Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra lets you take up to 34 channels (depending on your pack) with you on the move. Whether you’re waiting for the train, waiting for a friend or looking for mobile family entertainment, Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra favourites are at your fingertips.
Download the app and get your first month free when you sign up for the Ultimate Pack! Then sign up to one of three packages, starting at just $2 a week with no lock-in subscriptions.
NOTE: No additional charges for data, all data usage included in monthly subscription. This app is exclusive to the Telstra Next G™ Network. Access is not supported via a WiFi connection. Check inside the app for some of our great offers for eligible customers.
What you get with Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra:
• To get Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra channels streamed to your phone or tablet, you will need to sign up to one of the pack options below.
• If you are a Postpaid customer, charges are included on your bill or if you are Pre-paid, charges are deducted from your account balance. See below for pricing options.
PACKS & CHANNELS
* NEWS & DOCUMENTARIES *
SKY NEWS Business
BBC World News
National Geographic Channel
Nat Geo People
SKY NEWS Weather
* ENTERTAINMENT *
The COMEDY CHANNEL
* SPORT *
FOX SPORTS News TV
Sports Play powered by FOX SPORTS
AFL - Footy TV
* MUSIC *
* KIDS *
* BONUS *
Value Pack (16 Channels) - $8 per month (post-paid) or $2 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack (30 Channels) - $15 per month (post-paid) or $3.75 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack & Plus Sport (34 Channels) - $20 per month (post-paid) or $5 per week (pre-paid)
** IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS **
1. Content and session times may vary from TV.
2. You can cancel this Agreement at any time by using the app interface on your phone/tablet or by telling us.
3. If you are a post-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will issue a Bill to you for your Charges, and may issue you an interim Bill at any time. If you are a pre-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will deduct the Charges from your pre-paid mobile account balance.
FOXTEL marks are used under license by FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd.
All users must be registered with BigPond Movies before purchasing movies or TV shows. If you have previously downloaded movies from BigPond Movies online, or to your Telstra T-Box®, or used the service on an LG or Samsung device you will already have an account with BigPond Movies. To become a BigPond Movies member simply click Join Now in My Account within the application.
Your Android™ device must be running Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher to watch movie and TV content. Bigpond Movies is available to non-rooted Android™ tablets only.
To watch movies using the BigPond Movies application you will need to connect your tablet to your home network using Wi-Fi, BigPond Movies is currently not available over mobile networks. It is recommended your home network has a minimum data speed of 3.5mbps (ADSL 2, ADSL 2+, cable or fibre) to function correctly. The speed of your internet connection will affect the quality of your viewing experience. Please contact BigPond if you need to upgrade or migrate your service.
Viewing movies from BigPond Movies is unmetered for eligible BigPond Broadband members.
For more information go to http://go.bigpond.com/tv
Things you need to know:
* Unmetered BigPond Movies: Excludes BigPond members on Satellite, pre-paid plans or roaming overseas.
® Registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
- Control your TiVo Series3™ (or greater) with your Android phone or tablet!
- Search for your favorite shows using the on-screen soft keyboard, hardware keyboard or even a USB keyboard if your device supports it.
- Keep your eyes on the show your watching with the new "Watch TV" trackpad.
- Simple design, easy to use
Suggestions and feedback are always welcome!
This quick start quide assumes your TiVo(R) is connected to your home network. This means you need a network cable or wireless TiVo adapter connected to your TiVo and configured properly. Please see your TiVo documentation for more information.
1) Connect to Wi-Fi
The device running RCX must be connected to the same network as the TiVo®. Typically this means the device must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
2) Enable "Network Remote Control"
Enable the "Network Remote Control" setting on the TiVo. Do this by navigating the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Remote, Cable Card & Devices\Network Remote Control".
3) Add the TiVo network IP address to RCX
Your TiVo network address must be added to RCX. To find the TiVo network IP address navigate the TiVo menu to "Settings & Messages\Settings\Network & Phone". The TiVo network IP address should be displayed. Tap the "gear" icon in RCX, choose "TiVo DVRs" then tap the "Add TiVo" button and enter the information requested. Alternatively you can choose "TiVo DVRs" and use the "Scan" button to try to automatically identify your TiVo's IP address.
- The TiVo web site accessed from the RCX menu can be changed in the options. This is particularly useful if you live outside the US.
- TV volume and input cannot be controlled by the TiVo itself and this app can't do it either. The TiVo remote uses infrared which nearly all android devices lack.
TiVo® is a registered trademark of Tivo Inc.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC / Kodi remote available and the best rated.
Take full control of your media center with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Full Android Wear support
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC / Kodi devices (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Support all XBMC / Kodi remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications and Lockscreen controls
* Quickly find your media with multiple sorting / filtering and even a global search
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to your media center from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
* Support themes*
* API to control media center / Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC / Kodi remote and your media center instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
The free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch:
* Official website : http://bit.ly/16z6NUh
* Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
* Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
* Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with Gotham or later !
- This application only works with Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x) and Helix (14.x) | See http://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version.
- The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org / www.elephantsdream.org / www.bigbuckbunny.org / mango.blender.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.
- No animal was harmed in the making of this app
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
•LIVE match radio from a range of stations
•LIVE scores and stats for every match
•Video match highlights, press conference and features
•Access to an extensive video archive
•Detailed match previews and summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
•Player profiles, ladder, game start reminders and more
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
•LIVE video of every 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals Series match
•On demand full match replays
•AFL.TV 24 hour channel
•Exclusive 'Coach' section with access to some of the stats coaches see
•Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either monthly, or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/ . Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• view estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• view your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• view estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• purchase data packs for use in Australia
• view your international roaming status, apply to activate international roaming and purchase data packs for use overseas
• manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• view your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• check your balance
• view detailed usage and recharge history.
• recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• change the offer of the service you are using
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames and colour theme
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
This means each time you open the app, you’ll find offers that are selected for you, so whether you’re a fashionista, fine-diner or live music fanatic, treat yourself to more with Telstra Treats. It’s home to lots of exciting offers - so you can do more of what you love, when you want. It’s our treat.
• Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
• Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of shopping, dining and going out.
• The app ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
• Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
• Exclusive to Telstra customers
Tap, swipe, shake, balance, trace – and connect with a world of possibilities. Job Jam is a playful way to learn about the different careers available at Telstra.
It’s where your stealth and skill will have you creating happy customers and unlocking more challenges to take out the highest score.
Download Job Jam now – and play it anywhere!
Who uses this app?
It’s fast-paced and at times chaotic. It’s for people who are looking to escape from the ordinary. Get addicted to this relentlessly positive, fun and exciting game.
• 15 wacky mini games – score points to unlock more games, compete for high scores, and unlock your potential ;-)
• Take it with you wherever you go – play on your phone, tablet or desktop
• No annoying ads!
• Meet the Team - descriptions of some of the different job functions at Telstra
• Click through to learn more about careers at Telstra, or register your interest through ‘Count Me In’
• Share your results with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
No more trawling the web to find what you’re after - view the latest downloads, news, previews and social media updates, all one place.
Flip through beautifully curated content, displayed in a clean and simple magazine layout.Search for anything - artists, music, entertainment - to find the content you care about.
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.