This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services also enhances your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
Android to Android Wifi Remote Control Server.
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch.
This is the server part and must be installed on the Android device you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multitouch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s and compatibility visit this page:
For Support, instructions and Windows and Linux Servers:
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the FAQ, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail. DroidMote work very well also on MK802, you must only install the new firmware with uinput inside (read the FAQ). This version is compatible with ARM devices, for X86 version ask the developer.
BIG NEWS !!
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free).
And now DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
DroidMote simulates real devices in the Android system, other software on the market are just a remote custom keyboard IME. Beware of imitations. DroidMote is the only one with two analog controls, mouse and accelerometer data as the third analog control. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
[✔] Remote Mouse
[✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Remote Keyboard
[✔] Remote Mediaplayer
[✔] Remote Dpad
[✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
[✔] Remote Multiaxis Joystick with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE). If you don't have this module, not only DroidMote Server doesn't work, but many others good programs and external devices. 96% of Android devices especially all those with a bluetooth module, have already by default this module, and there are no problems. Some Android devices don't have the uinput module by default, especially the ALLWINNER A10, but it is very easy to find it and load it. I have personally compiled and distributed via the F.A.Q. some modules (uinput.ko) for the A10 ALLWINNER devices. But if you have a good ROM DroidMote works wonderfully without any additional action.
Displays network information and diagnostics: Ping a server, DNS lookup (with geographical lookup of IP addresses), reverse DNS lookup, WHOIS queries, inspecting HTTP response headers, trace routes (also with IP address geo lookup), check whether a range of ports is open, scan a host for SSL versions and ciphers.
Recently used servers/IP addresses are remembered for auto-completion.
The results can be copied to the clipboard (via long-click on the output text), sent via email or stored in a file as text or PDF. A history of the results of recent operations is kept (swipe left and right to switch between tabs).
Numerous options (like using an alternative name server, Ping TTL, showing ping times for each traceroute step, Broadcast Ping, using HTTPS, setting the HTTP port number, selection of DNS record types to query, etc.) are available through a long-click on the "Go" button.
Contains no ads.
Please join the Google community "Ping & DNS" where I support this app, especially if you're having problems.
Samsung devices: Ping and Traceroute no longer work on some Samsung devices on Android 4.2 and newer; there's unfortunately nothing I can do about that - Samsung removed needed functionality.
New in 1.12.2: Fixes a problem where individual tabs can't be closed, as well as a rare app crash.
New in 1.12.1: Fixes an app crash when displaying a KMZ file, works around another crash at startup, and adds an option to use a monospaced font on the results tabs. Network Info now shows incoming and outgoing network traffic statistics.
New in 1.12.0: Extensive built-in help menu that explains all major operations and their options.
WHY THE GPS PERMISSION? First off, GPS is only accessed if the "Show Location" checkbox is set in the Ping Options dialog. This checkbox is turned off by default, so unless you explicitly set it, you don't need to worry about your location ever being tracked. Tracking location is useful for measuring ping times during long-running pings across large areas, like a factory or a university campus. Once a long-running ping with location is done, a Google Earth file (.dmz) is created that shows the ping times along with the geo location of each ping. Most people will never need this option, so you don't have to worry. And even if you do use it, location data is stored on the device, it is not sent or uploaded anywhere (the exception being if you attach the Google Earth file to an outgoing email - in which case you're in charge of where the email is sent to). So all the negative comments you may see in the Play Store are unfounded.
Ovunque tu sia, avrai sempre a disposizione le informazioni su:
- Credito residuo (per le TIM Card Ricaricabili) o saldo del bimestre in corso non ancora fatturato (per gli abbonati)
- Piano tariffario e scadenza SIM (per le TIM Card Ricaricabili)
- Avanzamento del consumo del traffico incluso nelle tue offerte attive (per alcune offerte anche in formato grafico)
- Dettaglio del traffico.
- Ricaricare il tuo credito residuo o quello di un’altra utenza con Carta di Credito (anche memorizzando i dati della carta per alcuni circuiti), con PayPal o con RICARICard (per le TIM Card Ricaricabili)
- Visualizzare le informazioni relative a tutte linee TIM a te intestate e associate precedentemente sul sito tim.it (voce menu “Le tue SIM”)
- Trovare il negozio TIM più vicino
- Contattare gli operatori 119 attraverso la sezione “Twitter”
- Attivare le offerte selezionate da TIM appositamente per te (il pagamento avviene con scalo da credito residuo per i Clienti con utenze ricaricabili e con addebito in bolletta per i Clienti con utenza in abbonamento)
- Attivare e gestire il servizio “TIM Ti Avvisa” per tenere sotto controllo le tue offerte attive.
Se utilizzi l’applicazione “119” connettendoti dalla rete dati TIM, potrai visualizzare direttamente le informazioni della linea TIM corrispondente alla SIM inserita nel tuo telefono/tablet.
Se invece utilizzi l’applicazione connettendoti da rete Wi-Fi o da rete di altro operatore mobile, potrai accedere alle informazioni della tua linea TIM, utilizzando le stesse credenziali di accesso dell’Area Clienti del sito tim.it.
In entrambi i casi, potrai visualizzare le informazioni di una qualsiasi tua linea TIM Consumer utilizzando le credenziali di accesso (username e password) dell’Area Clienti del sito tim.it.
Avrai anche la possibilità di memorizzare tali credenziali per evitare di doverle digitare ad ogni accesso.
With this app this could make this more easy...
- Select different profiles
- Generate a day by day program for 1,2,6,12,18 months/ 3 or 5 years
- Actual 5 year bible read program
- 11 Additional bible read programs across the bible
- Add notices to you bible readings
- Send the notices to your friends
- Select full chapters
- Track your readings
- Read the bible online
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
ICMP ping currently only works in IPv4. IPv6 isn't widely supported on Android yet and is NOT available in this application.
- Allows you to save popular hosts to ping
- Allows you to control ping packets count
- Allows you to control ping packet sizes
- Allows continuous pings (keeps pinging until you stop it)
- Allows you to set intervals between ping packets
- Allows broadcast pings
- Allows you to email ping results
- Allows you to ping in the background (this will allow ping to continue even if you rotate the screen)
- Contain Google ads* upon exiting app.
- Long click hostname to edit host.
- Use menu button to Toggle Sound.
- Use menu to send us a Feedback for ideas and improvement.
- Manually edit /sdcard/ping.xml via a text editor for a easier way to add lots of host. Just copy the Google entry as a template for your host.
Please backup /sdcard/ping.xml before update.
Task List Pro have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, CSV export, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List Pro is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List Pro is ad-free and you can sync any list against producteev. Pro version also have a function to email all your tasks as a CSV file that will easily open in Excel.
Please note that Task List Pro will be installed in addition to the free version if you are upgrading. To keep your tasks just export them from the free version and import them into the Pro version. When all tasks are transferred you can uninstall the free version. Check out the FAQ for help.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
List Master Pro is designed to be easy to use, but still gives you the power to customize it to your list making style.
List Master is flexible enough to keep your shopping list, todo list, store inventory, movie collection, or any other list you can think of in one place. Customize to your heart's content with editable list types and renameable note fields.
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
There is an ad supported free version available as well.
AcerNIdus is an app to collect and report error message with user's permission.
Only errors from pre-loaded apps will trigger AcerNidus, and the actions will be:
1. Get related error info.
2. Send the data to server.
3. Kill itself.
== What is the purpose of AcerNidus? ==
AcerNidus could help us to find out some bugs that we missed.
We collect the bugs and then try to fix them in newer version.
Users could upgrade your app/image for those bugs fixing.
== Why enforce user to update AcerNidus? ==
This is the mechanism of Android market, not a policy of Acer.
As we know, in some versions of Android market, they will check updates for pre-loaded apps automatically.
By the way, newer Android market may correct this behavior.
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
Tasks To Do is an easy to use, full-featured task list app. Use it as a checklist, in a GTD style or however you want.
Tasks To Do Pro syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A new widget is available on Android >= 3.0 supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ On Android 2.3 - 3.2 the "old" widgets come in 4 sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4) with light & dark theme
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
If you use cracked version, it simply won't work, so please do not rely on those testing results. Cracked version will silently quit without any messages.
VMLite VNC Server allows you to remotely view and control your android phone or tablet from a desktop computer or from another mobile device using the popular VNC protocol.
This app works on rooted and non-rooted android devices. However, for non-rooted devices, every time after turning the device completely off and on, you will have to connect your device to a Windows PC or Mac using a USB cable, then run a free desktop program, VMLite Android App Controller, to start the server on your device. Once the server is started, you can disconnect your device. If you don't turn your device off (but just let it "sleep"), then the server will continue running for months, if desired.
You can download our desktop program using this link:
If you can't start the server on your device, e.g., S3, Nexus 7/10, try to change to Camera Device(PTP), instead of Media Device(MTP).
- no need to root your android devices
- supports WIFI and USB connections. Coming soon: 3G/Internet/P2P access from any firewalls w/o any configuration.
- supports WIFI hotspot in case there is no WIFI and no USB connection. You can turn on your android device's Tethering and portable hotspot, so your PC or another device can connect.
- works on API level 7 and above, including Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Beans, up to Android 4.2.
- supports ARM and X86 devices.
- supports typical VNC clients, TightVNC, Real VNC, etc.
- supports Java enabled browsers. You can connect to the android device from a browser using a Java applet
- supports HTML5 compatible browsers, you can connect to your android device without any other installations
- supports auto rotation and remote rotation
- supports navigation bar at bottom with special key, Home, Back, Menu, etc.
- supports reverse connections to vnc viewers running in listening modes
- supports VNC password
- supports scale and rotation
- two-way clipboard support (text only)
- full mouse and keyboard control
- supports special keys, such as Home, Back, Menu, Search, Power, etc.
- supports long press keys, e.g., you can press and hold the search key
- supports mouse wheel
- supports swipe/fling gestures
- auto turn on screen when you press any key from VNC client
- supports start on boot for rooted devices
- pinch/zoom gestures from hot keys
- firewall friendly, 3G/Internet access, peer to peer access
- performance improvement
- touch aware clients on mobile devices
- RDP server
- audio redirect support
- peer to peer voice/text chat
- remote phone calls
Besides the android version, we also have a windows desktop companion product for it. The Checkmark Personal Assistant is our suite of personal management products on windows platform, including Checkmark To Do List Manager and Checkmark Account and Password Manager. It is fully integrated with our mobile versions and provides easy data input and more advanced features. Download today at desktop.greenbeansoft.com/download and give it a try!
Intuitive easy-to-navigate user interface and extensive support functionality are designed for better user experience. Features include:
*Hierarchical checklist structure supporting multiple level subgroups.
*Sync to Google Tasks
*Sync to Calendar
*Actions Items(can attach contacts to tasks or checklist item directly)
*Repeating Tasks with extensive repeat settings
*Alarm Settings(snooze, ringtone, etc.)
*Share via Email(for share and printing)
*Multiple Sort Options and more...
From the first release of this product, our intent was and remains to offer a superior app that will be:
- Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience
- Powerful enough to handle large checklists with complex hierarchical task structure
- Flexible to enable a wide range of to-do list needs
- Simple and intuitive, taking only a few minutes for a new user to get started
- Constantly improving in response to user feedback
Find more information at checkmark.greenbeansoft.com
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters