Do you work on REGULARLY REPEATING SHIFT PATTERN??? Or do you work as a TEMP for agency??? Do you often SWAP shifts with you colleagues????
Stop looking for. YOU HAVE FOUND IT!!!!
The Shift Manager application has been designed either for people who work on shifts which are repeated on regular basis or for people
like temps who don\'t work on any shift pattern. Especially people whose shift pattern may be quite complicated will appreciate this application.
Also the application allows you to manage up to 5 different people's shifts. You can create a new shift, edit or remove an existing one. The process of creating
a person's shift is a straightforward process and in case if something is unclear each step contains a help section which explains everything.
- Brand new, modern styled UI
- Support of 2+ rotations per shift
- Easy and intuitive set-up of each person's shift which can include shift pattern, if any
- Support for currency and pay rates
- Up to 10 shifts can be created
- Shift events:
- 6 default, most used, shift event types
- Support for custom shift event types
- Change of names of built-in shift event types
- 4 different types of a calendar:
- Up to 3 shifts can be displayed in the calendar at the same time
- Change properties of a shift type, e.g. start and finish time for particular date in calendar
- Moving a day's content including events to a different date in calendar
- Add an extra shift: useful for temps or people with shifts without regular shift pattern.
- Remove a day from the person's regular shift pattern
- Add up to 10 different events for a particular day
- Option to add a note to events, moved shifts or extra shifts
- Detailed view of every day in all 4 different types of calendar.
- Customize the appearance of the calendar
Home screen widget:
- 3 types of widget, you can place on your home screen - day, week and month calendar
- Backup/restore of your data to your own Google Drive account - enables sharing of data between 2+ devices.
- New way of storing your data locally