Do you wish you were able to remove at least 30 minutes of your busy schedule for creating or rather updating your resume? Do you wish you could spend a little time in formatting that resume and making it look presentable? If yes, then this is the perfect app for you.
All you need to do is, fill in the information required in your CV, select the template for the CV, give the file a name and click on the Save button. It is that easy.
A pdf file with all filled details will get generated in the format of the template.
Useful Tip: If you do not want to enter your details again, but want to create another CV in a different format, then click on the edit button against any CV (which contains all the data), change the template from the drop down, and provide a different name to the CV. A new CV will get generated with the new format. Have fun !
Features included in the app:
• Creates a fresh resume in .pdf format and saves it in your mobile device storage.
• Includes sample resume templates in different formats for your reference
• View, Edit and Delete resume functionality provided against each CV created
• Feedback Form for submitting suggestions/feedback
The resume will require the following information:
• Personal Information
• Education Details
• Experience Details (can include internship experience)
• Extra – Curricular Activities
• Personal Interest / Hobby
Note: Out of the above mentioned information, only Personal Information and the Objective are mandatory. You can choose to leave the remaining sections blank.
Recommended: You will need a PDF Reader/Viewer for viewing the pdf.
We would appreciate any kind of suggestions for making the app better for you. You can fill in the feedback form provided in the app which will send the suggestions directly to us.