My IBD Care is a clinician-approved, patient-designed app for patients with Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. The app - and its clinician-focused counterpart, HealthSuite - helps IBD patients take control of their condition and improve their health outcomes.
Anyone can use the app to
• track flares and maintain a symptom log to identify what may be causing them
• manage your care plan, medication and hospital/GP appointments
• access and share your medical records from anywhere
• obtain advice and discover local events organised by leading patient groups
Patients whose clinical teams have signed up can also
• communicate with their care teams via messaging and phone
• report symptoms remotely, allowing care teams to intervene early as required
The app was co-developed with leading clinicians at Kings College Hospital and Barts Health with inputs from patients and patient groups including Crohns & Colitis UK.
We’re committed to continuously improving our service to make it more useful to patients and clinicians, so please look out for regular updates.