Useful on phones without an LED indicator.
★ Support profiles.
★ Remind by: sound, vibration, turning screen on, camera flash (not all devices are supported), LED indicator.
★ Remind about: missed call, unread sms and mms messages.
★ Notifications for third-party applications (only in Premium version).
★ Contact filter - allow to start notification only for defined contacts (only in Premium version).
★ Night mode.
★ Customizable notification schedule: order of notifications, repeat interval and repeats count.
★ You can set different reminders for missed calls and unread messages.
★ Option to disable sound when you set your phone in silent mode.
★ Option to ignore accidental (short) calls.
★ Does not disturb during a call.
★ Plugin for Tasker / Locale.
★ And more ...
★ No advertising.
★ Safe (no internet permission, no root access).
★ Compact size.
★ Low memory consumption.
Languages supported: 19
You can add/update translation here http://goo.gl/W0QHv
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://goo.gl/vA8z8
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=38143514
There are situations when you are not able to access your mobile phone and you miss the important calls and message from your loved ones or friends or others.
Gone were the days!
Now you could get notified of MISSED CALLs and TEXT(Messages) on the email id and another mobile number, which are accessible to you most of the times.
You just need to install the app and then configure the email ids and mobile number where you would like to receive the alerts. You could specify the time when you would like to work the application for you by setting the from and to time.
In case of missed call alerts; You would receive the caller number and name if the caller is already exists in contacts list, and the time when you have got the call. As of now, you need to enter the Gmail id credentials to let the application send email at the destination email id, which could be anything.
Whereas in case of TEXT alerts; You would receive the sender info along with the TEXT content, which will be sent from your mobile at the configured destinations. i.e. At the email id and number, which you have configured to receive the alerts .
If you would like to help me to improve the user experience, please drop me an email with your suggestion.
- Create different alerts for different contacts
- SMS/MMS designed for built-in SMS app; may not work with 3rd party apps.
- Cancel the alert by simply clearing the notification or by viewing the missed call. (With ICS, be sure to "clear all" notifications! If you just swipe the missed call one, it will be missed)
- Doesn't drain battery!
- Won't work with visual voicemail or other custom voicemail applications, such as the Evo4G
contacts) that are allowed to ring through even when your ringer is off. Silence your phone at bedtime, but still get calls, texts, or MMS messages from your kids. Silence it in a meeting, but still get calls, texts, or MMS messages from spouse, kids, or the boss. Click on the VIP to toggle on/off. Long press the VIP to delete.
NOTE for users of apps like GO PRO and others that interact with SMS messages: Some of these applications block other apps from acting on SMS messages. For this reason, VIP Alert would not receive the SMS, and you would not be alerted. As of version 2.0.3, if VIP Alert is installed earlier than the other apps, it should be able to coexist with these apps. You may need to uninstall the other app and reinstall it.
With this app, you can view missed calls in your SmartWatch or smart audio accessory. With SmartWatch, you can tap on a caller in the list to call back or send a pre-defined message.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers m+D27ay have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Ever missed an important call because your phone had no signal and you never noticed?
No Signal Alert detects when your phone is in a "dead zone" or with no reception and sends a customized notification of your choice (sound, vibrate, led color indicator, etc). No Signal Alert can keeps track of every time you loose and recover your phone signal, providing users with useful statistics such as time, location and address when signal was lost.
★ Customize your alerts completely (sound, vibrate, led,etc.)
★ Record and maintain logs of your phone signal events
★ Supports GSM/CDMA
★ Signal meter gauge
★ View map of your known dead-zones
★ View signal statistics for your carrier
★ 1x1 Home-screen monitoring widget
★ Export logs to an Excel-supported CSV files
★ Backup and Restore your logs to your SD card
Note: Please make sure to read the "Helpful tips" when you first install the application.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
This free app saves your money by providing you with the geographic alternative to 08 number for your mobile.
Simply use search icon to find a replacement direct numbers by typing the company name or dial the 08 number in the app's dialler, it will bring up the numbers you can call, just select the number and your mobile will call.
Main features includes:
1. Search replacement number using company name.
2. Search replacement number using 08 number directly.
3. Save call log to show the historical call records
4. Add app's contact
5. Share number with others using facebook, twitter, email and text message etc.
All successful calls will be made across an 01/02 number (which is taken from your bundled free minutes). PAYG and those outside their bundled free minutes will be charged at 01/02 rates.
PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR QUALITY OF ANY ALTERNATIVE NUMBERS RETURNED BY THE APP, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Text messages can be announced over some Bluetooth devices. Try the free version to see if it works with your device.
This app lets you create creative text messages, by converting your SMS into a funny font, symbols, or smileys for texting. Additionally you can have a cow say your message.
Never send boring SMS messages anymore!
- Create decorated
.·´¯`·-> nicknames <-·´¯`·.., great for your Facebook status!
- Cool symbol fonts
- Directly sends via text,SMS,handcent,email,Twitter
- ©ⓘⓡ©ⓛⓔ ⓕⓞⓝⓣ
NEW: insert many special characters with the symbol table.
- Plays alert sound even when your phone is in vibrate mode. This is useful if you forget to switch your phone back
from vibrate mode.
- Displays number of missed calls on alert.
- Set duration of alert from 30 Sec to 1 Hrs. Duration is set for 1 minute by default.
- Set color of alert from the color list. Red color is set as default.
- Set alert sound from the mp3 files of your phone.
- No backend service, minimum battery usage.
As always please contact us email@example.com with feedback!
Popup the text message (SMS) or the call you just missed. Flip though all your missed items using a finger swipe, Quick Reply to each message, hit back, and then finally dismiss!
You can see your contacts photo, their name, and the entire message. This text messaging and missed call notifier will allow you keep up with all your friends and never miss a message again!
Reminders for every occasion! Call Reminder provides a fast and convenient way to schedule reminders for virtually any occasion. Great for professionals or anyone else needing
a little more organization in their busy schedule.
- Quick creation of callback reminder after each phone call
- After-call window provides options for quickly creating a reminder, call note, or calendar event.
- Reminder notes shown on call screen during calls with that specific contact
- Create call reminder from call log
- Option for automatic creation of call reminder for all calls or missed calls only
- Auto-complete text box for selecting contact during reminder creation, just start typing and results are filtered based on what you type
- Add repeating alerts to each reminder
- Add reminder to device calendar
- Choose different ringtone for each reminder
- General purpose reminders for any occasion (meetings, grocery, laundry, etc.)
- Add repeating alerts to each reminder
- Add reminder to device calendar
- Choose different ringtone for each reminder
- Schedule SMS messages to be sent automatically
- Add confirmation prompt at scheduled time of sending or choose to have SMS sent automatically without user intervention.
- Schedule repeating SMS reminders
- Create call notes for any contact that will be displayed on call screen during all calls with that contact
- Full customization of call note text, background, etc.
- Option for persistent notifications that require user intervention before dismissing
- Choose how long reminders remain in database after expiration
- Option for 24-hour time format
- Calendar Integration (Android 4.0+)
- Multiple font options
- New features coming!
Throw away your pager & monthly bills!! Allows Custom alerting for incoming text messages (SMS & MMS). Turn your phone into a pager, with received text messages!
- IT professionals
- Anyone wanting to customize text alerts from a certain sender
- Do you participate in an on call rotation where you get your pages via a text message? Hospital or IT professional?
- Need persistent reminders until you acknowledge the text from a certain someone or group?
- Need better control over sound alerts for text alerts?
- Need to silence alerts from a certain someone, area code, or email domain?
- Have a girlfriend or spouse that you can't afford to miss a text from?
- Get text messages from your children that you cannot miss?
**Please test the free version first (OnCall Pager & Text Alerter) so that you know the features work fine with your phone and service provider
- Pro version has several additional key features over the free version, to turn your phone into an ultra custom pager!
- Speak option - speaks out "New text Message" and says the sender if it can match it to one of the Contact phone # or email in your phone
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from default senders
- Specify the # of 'rings' for incoming text from a CustomContact match
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from default senders
- Specify a unique sound for incoming text from texts that match a check
- Subject line MMS keyword exclusion(s), so you can ignore false alerts
- Subject line match 'AfterHours' so you don't get sound alerts for keywords after hours
- Message body keyword match actions based on text message content
- Specify the Reminder interval for CustomContact match
- Ringer Profile override option for message match
- Get to support the Developer!
- Very light-weight application, tiny install
- Simple easy to user interface
- Supports SMS & MMS types of text messages, including MMS via email
- Reminder feature (persistent) for a keyword match for multiple senders
- Works great for scenarios where sender has different numbers each time (If your work for example sends texts from different numbers, but all begin with 712######, then just enter 712 as search string in ContactMatch to get a match
- Can enter search string to distinguish sender(s) (Contact # or email), then apply rules against (either email if coming via email, or phone # if coming via phone). Since it's a search string you can use just a partial # such as an area code, or domain name from email, etc (Could set to get persistent reminders for all email MMS texts sent from your work, for example).
- CustomContacts show a red Notification icon, while all other texts show a green icon
- Select actions for text from custom sender: Ignore only this sender, Only alert for this sender, Alert for everyone
- Spam filter option - prevent alerts for numbers with 6 digits or less
- Select custom sounds
- In-app volume control seperate from other system volumes
- Vibrate option
- Notification LED: blinks green for default senders, red for a match
- Many other options
- Every phone and carrier is different, so make sure to test first!
- Disclaimer: Developer is NOT responsible for any missed texts!
- Within App, go into Menu Options to get Help or App info including versioning
- If you are having trouble with getting CustomContact to work, open a text from the sender you want to apply the rule to, select their message to get to message details or try to long press their actual message & click Details (differs on each phone). In there you should see the raw "From:" field. This is the field the app uses to search against for the CustomContact. Should be either a phone number or an email address.
- If you still can't figure it out, please send the Developer an email, along with the Logs (Menu Options->Email Logs to Developer)
Keywords: OnCall On-call On Call Pager Hospital IT Doctor
Just select the number of missed calls and/or texts before an alarm sounds to wake you up. Note that missed call count is kept separate for each caller, while unread texts are kept as a total.
*Unread texts option, alarm sounds when total unread texts reaches selected amount.
*Set the number of missed calls received, per contact, that will sound an alarm.
*Select from all alarm sounds installed on your phone.
*Set alarm volume (using seek bar or volume rocker keys).
Pro Users Only:
*VIP Mode: only receive alerts for contacts you have selected as VIPs.
Instructions to use with Handcent or GO SMS messengers:
Handcent: Open Handcent -> Go to Settings -> Application Settings -> Default Messaging application -> check disable (this is not disabling handcent). Then go into the stock messenger and make sure notifications are turned off.
GO SMS: Open GO SMS -> Go to Settings -> Advanced tab -> Other setting -> uncheck "disable other message notification". Then go into the stock messenger and make sure notifications are turned off.
**Email me about any suggestions for features or any problems you may have with the app at firstname.lastname@example.org!