It has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
Cerberus automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling - more info in the app configuration.
The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus does not drain the battery because there is no background service running: it will activate only if there is a remote control request and will stop afterwards.
More features for rooted devices: complete uninstall protection (a thief will be able to delete Cerberus only by flashing another ROM), GPS auto-enabling even on Android > 2.3.3. More info on the website in the Help section.
Have any questions, issues or feature requests? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to answer!
The app allows you to access your memorable photos, listening to music, access to your personal files and load your favorite movies where ever you like through wireless network. The app free your mobile from storage issue, and ensure you have enough space to captures every pictures or movies from precious moment in life.
The TtCloud App also enables all data upload/downloading to the Wi-Fi storages, and share your information to your friends just few clicks away.
- Enter the phone number or select it from the contacts
- Enter your Cerberus password
- Select the command from a drop-down list
- You can choose to send the command as a normal SMS or a "data" (binary) SMS
- All the features you have on the web dashboard (www.cerberusapp.com) with a mobile-friendly interface
- Navigation Mode, starts Maps GPS navigation and automatically updates the destination as your device moves
- Radar Mode, to have an accurate (more than GPS) indication of how near you are to the lost/stolen device measuring the signal level of WiFi hotspot
You can also see the log of SMS/web commands sent and replies received.
SMS commands are sent from your device, so standard text messaging rates apply.