O Scheduler Settings
[*] Tools [*]
One-Touch Optimize(for low spec)
IMEI(efs) Backup/Restore(Specific Devices)
Kernel Updater(Specific Devices)
Recovery Updater(Specific Devices)
Make kernel update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
Make recovery update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
User apps and data Backup/Restore
System app\'s data Backup/Restore
Call logs Backup/Restore
[*] TWRP Manager [*]
TWRP One-Touch Backup
TWRP One-Touch Restore
TWRP One-Touch Wipe
TWRP One-Touch Installer
[*] Philz Touch Recovery [*]
Philz One-Touch Backup
Philz One-Touch Restore
Philz One-Touch Wipe
Philz One-Touch Installer
[One-Touch Kernel Tweak]
* Depending on the type of kernel is displayed and can use it.
CPU Suspend Scaling
Front Buffer Early Suspend Delay
CPU Idle Mode
Multicore Power Saving
Touch Wake Control
Fast Charge Control
SD card read ahead buffer size
Make kernel update(flash) zip
Make recovery update(flash) zip
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S4]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S3]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 1]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 2]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 10.1]
[Specific Features]-[VEGA Iron]
That occurs while using this application developer are not responsible for any problems.
Using this program means that you agree with the statement above.
Own Your Risk!!
Easily encrypt text with 256-bit AES. Share the password used for encrypting with your friends through a secure channel, and use the password to decrypt the messages again.