Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra lets you take up to 34 channels (depending on your pack) with you on the move. Whether you’re waiting for the train, waiting for a friend or looking for mobile family entertainment, Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra favourites are at your fingertips.
Download the app and get your first month free when you sign up for the Ultimate Pack! Then sign up to one of three packages, starting at just $2 a week with no lock-in subscriptions.
NOTE: No additional charges for data, all data usage included in monthly subscription. This app is exclusive to the Telstra Next G™ Network. Access is not supported via a WiFi connection. Check inside the app for some of our great offers for eligible customers.
What you get with Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra:
• To get Mobile FOXTEL from Telstra channels streamed to your phone or tablet, you will need to sign up to one of the pack options below.
• If you are a Postpaid customer, charges are included on your bill or if you are Pre-paid, charges are deducted from your account balance. See below for pricing options.
PACKS & CHANNELS
* NEWS & DOCUMENTARIES *
SKY NEWS Business
BBC World News
National Geographic Channel
Nat Geo People
SKY NEWS Weather
* ENTERTAINMENT *
The COMEDY CHANNEL
* SPORT *
FOX SPORTS News TV
Sports Play powered by FOX SPORTS
AFL - Footy TV
* MUSIC *
* KIDS *
* BONUS *
Value Pack (16 Channels) - $8 per month (post-paid) or $2 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack (30 Channels) - $15 per month (post-paid) or $3.75 per week (pre-paid)
Ultimate Pack & Plus Sport (34 Channels) - $20 per month (post-paid) or $5 per week (pre-paid)
** IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS **
1. Content and session times may vary from TV.
2. You can cancel this Agreement at any time by using the app interface on your phone/tablet or by telling us.
3. If you are a post-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will issue a Bill to you for your Charges, and may issue you an interim Bill at any time. If you are a pre-paid customer, you acknowledge that Telstra will deduct the Charges from your pre-paid mobile account balance.
FOXTEL marks are used under license by FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd.
Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
All users must be registered with BigPond Movies before purchasing movies or TV shows. If you have previously downloaded movies from BigPond Movies online, or to your Telstra T-Box®, or used the service on an LG or Samsung device you will already have an account with BigPond Movies. To become a BigPond Movies member simply click Join Now in My Account within the application.
Your Android™ device must be running Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher to watch movie and TV content. Bigpond Movies is available to non-rooted Android™ tablets only.
To watch movies using the BigPond Movies application you will need to connect your tablet to your home network using Wi-Fi, BigPond Movies is currently not available over mobile networks. It is recommended your home network has a minimum data speed of 3.5mbps (ADSL 2, ADSL 2+, cable or fibre) to function correctly. The speed of your internet connection will affect the quality of your viewing experience. Please contact BigPond if you need to upgrade or migrate your service.
Viewing movies from BigPond Movies is unmetered for eligible BigPond Broadband members.
For more information go to http://go.bigpond.com/tv
Things you need to know:
* Unmetered BigPond Movies: Excludes BigPond members on Satellite, pre-paid plans or roaming overseas.
® Registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
This app uses built-in infrared port (IR-blaster). If your phone/table doesn't have it, but your Samsung Smart TV has network (WiFi/LAN) interface, then you may be able to use similar app with WiFi interface: Samsung TV Touch Remote (WiFi)
Tested with Samsung F6400 TV, but probably works also with others Samsung Smart TVs (if it does, then let us now and give feedback).
★ Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
★ Works with some phones with Android compatibe built-in IR sender and Android 4.4 KitKat like HTC ONE.
★ You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 1-3 (max ~5 meters).
★ No additional hardware is needed
★ No full screen ads, no push notification ads or any kind of similar pop-up ads!
With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work or range is less then 5ft.
NB! At the moment this app is not compatible with HTC (running on Android 4.4.x). If you have HTC M7/M8, then feel free to contact me by e-mail, I can add you to beta releases group.
If this app doesn't work with your phone or TV then feel free to e-mail me (your exact TV and phone model). Then I can try to add support for your phone or/and TV model.
This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Group. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Group.
This software is provided by author ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (Dyson, IRobot etc.)
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to email@example.com.
Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 3 - 10ft.
NB! Tab3 7"-8.4" and Tab4 7"-8.4" owners! Your tablet has portrait (not landscape) screen, but the IR transmitter is located on left or right side of your tablet (not on top side). So, if you holding your tablet in portrait mode then please don't forget to point your tablets IR transmitter's led (IR-blaster) directly at the TV !
Vizio is a trademark of Vizio Inc. This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Vizio.
Warranties: This free software is provided ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
This is the simplest WiFi remote for Boxee™(*) you'll find!
With only your thumb, you can control your Boxee. You don't even have to look at the remote app in your phone, just swipe away :)
Navigation with this remote is done by swipe gestures: swipe your thumb up, to navigate up in Boxee. Swipe down to navigate down, etc. Tap to select an item in Boxee.
There are other features too:
* Auto detection of a Boxee server.
* Physical BACK button is mapped to Boxee's BACK (set in app settings).
* Android soft-keyboard will send keys to Boxee, e.g., when there is a text-box open in Boxee.
* Seek to a specific time by tapping the progress bar.
* Automatically pauses a playing video upon a phone call!
* Support for password protected Boxee
* And more!
(*) Boxee is a trademark of Boxee, Inc or Samsung.
MOBILE DATA: Make sure you have a mobile data plan from your network provider. Your mView subscription account does not include the cost of mobile data.
mView is a live video and audio streaming and broadcasting solution for Australian business on the move. It provides the ability to stream live video from smartphones or tablets enabling real-time collaboration with colleagues, customers, and partners. mView Mobile is optimised for mobile networks and focuses on low bandwidth, low data rate streaming. The unique snapshot feature allows you to capture a high quality still image that is streamed to the viewer within the live session, giving sharp detail where it is needed.
mView allows multiple viewers to securely connect to video streams via PC or mobile app and interact with the broadcaster. Video streams and snapshots can be recorded in the cloud. Manage your recorded files from any PC web browser, download files, add metadata, search, and more.
mView is an Australian developed and hosted service. Our cloud servers are physically located in Sydney, in Australia's most highly certified data centre. We ensure your data remains in Australia and is managed to the highest security standards.
- Account based user authentication
- Auto-Buffer-Management keeps video streaming as close to real-time as possible
- Trigger snapshots on the broadcaster's device. Snapshots stream to all viewers in real-time
- Save snapshots to your device and share via email, MMS, etc
- Track GPS location of the Broadcaster
- Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control of MAVEO cameras by swiping the screen
- PTZ preset positions selection
- Set login time out (how long before you are logged out if you exit the app)
- Set video quality profiles for mobile and wifi networks
- Auto-detect mobile or wifi network
- Digital Zoom
- Auto-focus, auto white-balance
- Take high quality snapshots within the live stream
- Live session snapshot gallery shared by all viewers in real-time
- Save snapshots to your device and share via email, MMS, etc
- Send GPS location with live stream
- Toggle audio on/off during the stream
- Record the live session in the cloud
Offline Recording and Upload
- Set recording quality settings
- Add metadata (name, description, keywords) to recordings
- Set default recording name
- Upload manager lets you select files to store in the cloud
PLEASE READ THIS: If it doesn't work on your decoder immediately, go to the Setup Screen and try different options.
Users that joins the Alpha Test Group (SD PVR support is only available in Alpha Group):
get an ad free version. Please participate in this group to help create a better product.
This is a 3rd party app and is not affiliated with DSTV MultiChoice whatsoever. Both DSTV and MultiChoice are trademarks held by MultiChoice.
Works on phones with infrared senders and on the : Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and HTC One.
This is an elegant remote control for your African Decoders and PVR. You can access most of the functions of a real remote control and add your own bookmarks to go to your favorite channels. You can also switch to a channel by searching for it by name.
Does NOT work on LG G2, may work on G3.
Does NOT WORK ON SONY.
Swipe on the bottom part of the screen to switch between PVR, Numbers and Bookmarks views.
Use the search button to search on channel names, and change to a channel by selecting it from the list.
Hold in (long press) the bookmarks buttons to change the name and channel.
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy phone to the decoder. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-5.0
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
•LIVE match radio from a range of stations
•LIVE scores and stats for every match
•Video match highlights, press conference and features
•Access to an extensive video archive
•Detailed match previews and summaries prepared by the AFL’s official journalists
•Player profiles, ladder, game start reminders and more
Purchase an AFL Live Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
•LIVE video of every 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals Series match
•On demand full match replays
•AFL.TV 24 hour channel
•Exclusive 'Coach' section with access to some of the stats coaches see
•Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Once the app has been downloaded (data charges may apply for download) Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (*a connection charge may apply)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either monthly, or annually) until the customer unsubscribes. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Once the app has been downloaded, Telstra customers don’t need to worry about data charges as the AFL Live Official App is unmetered for content viewed and streamed* on the Telstra Mobile network within Australia. (* however, when accessing premium content, a connection charge may apply while accessing the live content server) For full details, please click here: http://m.bigpond.com/pricing
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/ . Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Download the app, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go. If you are a Personal customer, to set up My Account, tap the Register button in the login screen after installing the app or alternatively visit http://telstra.com/myaccount from a PC. If you are a Small Business customer, please visithttp://telstra.com/business/register to register for My Account for Business.
For Personal customers:
Once you’ve set up your Personal My Account profile, the app will allow you to:
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans, select broadband plans and home phone services
• View estimated usage on Pre-Paid and post-paid mobile services directly from the home screen with the 24x7 Widget
• View your current and past bill summaries, and pay your bills
• Setup stored payment options and manage direct debits
• View estimated early termination changes and contract end date for your post-paid mobile services
• If you have a Telstra home broadband service, request up to three home broadband data top-ups per calendar year.
• If you have an eligible post-paid mobile service, activate Extra Data.
• View your international roaming status,
• Manage Messagebank and premium SMS settings for the service you are using
• Take advantage of the THANKS™ discounted movie ticket offer
• Receive targeted recommendations to help you manage your services
• Access a PUK code for a mobile and tablet SIM on your account when logged in to the app with your My Account profile.
For Small Business customers:
Once you’ve set up your My Account for Business profile, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bill summaries, download a PDF version of your bill, and pay your bills
• Keep tabs on your estimated usage on post-paid mobile plans
• Find your local Telstra Business Centre.
• Get help and support for Telstra Business customers.
If you’ve got a Pre-Paid service, the app will allow you to:
• Check your balance
• View detailed usage and recharge history.
• Recharge your service via PayPal, credit card or voucher
• purchase Plus Packs
• Change the offer of the service you are using
• Access a PUK code for a mobile and tablet SIM on your account when logged in to the app with your My Account profile.
Whatever services you have with Telstra, you can also use the app to:
• locate a Telstra store
• get 24x7 support via our social media teams and live chat
• get help with your ADSL service via an online trouble-shooter
• customise your app with service nicknames
Telstra provides the app subject to Telstra’s Application Licence Agreement - http://www.telstra.com.au/account-services/apps/android-user-agreement.htm
Note, the app requires certain “permissions” in order to function correctly. For details of those permissions, and why they are required, visit:http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Apps-inc-Telstra-24x7/App-permissions-for-Telstra-24x7-Android-App-explained/ta-p/195025
Standard data charges apply to download this App. Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using this App unless roaming overseas, using the Store Locator with maps turned on, or accessing help and support via 24x7 social support, or where they link through to the Telstra THANKS offers. If you are not a Telstra mobile customers, data charges may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider.
This means each time you open the app, you’ll find offers that are selected for you, so whether you’re a fashionista, fine-diner or live music fanatic, treat yourself to more with Telstra Treats. It’s home to lots of exciting offers - so you can do more of what you love, when you want. It’s our treat.
• Enjoy treats based on your location and the things you like.
• Browse additional treats at your leisure across the three categories of shopping, dining and going out.
• The app ‘Learns’ the treats you love through frequent usage.
• Built in map feature so locating great treats is effortless.
• Exclusive to Telstra customers
Tap, swipe, shake, balance, trace – and connect with a world of possibilities. Job Jam is a playful way to learn about the different careers available at Telstra.
It’s where your stealth and skill will have you creating happy customers and unlocking more challenges to take out the highest score.
Download Job Jam now – and play it anywhere!
Who uses this app?
It’s fast-paced and at times chaotic. It’s for people who are looking to escape from the ordinary. Get addicted to this relentlessly positive, fun and exciting game.
• 15 wacky mini games – score points to unlock more games, compete for high scores, and unlock your potential ;-)
• Take it with you wherever you go – play on your phone, tablet or desktop
• No annoying ads!
• Meet the Team - descriptions of some of the different job functions at Telstra
• Click through to learn more about careers at Telstra, or register your interest through ‘Count Me In’
• Share your results with your friends through Facebook and Twitter
No more trawling the web to find what you’re after - view the latest downloads, news, previews and social media updates, all one place.
Flip through beautifully curated content, displayed in a clean and simple magazine layout.Search for anything - artists, music, entertainment - to find the content you care about.
Join us at the Telstra Experience Centre in our immersive state of the art technology showcase where our business solutions consultants demonstrate new ways to utilise Telstra products and services to help you grow your business.
Your Telstra Business Account Executive can arrange a visit to the TEC in Sydney or Melbourne.
Business customers can book a general tour of the TEC to see our latest solutions and discuss how our innovative products can support your business needs.
One on one business customer workshop where our business consultants propose some potential solutions and where our customers experience the solution for themselves.
Multi-customers events based on a specific topics where a number of solutions are demonstrated.
Joint Management Panels
High level strategic discussion for senior levels of management from both our business customer and Telstra.