- 100+ coins with their specifications (more are being added with each update)
- Swipe left/right for easy navigation between the screens
- Useful live data for multiple coins based on CoinMarketCap.com and CoinChoose.com
- Showing in descending order how the price rate of the coins changed in the last 7 hours
- Showing the current price of the coins based on BTC
- Showing current reward and current difficulty
- refresh button for live data
- Added change log popup when app gets updated (added in ver. 1.0.5)
- Sorting functionalities added for CMC and CC live data screens... Sweet!! (added in ver. 1.0.6)
- Prices in USD, BTC, EUR, CNY, GBP, CAD, RUB, HKD added for the coins in CoinMarketCap screen!!! (added in ver. 1.1.0)
- Sorting by price added for CoinMarketCap screen (added in ver. 1.1.0)
- Search by name in CoinChoose and CoinMarketCap screen!!! (added in ver. 1.2.0)
- A question mark image is shown when a coin logo is not available (added in ver. 1.2.1)
- HKD currency added to the prices list for the coins in CoinMarketCap screen!!! (added in ver. 1.2.2)
- New App logo (added in ver. 1.2.3)
Has been tested on the following devices:
- Nexus 7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy ACE 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Motorola Moto G
- HTC One X
- HTC Desire
Bitcointalk Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537548.msg5920080#msg5920080
CryptoCoinTalk Official Thread: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9168-cryptospecs-android-app-coins-specs-data-based-on-coinmarketcap-and-coinchoose/?p=76685
Logo/Background created by George Alexandrou: https://www.facebook.com/pages/George-Alexandrou/136197416412027
Notice: if you are a coin developer and you want your coin added in the app, contact me.
Coins with their Specifications:
Added in Ver. 1.0.0 - 1.0.3
Alphacoin, Anoncoin ,Aphroditecoin, Appcoin, Asixcoin, Auroracoin, Batcoin, Beecoin, Bitbar, Bitcoin, Bitcoin2, Bitgem, Blackcoin, Bountycoin, Cachecoin, Cagecoin, Casinocoin, Catcoin, Chaincoin, Cinnamoncoin, Coin, Coino, Colossuscoin, CopperBars, Cosmoscoin, Craftcoin, Darkcoin, Digitalcoin, Dogecoin, Elephantcoin, Feathercoin, Flappycoin, Grumpycoin, Heavycoin, Infinitecoin, Kittehcoin, Leafcoin, Litecoin, Lycancoin, Maxcoin, Megacoin, Memorycoin, Mincoin, Mintcoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Pandacoin, Pawncoin, Protoshares, Quark, Realstackcoin, Rubycoin, Spaincoin, Stablecoin, Tickets, Unioncoin, Vampirecoin, Vendettacoin, Vertcoin, Worldcoin, Zetacoin, Zombiecoin
Added in Ver. 1.0.4
Tagcoin, Sexcoin, SiliconValleycoin, Securecoin, Riecoin, Reddcoin, Karmacoin, Isracoin, Einsteinium, ECCoin, Execoin, PesetaCoin, Applecoin
Added in Ver. 1.0.5
Potcoin, Vegascoin, Smartcoin, Zedcoin, Greececoin, Goldcoin, Bitcoin Scrypt, Freicoin, Blitzcoin, Primecoin
Added in Ver. 1.0.6
Cinnicoin, Caishencoin, Bytecoin, BBQcoin, Digibyte, Devcoin, Asiacoin, Billioncoin
Added in Ver. 1.0.7
CGB, COMM, DEM, DMD, EAC, EXC, FAC, FLT, FRK, FST, GRC, HBN, HIC, HUC
Added in Ver. 1.0.8
Added in Ver. 1.1.0
MYR, MTC, NC2, NET, NOBL
Added in Ver. 1.2.0
Added in Ver. 1.2.1
Added in Ver. 1.2.2
Added in Ver. 1.2.3
For any problems/suggestions, contact me and I will fix them as soon as possible :)
All copyrights reserved. © CryptoSpecs 2014
When you copy some URL it will appear in its shortened form when pasted, automatically!
- Go to https://shorte.st/ref/aebff85382
- Register or Log in
- Go to https://shorte.st/tools/api
- Copy your API Token
- Paste it in application settings
- automatically shorten links that you have copied
- displays notification when link is copied with ability to shorten it or dismiss
- keeps history of your shortened links
- ability to share link with almost every possible way
- generate QR code with shortened link
- share generated QR code
This is not official app!
This is an app to check your microstock image and footage earnings at shutterstock.com and explore your earnings by many means, by date, by month, by year , by download type, etc.
- Earning notification: Notify fresh earnings in the notification area.
- Earnings view: Calculating your balance and earning of today, this month, this year and total earnings on the homepage.
- Explore your earnings in list and chart by date, by month, by year.
- View earnings by download type
- View item details, which includes your earning of this image and the keywords your customers used to download this image.
- Most popular images list, show image and footage list, you can sort the list by earnings, download number and upload date. Also you can narrow the list to a specific date range or by inputting search phrase.
- Most popular keywords list:show popular keywords list sort by download number.Also you can narrow the list by inputting search phrase.
- Show RPD(returns per Download)in Daily, Monthly, Yearly, Total and Download Type pages. toggle between RPD and download number/earnings by clicking on the number(bottom right corner).
If you are currently configured so that you can view the status of your P2Pool mining via the "static" page then this should work just fine for you. By this I mean you can see the status by going to your public ip or domain name like so (your port may be different): http://xx.xx.xx.xx:9332/static/ In short, you must have the correct port on your mining machine open to the internet, and either have a static IP address or dynamic DNS.
I wrote this widget because I couldn't find one that worked with P2Pool, and I'm offering it here for free in case anyone else wants it.
- Added the ability to tap the widget to refresh it.
- Added choices for the hashrate threshold so you can select H/s, KH/s, MH/s, or GH/s.
- Added an optional field where you can specify your payout key, if the widget isn't getting the right key.
- Added an option to remove the empty space above the time, in case not all of the data fits in the widget. (It looks different on different phones).
- Changed the alert so that it specifies whether it was triggered by low hashrate or high DOA rate.
You can easily add the barcode input function to an existing application
and the browser screen.
The suffix (button action) attached when the barcode is read can be
registered up to two kinds. Moreover, because another suffix of each barcode
type can be registered, the input operation in the browser screen can be simplified.
Scanner support: BW-130BT
Android compatible version: 2.1Update1 more
more infos at http://www.blank-online.eu/android/openvpn_gui/
1.1 modprobe tun is optional at startup
1.2 removes pid file
1.3 bug: other config files
Display: Resulution, DPI, etc.
WLAN: active, connectec, ip, mac, ssid, etc.
Phone: active. sim-Serial, roaming, Operator
Location: gps / network location info
Sensor-data: all Sensors with Name, vendor, resolution etc.