• Be better prepared for meetings and conversations with intelligent insights about your contacts.
• Connect and follow-up authentically and relevantly to create and nurture better relationships.
• Turn relationships into revenue with Nimble’s stay-in-touch reminder system.
Supported Android OS: Android 4.0.3 and higher.
How Nimble Works
Nimble gathers contact details, insights, email and social conversations and social signals into one simple place so you can effectively engage everywhere you work.
It searches the web and social networks to deliver insights about your contacts: mutual interests, shared passions, and important moments.
Your critical business relationships will grow when you make Nimble an integral part of your business life.
• Fast. Advanced search grabs any contact details and insights lickety-split.
• Functional. All the contact insights you need, on the go.
• Formative. Productivity soars with use.
• Actionable. Easily take notes and schedule follow-ups.
• Insights: Nimble discovers the most important contact information on the web (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, email), and personalizes insights to provide context for engagement.
• Contact History: Nimble integrates with your email, calendar and social to keep track of all communications and interactions with your contacts.
• Privacy: Nimble will never share your data. We take privacy seriously and will always respect your privacy settings across the web.
Forbes: “Best for building true relationships”
Fortune: “Making CRM more social media-friendly”
Inc. Magazine: “A salesperson’s best friend”
Entrepreneur Magazine: Nimble named Top 100 Brilliant Companies - “Pulls together Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, e-mail, contacts & calendars onto one brilliantly simple CRM.”
CODiE Award: Best Relationship Management Solution
ZDNet: CRM Watch List Winner
PCMag: Editor’s Choice Written Words:
ZDNet: “Nimble provides a solid useful product”
Mashable: “Help businesses and individuals create better connections”
PandoDaily: “Puts all social interactions between you & the customer in one place”
Social Media Examiner: “Nimble #1 - Social Media Tools That Improve the Sales Cycle”
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
Follow us at @Nimble or Like us at https://www.facebook.com/nimble
Mobile Employee requires the Employee Self Service product installed on your server, access to that server from your phone, a valid Employee Self Service use license, and security changes to your Lawson security profile. See the "Mobile Employee and Mobile Requisitions Reference Guide" on www.MyLawson.com for more information.
Note: By downloading this mobile application, You acknowledge to reading and agreeing to the corresponding end user license agreement.
If you are an employee that works for a business that uses ShiftPlanning to do their employee scheduling, then you can use this application for free to always know when and where you work.
If You have any technical difficulties in using an application, please feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
contact our support via the live chat or report the problem on our forums at http://www.shiftplanning.com/forums/
**The paid version has no advertisements and a widget that shows the next up-coming shift.**
-Add, Edit, and Delete Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Preset Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Notes
-Keep your previous schedules
-Highlights the current day
-Easily switch to current week
-Icon Notification allows you to easily switch to app
-Show your pay days
-Show how many hours you work each week
-Change the start day of the week
-Format the date & time
-Backup and Restore the database to the sd card
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF timesheet invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier. It is the best hours tracker app for android users.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Calculate overtime earnings.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
Hours Reporting calculates for you the hours worked, permits and holidays that you have done and the difference from the schedules.
So you always know when you need to recover the missing hours or if you can recover the extra hours.
The archive can also be consulted for groupings and right now offers a series of Categories organized under two main categories parent (Business Day, Free Time).
Hours Reporting uses minimal system resources and, thanks to its graphics with muted colors on a black background, uses very little battery by being highly environmentally sustainable.
Start now to use Hours Reporting and you'll continue to do so for Always FREE!
Tell your friends before the free installations will be sell out, you'll could do him a favor ;)
Any suggestions and/or reporting any anomalies for an immediate correction are welcome, thanking you for your collaboration we invite you to view the FAQ and/or contact the development team on site:
Current Features :
- Entering Daily Reports by Date and Category (ex. Working Hours , Overtime, Holidays, Permissions , Solidarity, Recovery Time , Baby Sitting , Studio , Free Time, Sports , etc.).
- Automatic Calculation Time and End of Turn End Pause
- Consultation and Report Total Placed in a period , or for All Room Category
- Customizing the Default category and other categories
- Define the start time and duration of the turn is that the Pause
- Definition of the days of the week to apply the default settings
- Performing the duration of the round is that the Pause
- Automatic Backup and Restore every each application update
- Backup and Restore archive manualy
- Monthly report
- Export and send Summaries in CSV and PDF with Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and through all the other installed apps.
- English and Italian Translations
Shift tracker is the best way for shift workers to keep track of hours worked and money earned. The app allows you to:
✔ Schedule upcoming shifts. (Up to one year in advanced). Past shifts can also be viewed
✔ Set your payrate per shift to calculate money earned
✔ Create shift templates of your most frequent shifts to help save time
✔ Indicate unpaid break times to get more accurate data.
✔ Customise display and default value options
There is also a premium version of this application available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dgsd.android.ShiftTracker
The premium version includes great additional features such as:
✔ Three Android widgets for quick access to information
✔ Export shifts to Android calendar (ICS and above only)
✔ Customisable pager animations (ICS and above only)
✔ Set reminders for shifts
✔ Ability to view summary of hours worked and money earned over the past year
✔ Ability to export data to CSV
Never loose track of your hours worked or money made again!
The app also features an in-app purchase unlocking premium features, such as:
✔ Backing up shifts to the cloud
✔ Syncing data across devices
✔ More detailed statistics
✔ Improved homescreen widgets
✔ Remove ads in the app
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
- Free editable templates.
- Single tap to add or delete calendar entries.
- Double tap to switch shift entries
- Choose work times, names, colors and more.
- Option to add notes to any calendar day
- export of services as PDF-file
- matching of your services in your device calendar (manual and automatic)
- automatically add recurring shift cycles to roster-calendar
- automatically delete of shifts
- calculations for total hours of shifts
- additional entries in shift calendar for second shift (double shift)
- Online Backup/Restore
- daily entry of overtime
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.