★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Know in advance when you will be out of funds. Budget Planner is the only app that helps you forecast your balance on a calendar and sync your budget between your family, friends and partners on their iPhone, iPod & iPad. Read FAQS to enhance performance
BP distinguishes itself from the other budget apps because of its unique Balance Forecast System and the 18 useful tools that are packed with. If you check the top finance apps, you will notice there is a bill reminder app, a tip, mortgage and loan calculator app, an account app, and so forth. What we have done is combine all this tools and added several more based on customer’s request.
No more overdraft fees. No more guessing when your balance will be negative. BP will display your balance in a calendar view so you know exactly how much money you will have on any particular day, week or month.
BUDGET SYNC, BACKUP, RESTORE (optional)
Sync your budget between your friends and family on their iPad, iPhone, or iPod with our new budget syncing add-on. 12.99 for 6M, 19.99 for 1 year.
TRANSACTIONS ON THE FLY
No more 3 or 4 clicks to enter a category. Just use our new and unique scroll to make entries on the fly.
Now you will be able to move money from one account to the other by just selecting transfer from the scroll.
Our new budget tool will help you set a goal and maintain your expenses under budget. It will also show you how much money you are saving each month.
The new plot graph will help you easily visualize the days your balance is at risk or anticipate the perfect time to buy that special gift for your spouse or children.
This tool will help you browse through all your transactions 6 months in advance, and all within one screen.
You will be able to assign reminders to your bills and receive notifications for when they are due; this will help you avoid late fees.
Ever wonder how much will your total be after sales tax/ discounts, not to mention the tap on a restaurant? With our 5-in-1 calculator (Tip, Sales Tax, Discount, Mortgage, and Loan calculator with amortization table) you will be in control of your expenses.
Our new report screen will help you access all your current and upcoming transactions with a click of a button. No more remembering or writing a pay bill list. No more figuring out what expenses are on auto pay or recurring. With BP you will be able to schedule your income, expenses, and bills based on date and frequency of your choice and know exactly how much money you have on any given day.
CHARTS & REPORTS
Would you like to know what expenses are the ones taking most of your income? BP analyzes your data and builds pie charts and bar charts by category and amount. This report will help you adjust your budget so you can take that vacation you wanted or buy that expensive gift for your loved ones.
What about archiving and analyzing all your expenses trends? With BP you can! Just click the export button on the report screen and your data will be sent to your email. Then all you have to do is open the file in any spreadsheet software (Mac/PC)
Need more than 5,6,7,8… Just click the plus sign on the account section and create as many personal or business accounts you may need.
Sometimes we forget where we spend our money, and having the word utility or restaurant just doesn’t help us remember. With our new “write notes and memos feature” you won’t need to remember. You will also be able to create your own category and icon using your device camera.
Pass code protection, Account management, Home screen selector, Push notifications, and more.
bills,cash flow,weekly,balance,credit card,bill,expenses,debt,finances,pay
1 - Helps in reviewing your daily expenses.
2 - Facilitates follow your regular expenses.
3 - Helps in pursuing your savings.
4 - helps to remember the debt that to you or upon you.
For any comments or suggestions contact me by the following email:
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
Expenses plan can be created for each month or can add various plans such as a vacation for a few days, a weekend in the mountains, a trip to Europe, a wedding etc.
Application graphs allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately.
In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
The main idea of this app is to plan your money in advance and then, every day, by adding incomes or expenses, you can fulfill your plan. This will help you to avoid situations when you run out of money.
If you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily incomes or expenses and get a better view on your money.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
FA Free has powerful, in-built features that are designed to meet the needs of your business. Its simple user interface allows you to maintain your company books. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let FA Free do all the double-entry accounting.
•Maintain individual ledgers/accounts.
•Enter daily transactions. (only 100 allowed)
•Automatic computation of profit/loss.
•View reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) for the period specified.
•Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
•Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
•Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on FIFO.
•Inventory Summary displaying the closing value of each inventory item.
•Detailed reports of each inventory item.
•Create separate tax accounts for input/output tax
•Enter purchase/sale vouchers with taxes
•Generation of Tax Computation report
•Easy filing of tax returns
•Support for more foreign languages
Keywords: - finance, business, company, books, accounting, reports, double-entry, tally, busy, quickbooks, sage, inventory
* IRR, MIRR
* NPV, NFV
* Time value of Money (TMV) calculator
* PV/FV of annuity/annuity due/perpetuity/interest
* Nominal/Effective rate converter
* Loan Amortization
* Bonds calculator
* Series avg, std & var.
* Beta & Gamma functions
* Tip Calculator
KW: Financial Calculator, Finance Calculator
The analysis report is displayed, which is the ratio of an explanation, periods of ratios and numbers in the diagram.
The report can be sent to PNG image file.
Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
A must have for people working in finance, insurance, banking, accounting, consultancy industry. The app currently contains more than 1200 terms.
A glossary of all terms you might come across, written in plain and simple terms. No more searching for wikis, books and no need for internet connection - You can use this offline, in meetings, any place where there is no internet connection.
- 1200+ Financial Terms
- Ability to add comments and make notes
- Ability to mark terms as favorites
- No Internet connection needed
Personal Financial Organizer is a free android application for personal financial advising and management. It helps to manage your daily consumptions via expenses,incomes and to monitor your personal monthly cashflows.
Why another financial management application?
It is true that there are a lot of financial applications available on android market, but neither appropriate for average personal use. Some of them are not free, some have fancy unnecessary functionalities (i.e. statistic graphs which are more than less opaque and useless on mobile device,...) etc.
What are basic functionalities of PFO?
- Manage personal expenses and incomes
- Manage categories of expenses and incomes
- Plan schedulled and repeating expenses/incomes notified by android notification bar
- Cashflow statistics, calculations as monthly sums, averages, maximal expenses, ...
- Multi currency, different date formats,...
- Simple desktop widget
What is a future of PFO?
It depends on users feedback. If there will be positive reponses, we will develope application in advance. PFO can become personal financial advisor for any type of user. Moreover there are plans to divide incomes to active and passive, introduce deposit calculators, buying stocks and mutual funds, organize saving plans, multilanguage, advanced configurable desktop widgets...
I like PFO, how can i help?
To support further development:
- click advertisements in PFO or
- send us some comments, responses, advices... to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main part of PFO is information table which has 4 different tabs: Home, Bilance, Categories, Details.
- Home, Bilance and Details tabs show current monthly statistics in a different perspectives (In case you want informations for history or some other period of time you should choose statistics menu)
- Categories tab shows your categories of expenses and incomes. In case you would like to add expense/income you must enter income/expense category first.
Pressing 'menu' button on android device, menu with additional functionalities will be displayed.
- Statistics: Here you can see sums and averages of historical consumptions for each month, and detailed statistisc for specific category in a custom period of time.
- Scheduler: Scheduler is used for expenses and incomes which will arrive in advance on repeating day of the month i.e. direct debits, deposits, salaries,...When you plan scheduler you must know at which day of the month planed expense/income will arrive. Moreover your must provide 'name' of scheduled expense/income and 'validity date' which is a date until expenses/incomes will be repeated. Its default value is set to 1 year.
When you successfully plan scheduler, incoming expense/income will be shown in Home tab (see Incoming scheduled expense/income...). At the day when expense/income will arrive, the dollar icon in upper notification bar of android will be shown (see figure 4 below). In that case you can postpone it or confirm it. In case of confirmation, it will be recorded in monthly statistics.
- PFO Widget: Shows sum of expenses and incomes for current month. Provides two buttons for adding expense or income. Widget is refreshing its content in interval of 20 s.
A) After purchasing Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in free version settings. And then come back to full version settings and restore the data from free version.
Home Budget Manager is an integration of Accounts , Bills and Budget. Home Budget Manager help you to track your expenses, incomes, bills and always stay with-in budget. Menu Screen designed in way to do you things in most easy way and as quick as possible.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Android devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Calendar view for bills.
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
Do you Hate paying extra money? Do you worry about forgetting to pay your bills while you go about your busy schedule?
Bills Reminder is the solution that you're looking for.
Bills App helps you relax when it comes to the financial side of life by reminding you to pay your bills on time right.
It is the Pro edition of Bills Free
- Add,Edit and Delete Bills
- Recurrent Bills : Every Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks, Four Weeks, Five Weeks, Six Weeks, Seven Weeks, Eight Weeks, Monthly, Two Months, Three Months, Six Months, Yearly
- Calendar View
- List View of Bills
- Overview : Over due,Today, Next 7 days bills
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Widget showing no. of Overdue, Today,Next 7 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports Local Decimal Separator like dot in US, comma in French
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount,priority and notes
- Different Calendar Styles
- Filter by Payable, Receivable
- Share Bill
- Shows this month total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name
- Simple and Easy to use
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Multiple currency support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "email@example.com" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: bills reminder,bills monitor, bill monitor, budget, bill reminder, bill tracker, bills organizer, bill organizer, bill tracking, bills organizer, bills tracking,bills manager,bill reminder,reminder,bill tracks.expense tracker,expenses,Bills reminder. expense, bills, my bills, bill organiser, remind,expense manager, easy manager, easy bills,
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required
✔ No registration
✔ Tablet optimized
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar
✔ More than 100 currencies
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up
✔ Switch between the different views "Current balance" and "Monthly balance"
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months
✔ Use reminders to remind you of upcoming payments
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months
✔ Reconcile your transactions with your bank statement
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier
✔ Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
✔ Sort your transactions according to various criteria
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection
✔ Import your existing data or bank information using the CSV import function (just move the CSV file to the folder "My Budget Book" and import it via the import dialog (import of other formats will be made available by request)
✔ Export your data to HTML or CSV format in order to view or print them on your PC
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups)
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app
The app has for security reasons no internet permission. To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it's recommended that you use a sync app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
More from developer
A cyberpunk text adventure game created as part of #cyberpunkjam.
Inspired by many of the classic from the genre. Can you spot all the references?