BirdSounds Costa Rica is a comprehensive collection of songs and calls of birds of Costa Rica. It includes more than 2000 tracks for 765 bird species. This app is the perfect complement to your paper field guide to the birds of Costa Rica.
The BirdSounds Costa Rica app offers:
• Sounds of 765 bird species of Costa Rica, recorded by Peter Boesman and others.
• Over 2000 tracks, including multiple songs and calls for many species.
• Over 15 hours of high quality sounds, of which many are in stereo.
• An attractive waveform display that shows progress as the current track plays.
• An easy search facility that lets you rapidly find a species by any part of its name.
• Easy access to the various birds categorized by group or by name.
• Extra information for most tracks, including where and when the recording was made.
• Four playback modes, including modes for playing or repeating either a single track or all of the tracks for a species.
• A customizable list of favorite species for quick access.
• A list of the twenty most recently accessed species.
Once BirdSounds Costa Rica is installed, no internet connection is required for it to run. With about a gigabyte of sounds the app is large, so please be patient downloading it from the Play Store. If you have a slow internet connection downloading may take some time!
Recordings are drawn from the collection of the prominent field recordist Peter Boesman supplemented with recordings of Dodge Engleman, Gunter De Smet, Andrew Spencer, Ken Allaire, John V. Moore and others.
BirdSounds Costa Rica was created by BirdSounds.nl and programmed by Multi Software.
For more information about BirdSounds Costa Rica please visit www.birdsounds.nl or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you go birding in Costa Rica this is a 'must have' app!