Get multiple instant quotes for your journey, anywhere in the UK. Get Quotes and Book.
Enter your taxi requirements and get the best possible price. Quickly compare taxi fares. It’s free, dependable and with no obligation.
Enter your taxi ride details and your request will be sent instantly to all the relevant taxi drivers. They bid your ride - they receive your request and bid the lowest price possible for them to take the taxi ride. This way you are sure to get the best possible taxi fare. You can then choose from a multitude of options and decide which taxi can offer you the best taxi fare and best suits you.
The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.
Avoid the limes, onions, tomatoes, and broccoli – you will lose lemon juice if you accidentally smash one of these.
When the lemonade pitcher is full, tap the pitcher to give the cow a drink and earn your moo-lah. If you have the high score, you are the cash cow.
If you miss three lemons, it's game over.
The Partnership for Innovation in Education (www.piemedia.org) introduced basic business concepts to kids in grades 1-6 at Kilgour Public Elementary School in Cincinnati, Ohio. Using an adapted, age-appropriate MBA graduate school business case on lemons, these students were asked to sell more lemons by developing new products and services.
Each student was introduced to three basic business concepts: SWOT Analysis, Product Life Cycle and 5 P’s of Marketing, as they created their new sales strategy.
With research help from the University of Cincinnati Economics Center, and technology development from the Northern Kentucky University’s Center for Applied Informatics, these students created an “app” that shows just a bit of what they learned. Enjoy their efforts! Sales from this game will help more schools support financial literacy and technology programs.
-Member Agency map with GPS (on supported devices)
-Directory to contact the Freestore Foodbank
-News and Events updates
-Latest volunteer, advocate, and donation opportunities
- Conference schedule
- Bump contact information
- Share pictures
- Greater Cincinnati attractions
- Directions to and from the METS Center
Notice: Android barcodes work great on traditional scanners. Results are inconsistent on flat scanners. There are simple settings below to increase your success. When you create a new entry simply ask the vendor to try and scan it so you know what type of equipment they are using. Have fun with this app.
Designed with speed in mind, you will instantly access any of your membership barcodes for quick scanning. Displayed in most recently used order makes it easy to scan your fuel savings barcode, check all four kids into the gym and save on groceries at checkout. Add any new member reward account by clicking the Plus sign and MemberScan will generate the barcode on your screen for immediate use.
Easy access to all of your member reward accounts in one location.
Create multiple instances for the same business like your family library cards allowing for husband, wife, all kids, etc. to have accounts all in the same copy of MemberScan.
Add your own Member programs instantly by typing in the number under the barcode on the reward card.
Add / Edit / Delete any entry with ease.
Submit New Barcode formats if needed automatically from the application.
Automatic landscape display for easy scanning on “tight scans” used on fuel pumps.
Tips for Successful scanning
Set Screen to full brightness.
Scan at a slight angle
Screen protectors can help eliminate glare.
Some Vendors use odd barcodes so instantly submit a new code suggestion from inside MemberScan to Tech Support while using the application. Attaching a photo is appreciated.
Tech Support will incorporate new bar code types and notify you of the enhancement.
MemberScan is simple and fast. That means I will actually use it. If I come across an odd barcode, I simply submit it to support and they enhance the product. As a mother of 4, it works for me. – Jill.
It works most of the time like they said. My gym has a flat scanner at check in where it won’t work but a trigger style scanner at the snack bar where MemberScan works every time. So my opinion is it does what they said for a buck. - Chris
Scanning equipment – Some retailers have older scanning equipment that does not consistently read newer devices and /or digital devices such as Android devices. Scanning issues are not a result of the app, it is the scanner type. This app successfully works for you on non-flat bed scanners.
-Search for class flashcard decks by author, course, deck ID, title or topic.
-Hide flashcards to avoid material already learned.
-Shuffle flashcards to change the order of the cards.