This is the standard Jelly Bean AOSP Keyboard with a few modifications:
- Merge with Ivan Volosyuk's WiFi Keyboard
- German is now QWERTY instead of QWERTZ
- Both German and Portuguese and English support the same set of international keys
(now one can type in any of these three languages in any of the keyboard layouts, event hough the dictionary won't help)
- Russina Phonetic Keyboard
The WiFi part means that you can connect your PC's browser to your phone and use your PC's keyboard to type on your fine. It is awesome for developers to test their apps and for people who want to type on whatsapp even faster :) Works on any browser, no plugins nor software must be installed on the PC.
This app is GPLv2 Open Source.
Thanks to Yuvi Panda, https://github.com/yuvipanda
and Ivan Volosyuk, http://code.google.com/p/wifikeyboard/
Merge done by Marcos Diez (marcos AT unitron DOT com DOT br)
The paid version will play three songs or less randomly.
-> Eine kleine Nachtmusik, K.525
-> Symphony No.40, K.550
-> Sonata for 2 Pianos, K.448
And not finish the play by hitting the Home button.
(Added support for background playback.)
* Pre-installed SD card compatible (2.2 or later)