You will find RSS fees to the big cycling websites along with Twitter feeds from pro cyclists and UCI teams. I also included feeds from the Giro, Tour and Vuelta
Suggestions for new links are welcome!
New in 8:
- Added Cycling News RSS back! They finally fixed their feed!!!!
New in 7:
- Added News Now Cycling RSS
New in 6.1:
- Added Bike Rumor RSS
New in 6.0a:
- Fixed what Twitter broke
New in 6.0:
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Added link to Road.cc
- Added link to Reddit's Pro Peloton feed
- Changed background
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Deleted a dead link
- Added RSS feed to Bike Radar
- Added links to PEZ Cycling photos and daily distraction ;)
- Added links to sites I use to watch races
- Added Twitter feeds for all 19 UCI teams
✮✮✮✮ About CYCLING NEWS ✮✮✮✮
CYCLING News is the BEST source for all the latest information, results and media from the world of Cycling.
✮✮✮✮ FEATURES ✮✮✮✮
✮Auto notifications of new information
✮✮✮✮ NEWS SOURCES ✮✮✮✮
- Cycle Chic®
- Bike Hugger
- Bike Rumor
- Global Cycling Network
- Success Cycling
- The Bike Show
- And much much more...
✮✮✮✮ MORE COMING ✮✮✮✮
If you think we could include other sources of information, please let us know at (email@example.com)
✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮
If you encounter any problems with Cycling News please email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) as opposed to leaving a negative review. It is difficult for us to help you when we cannot communicate back to you. It also helps us and other users when we receive emails from you. Thank you : )
The CyclingNews Tour Tracker will feature coverage before, during and after every day of all three Grand Tours! Basic free coverage will include...
• Previews of every stage of each race
• Detailed interactive routes & maps of each stage
• Team & rider details including jerseys, equipment & biographies
Go PRO and get the following AWESOME features...
• Live text commentary from cyclingnews.com
• GPS tracking of the race on maps and profiles
• Live situation on the road (breaks, time gaps)
• Live splits and finish times for time trials
• Daily finish-line results and results for each KOM / Sprint
• Full race standings for every jersey category
• Stage recaps at the end of each stage
• Fantastic photography from the road
• Post-Race rider biometric / power-meter analysis
• Full race replay of commentary and GPS tracking
• Ranking of riders based on time in break-aways
Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
22 new races included:
- Tour de San Luis
- Dubai Tour
- Tour of Qatar
- Tour of Oman
- Vuelta a Andalucia
- Omloop Het Niewsblad
- Kuurne Bruxelles Kuurne
- Strade Bianche
- Roma Maxima
- Dwaars door Vlaanderen
- Criterium International
- 3daagse De Panne-Koksijde
- De Brabantse Pijl
- Giro del Trentino
- Tour of California
- Post Danmark Rundt
- Vuelta a Burgos
- Tour of Britain
- Milano Torino
- Giro dell'Emilia
- Paris Tours
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
Newly added, estimations on speed and power. Estimate your speed based on a variety of configurable variables including power, weight, temperature, elevation, rolling resistance, wind, grade, frontal area drag and efficiency. Great for trying to estimate times for triathlons and races! Figure out what speed or power you will need for a specific distance. Even calculates calories and weight loss.
1. Added new estimation screens that you can key in all of the relevant data. This gives what people have been asking for of decimal values for estimation calculations.
2. Various bug fixes.
3. Fixed rotation issues, all screens should now fit a rotated screen.
4. Various rounding and calculations were fixed with the addition of the decimal for estimations.
Get it today, a must if you ride a bike!
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
• See the complete pass from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• Use the interactive profile to check the gradient of the pass
• See the complete pass with the Street View Tour
• Watch a cycling video of the pass
• See pictures of the pass
• Watch a motor bike video of the pass
• Latest version of Google Earth for Android is needed to see the Google Earth Tours
• The Interactive Profile function works only with Android version 3 and above
The program contains 3 sections:
- General information. Includes information about the kinds of bikes , the choice of bicycle parts , bicycle storage, transportation, bicycle , bicycle choice and its accessories , repair a punctured cameras, spokes have been laced wheels, maintenance tips and much more
- Service . This section contains important information on service : repair, lubrication , replacement of spare parts. Also in this section you can find useful information for experienced cyclists. For example , the pumping of hydraulic brakes , the service pin pedal stroke adjustment plug.
- Operation . It describes all the things that may come in handy when operating a bicycle.
We specifically selected only the best articles . The number of articles exceeds 200 . Planned regular updates and additions.
Application is made in a directory . Present search by category and within articles. To read the articles online is not needed, which is particularly useful for reading the information you need in the field.
Join the ranks of bikers ! Bicycle - good sports equipment that can support a form .
Got something to add? Want to see the article in the program? Write on email@example.com, we will consider all offers.
・Android 4.4 or later
[Note] We can not guarantee that all devices will work properly even though they meet the system requirement.
・HTC One (M8)
・Galaxy Note II
・Galaxy Note III
・Galaxy S III α
* Only Galaxy Note II was confirmed to work with Android 4.3.
・AQUOS SERIE SHL25
・AQUOS SERIE Xx 304SH
* Please visit cateye.com for a complete list of all applicable devices.
[Note] These devices were confirmed to work, however, we do not guarantee the App will work properly with these from any production lot or running in any conditions.
• Display of distance traveled / recording time / travel time / current speed
Display and current position on GoogleMap
(To avoid locking the screen while driving.) Prohibition of sleep mode
· (Mile or km) switching unit
• After traveling, post to Facebook and Twitter to record
• You can use the CyclingTracker.net, manage and share your traveling record in the browser
• Output files in gpx format
※ Because you are using a GPS, might be different than the actual speed and altitude records.
Can be saved in the following format: The data recorded.
(Post to Facebook or Twitter) text output summary
Transmission and to CyclingTacker.net
※ made in order to store and share data taken with this app, CyclingTacker.net(http://www.cyclingtracker.net) is a dedicated website.
It is available in the same free application, please use the CyclingTacker.net means.
The Pro Cycling News Hub 2014 features:
+ Fast results
+ All the Gossip and Rumours via multiple blog feeds
+ Photo albums
+ 2 Twitter feeds with tips and information on races
+ Multiple news feeds.
+ Classic races on video.
+ Training videos
+ Access to all the updates on your favourite teams and riders
If you want all the info on the results then this app has it all. Don’t trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger-tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today – never miss any piece of breaking news or results ever again. There’s no email sign up just enjoy the great experience this app can bring to you.
As a bonus, this Cool app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
**DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright of their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
Get full coverage from all leading news sources, magazines and blogs all in one place!
* A news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no duplications. For each story - see all of the sources that covered it with a simple tap !
* Push notifications for prominent stories !
* Videos curated from Youtube channels - all about Cycling!
* Social summary around the stories - see what your Facebook friends and the people you follow on Twitter had to say on the stories you read !
Love the app? Rate it on app store and share with your friends!
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
Personal Triathlon Tracker is the app for you!
Keep track of your races and view past results directly from your web-enabled phone.
V 1.0.4 includes Triathlon News
This application is made for anyone looking to practice their basic math skills and have some fun trying to find the hidden ninja.
Remember you only have 3 lives so use them wisely!
Here is the key:
P = Power Up - makes your guy bigger and stronger
S = Shield - protects you from the enemies and the boss for only a limited time
B = Bomb - blows up all the enemies on the screen; does not affect the boss
G = Gun - shoots any enemy on the screen including the boss for only a limited time
It was made to be completely free. There are no ads, in-app purchasing, etc. I made it for my son for fun and thought someone else might think it was fun too. So, if you have any suggestions, please just let me know.
So, what are the benefits?
1. You submit a question; you get a timely and respectful answer written in a clear and concise fashion. It’s like having your instructor in your back pocket.
2. Other users can submit answers to your question too providing additional insight and help on your problem.
3. All questions and answers are monitored preventing disrespectful/abusive language. This is a community encouraging others to become better programmers and share ideas.
4. Use keywords to search for others that have had similar questions or previous answers that might help you even faster.
5. Simple interface made for developers on the go. Why search the whole internet when you can submit a question here and get an answer – fast!
Check us out! You won’t be sorry. Remember, this site is not pre-populated with a bunch of information that doesn’t relate to you. It’s populated by your questions. Thank you for checking us out!