- Measure the quality of the signal (2G / 3G / 4G) anywhere,
- Measure the mobile signal in background,
- Share your recordings securely via Google Drive, Gmail,...,
- Locate the positions of the antennas via Google Maps ,
- Export your measurement to Excel,
- Send your recordings to notify your operator of signal quality,
- Be productive at all times, even without Internet connection.
The application monitors the serving CELLID, LEVEL, QUAL, MCC, MNC, LAC, technology, cell serving time and neighbor cells CELLID/PSC and LEVEL.
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR and CQI are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone.
Check phone measurement capabilities - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
*** G-NETTRACK PRO - Pro version with additional features ***
- INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- added chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Floorplans loading
- New 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps autocacheing
- LTE serving and neighbor cells measurements
- Predefined routes loading
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- SMS test sequence for monitoring SMS successful sending and delivering
- Screen orientation change (portrait/landscape)
Get the pro version G-NetTrack Pro on these stores:
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackproplus
If your phone does not show MENU - press and hold multitasking button.
G-NetTrack Pro video demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8W908OHmb4
Try G-NETTRACK PRO on Google Play:
G-NetLog is available - same as G-NetTrack Pro, but without map support - suitable for phones without Google Play services installed. Get G-NetLog here:
If LEVEL is -200dBm or less that means your device does not report correctly and you have to search for a software update. Anyway you can still use the app for logging the call and data transfer statistics.
G-NetTrack manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrack_manual.php
G-NetTrack YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSw0Vrp9ZUoYo6a9hM6gTyA
G-NetWorld - webservice for browsing the measurements sent from G-NetTrack users - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWorld/G-NetWorld.php
G-NetLook - tool for visualization of text log files - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlook
G-NetDiag - online tool for postprocessing of text log files - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetDiag/G-NetDiag.html
On some phones Menu is accessible via pressing and holding the current apps button.
How to make logs:
- start the app
- select what measurements you want to log (Menu-Settings)
- start log (Menu - Start Log)
- the app starts to create kml and text tab export for the selected measurements
- it also creates event kml and text file
- when you are finished with measurements press End Log button
- you can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Logs on sdcard
1. Input the ping, upload and download URL in Settings.
2. Select: Menu - More - Data Test
There are two automatic sequences VOICE and DATA that can be performed:
1. VOICE - it includes
- Voice call
During the VOICE sequence the following stats are calculated:
- successful calls
- blocked calls
- dropped calls
2. DATA - it includes:
- 10 seconds ping
- 10 seconds upload
- 10 seconds download
During the DATA sequence the following stats are calculated:
- min ping
- max ping
- ping standard deviation
- ping loss
- upload bitrate
- download bitrate
You can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
For more information go to www.gyokovsolutions.com
With Sensorly you get :
·up-to-date coverage maps and speedtest maps for 4G, LTE, 3G, 2G and Wifi networks worldwide. 500 mobile networks have been mapped by our users, including Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, EE, O2, and many others. Maps update daily and usually within the hour
·A speedtest tool: instantly get to know your data transmission speed for 4G, Wifi, LTE or 2G/3G networks. You can even share your results on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Pinterest!
·The ability to map your neighborhood: use your daily trips to complete your carrier's coverage map. Check if there is 4G or LTE or 3G in your area!
·The amount of time you have spent on 4G, 3G, LTE or Wifi during the day : is your more-expensive 4G plan really worth it ?
·Signal and speedtest comparison info to help you compare carriers: who has got the best coverage for you? Make your choice among all networks available around you: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile. Check if you'll access a 3G network, a 4G network or LTE
Sensorly is a free crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete a coverage map and speedtest map get. So join us and get real info on your coverage and speed!
Join us on social networks:
Google + : http://plus.google.com/102681005884239785615/about
Twitter : http://twitter.com/sensorly
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/sensorly
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/sensorly/
The application puts colored markers on a map after determining the exact location using GPS. Google Maps or OpenStreetMap can be displayed as a map.
Collected data can be exported as an image, KML or CSV file.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
- No ads
- Additional features like logging to sdcard and advanced network traffic stats
This utility allows you to monitor a various system info in "always on top" floating window (overlay mode).
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
GSM Signal Strenght, GSM ErrorRate, GSM Cell Information
Battery Health, Battery Level, Battery Status, Battery Technology, Battery Temperatur, Battery Level, Device Plugged
Check your unbilled amount, view and manage data usage, view and pay your bills and more.
- View account details (account name, billing address, line status, email address, device contract)
- Get your PUK code to unlock your SIM card
- View your bill info (unbilled amount, total amount due, statement date, credit limit, payment history, subscribe to eBill and download eBills)
- View Mobile Internet usage
- Purchase Mobile Internet passes
- Pay bills via Maxis Pay
- View latest promotions and rewards
To see your account information, you will need a MyMaxis username and password – you can get this easily by signing up at www.maxis.com.my
Always forgetting your sign-in details? Not to worry, our new auto sign-in feature recognizes you automatically when you’re on Maxis network.
The App is free but download charges apply. When using the service overseas, international roaming charges apply.
Get Rewards on the go! Receive reward notifications wherever you are.
Data used in MyMaxis App is not charged, except for the minimal data used when you turn on the Location Service and Near Me features in the MyMaxis App. To avoid being charged for the minimal data used, disable Location Service and Near Me features.
Generate QR Code-
You can CREATE YOUR OWN QR Codes and SHARE it with your friends through apps, social networks, email, text messages, save them for later use or print.
Digi Codes Scanner-
Change your smartphone into a powerful QR code, Barcode scanning utility. Simply open the app, point the camera at the code and you're done. There is no need to take a photo or press a button.
Digi Codes Scanner will automatically recognize any QR Code/ Bar Code your camera is pointing at and return the required content and format of the code.
You can also search the content on web directly from the app.
1. Access to Internet.
2. Phone Camera to Scan Codes.
3. Minimum Android OS Required is HoneyComb (v3.2) and up
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR APP AND SCREENSHOTS AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS APP WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Note- If you need a feature that is not in this application, then write to us so that we can Integrate that to release next. Do not write negative reviews without knowing what this application does.
Developer & Designer : Sumit Kessar, Rahul Tokas, Rahul Sindhu, Sourabh Mogha
This App is Powered by "The Mighty Midgets" Copyright@2014. All Rights Reserved.
• Mobile devices with Android 4.0.3 or later
• A JAMF Software Server (JSS) v9.4 or later must be installed in your organization’s environment
The underlying model is applicable to Frequencies of up to 3500 MHz, Distances of 100-8000 m, BS Antenna Heights of 10-80 m and MS Antenna Height of 2-10 m.
A permanent RXL level of -115dBm on some Samsung phones is a Samsung bug! Only Samsung is able to fix that.
Powerful WarDriving scanner and GSM / CDMA / EVDO / UMTS and LTE Netmonitor and drive test tool with voice notifications. It scans for all WiFi networks in range & saves the data with GPS coordinates into a file on your sd card. You can create a kml file for Google Earth. It shows you the encrytion, channel an signal strength. It shows all APs in range in a live map.
G-MoN is a Wardriving scanner to collect and map all received wifi access points. It is also a 2G/3G netmonitor and field test drive tool for radio planning engineers. Needs enabled GPS for correct position in map!
To import a V3.0 (decimal cell data and coordinates without characters) CLF file, remove all comment lines, rename it to import.clf and copy it to /sdcard/gmon/ then start import CLF from menu.
You can log GSM or UMTS RX levels into a kml file for Google Earth or a csv file. There are 5 color groups for different levels. These levels can be defined by the user in the settings menue. This file is saved into the gmon folder on the sdcard or external memory. When the log is running, the G-MoN Notification Icon changes color to red. 2G/3G logging does not work when the screen is off!
GetRIL shows the device's current RIL (Radio Interface Layer) and baseband, notifying you if they match or not. If not - and you're on a rooted device - you'll be able to download and install a new matching RIL.
• See the device's current RIL & baseband
• Recommends RIL based on the device's baseband version
• Recommends a baseband based on the device's RIL version
• Backup & restoration of the RIL
• Downloading and installation of a new matching RIL
• RIL reporting: your device got an 'Unknown RIL'? Email it to me directly from within the app and I'll try to sort hings out
• Localized to: English, Danish, German, Dutch, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Greek
• LG Optimus 2X (+ G2X), LG Optimus 3D (+ Thrill 4G), LG Optimus Black, LG Optimus 4X, LG Nitro HD
• HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC One X, HTC One V, HTC One S
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro), Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5
• Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7
• Sony Xperia Z2
NOTE: some of these devices has preliminary support, meaning that these devices needs more, confirmed, data.
BACKUP & RESTORE
If you accidentally install a faulty RIL you can safely restore a backup of your previous RIL, which is automatically backed up.
There's also the ability to keep the current RIL after a ROM flash. This feature only work on CyanogenMod based ROMs.
HELP & ASSISTANCE
I'll try to keep the app up-to-date when new RILs and basebands get released. Have any information to share with me? Please send me an e-mail.
Need help? Don't hesitate to contact me, but first off - go see the help section within the app.
DISCLAIMER: I don't take liability for any damage your phone might sustain, while/after using this app.
NOTE: if you're recieving "unsupported device" messages it's not on me to blame. I'm sad to see all the negative feedback and ratings I've been getting recently because of this.
The main issue if you're on a supported device, but recieves this message is because either your carrier or ROM developer have changed some values within a file (build.prop). With this release of GetRIL I've made some changes so that I can add your devices as "supported" devices either way... with one caveat: I'll have to do this manually.
How to uninstall?
To Uninstall, You need to disable admin privilege first. Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select Device Administrator and there uncheck "Anti Theft Alarm" and select deactivate. After that you can uninstall.
Tags: Anti Theft alarm,Anti Theft Siren
Easy access to Tours' buses informations from your mobile phone. This application is not affiliated to Fil Bleu, and its results are provided without any warranty. Since Fil Vert is not part of the same website, it is therefore not supported.
Application available under the GPLv3 license, https://gitorious.org/scrapfilbleu