The only way to know whether you are doing the right job is to check the numbers, and the numbers don’t lie. gAnalytics is a great little app that simply plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
Analytix is an application for visualizing Google Analytics data near real-time(hourly view!!!) and is serving great and clean visualizations. I've been working with some of the best SEO experts to create a nice compilation of the most used features and most wanted data.
Analytix will visualize the following Google Analytics data:
1. Visits per date(year/month/week/day/hour via slider)
2. Top referring pages
3. Visits by country
4. Previous and next page
5. Search engines
7. Top keywords
8. Top landing pages
9. Top problematic pages
10. Top browsers
11. System information
12. Network information
13. Mobile traffic
14. Visitor based conversion rate
15. Revenues by date(year/month/week/day/hour via slider)
16. Total revenues by type
17. Social revenues
18. Social pageviews
19. Application pageviews(for android developers)
20. Application events(for android developers)
21. Adwords clicks and impressions
22. Adwords matched query
23. Total events
24. Event categories
25. Event actions
26. Event labels
27. Google Pagespeed
28. Pageload time
Analytics will visualize Google Analytics data with advanced graphics and charts. Compare today's results with yesterday or last week within 2 clicks!
In the preference screen you can define:
2. end-date(optional), today is default as end-date
3. number of results
4. which tabs should be visible
5. remove stored data
Feel free to contact me for requests and/or bugs/errors. This application is optimized for mdpi and hdpi devices and tested on several devices. If it doesn't work on your device please let me know!
For updates, follow Analytix on Twitter:
It's easy to set up. Just a few simple steps to install your widget on your home screen. From your widget you can view daily statistics from one or several sites from your Google Analytics account.
You can choose between three beautiful themes and different layouts. This app is a complement to Google Analytics™ web page and not meant to be a full scale Android phone Analytics tool.
Basic metrics: visits, visitors, new vistos and page view.
Metrics for extended view: page views per visits, average time on site, bounces, entrances, unique page views, average time on page and visit bounce rate.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WANT TO REPORT BUGS. If the widget doesn't work on your device please let me know. PLEASE DON'T RATE IF ERROR OCCURRED, RATHER CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL!!!
Due to the limitation of the Android platform, widgets will NOT be available if widget is moved to SD card.
To protect your credentials, this widget is using account manager to get permission to access your Analytics account. After you have confirmed, you are ready to view your stats! It's possible to have more than one Google Account. One for Android and one for Analytics.
The number of widget is not limited. The widget has low memory requirements and low communication load with the server. Loaded data is shared between widget instances. There is no unnecessary contact the server from any widget instance.
To save space you can set up to view data from several accounts in one widget. For the 1x1 layout, selected accounts will share one widget area, alternating view data in regular intervals. The 2x1 widget will display the following four metrics: visits, visitors, new visits in percent and page views, all in one widget view.
Tap on bottom metric area to move to next site and top metric area to get site detail info. Here you will also be able to compare metrics with data from previous day(s). For data refresh, tap on site name.
When widget is loading data, "Loading data..." is displayed. Sometimes the widget will lose connection when loading. During such a drop in coms, the message "Loading interrupted. Android is offline ..." will show. When data is not available "No data for current day!" will show. The previous days data is dropped from view 45 minutes after midnight.
You can set up animation, data synchronization interval for WIFI and mobile connection on preference screen.
Don't worry the widget goes into sleep mode when screen is off, so no data synchronization or animations are performed during screen off, saving batteries.
Don't forget: when time ticks over to next day (12:00AM), current statistic will be empty and you'll see only the message "No data for current day!". This is because nobody have visited your site for the current day. It could take up to 15 minutes to show data.
To come into contact with us you can follow us on Twitter @cakebakeryeu
Keyword: Google Analytics Widget, analytics, widget
- Customization (styling, resizable, custom label...)
- Tap to refresh data
- Metrics: visits, page views, unique users, bounce rate, pages / visit, % New visits, Avg. visit duration
- 2 rows widgets: Today / Yesterday, This month / Previous month, Today / Same day last week, This week / Previous week (you can always hide some rows if you don't need them)
- Realtime [beta] (see how many users are online - tap to refresh - official Realtime API)
- Add more metrics.
Requirements: Android 4.1+ only.
Widgets are using new official Google Analytics API (via Google Play Services).
Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. The product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytics originally grew. It is the most widely used website statistics service (source: Wikipedia)
Keywords: Google Analytics, widget, webmaster, marketing, SEO, SEM, Analytics Widget, webdev, tools, statistics
When you install a widget, a configuration screen allows you to connect to your Google Analytics account to select a website and a metric. The configuration is simple and quick. You can install as many widgets as you want on your home screen with different configurations.
For maximal security, the widget logs in to your Google Analytics account thanks to the Google accounts added on your device. You will never have to type in your password on the configuration screen of the widget.
The widget doesn't use external libraries to save memory on your device (80ko).
To install a widget on Android <3.0, when your are on the Android home screen, push the physical menu button, select "Add", then "Widgets" and finally, select "Simple Analytics Widget" from the list.
For Android >=3.0, just select the widget on the list. If the widget isn't present on the list directly after the installation, you need to reboot your phone or just kill the processus "Home".
helping stick to commitments, i.e., spend X hours a day on Y activity,
understand for yourself how busy actually is your day.
Or perhaps your boss is asking to report your work hours in very detailed way?
- Record your daily tasks with one touch in the app.
- All your task history is available for edit in easy manner so don't worry if you've missed to stop or start some task in time.
- Delete old tasks with their history or archive to keep it.
- View summary reports for periods of day, week or month and easily navigate between these periods, i.e., today -> yesterday.
Read this if you use basic auth: http://piwik.org/faq/mobile-app/#faq_16336
Piwik is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages... and so much more.
You can access these reports by using this official Piwik Mobile App.
* Real time map does not work under Android KitKat (4.4+)
* Provides the same functionality and same look and feel as Piwik
* View your custom Piwik dashboards
* Available in more than 50 languages!
* Manage multiple Piwik accounts
* 'All Websites' dashboard
* Choose any Date/Period
* Choose any metric
* View graphs and sparklines
* View any available report, even reports generated by custom plugins
* Follow Visitors in Real Time or in Visitor Log
* Works with installations having thousands of websites
* Refresh reports easy
* Piwik 2.0 or later
* Android 4+
* Be sure Module APIs are enabled
* Some icons in Visitor screen possibly won't work if you use HTTPS with an invalid certificate
Piwik Mobile is available for free and a project made by the community. You can participate in the Piwik Mobile App or Piwik. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not only will you be able to see daily, weekly and yearly stats for your Pages Views, Visitors, Visits, Bounce Rate, Time, and Page per Visits, we have also included amazing graphs to make sense of all this data.
Thanks to DroidAnalytics, you will get rich insights into your website traffic.
Features of Google Analytics Eyes :
* Secure, read-only analytics using your saved accounts in Android Account Manager, no need to communicate any password!
* View all your profiles saved on Analytics.
* Different designs for tablets and handsets.
* View statistics of Today, Yesterday, last 7 days and last 30 days and compare dates.
* View line graphs for your statistics.
-- And for the widgets:
* 4x1 and 4x2 home screen widget.
* Animation on home screen widget if you want.
* You can make different widgets, each widget is for a different website, or same website but different analytics details to show.
* You can show page views, number of visits, new visits, average time on site, pageviews per visite,
* Can choose to show todays' stats, yesterday, last 7 days or this months or two of these intervals.
* Widgets get updates once an hour so they do not drain battery.
To use this application you must have:
- A network connection
- Have an existing Analytics account
- Have the Google Account associated with that account configured as an account on your phone.
-You should run the main application and choose your Google account before widgets can work.
- After you create a widget, touch it to open its settings.
If you found any problems please report them to us !
Currently supports Clicky.com and AppFigures.com accounts but support for more is on the way!
BEV is intended to be a simple dashboard to aid in the monitoring and control of your brand. There are two parts:
The Immediately Actionable Analytics section that currently will show you:
1) The last 100 recent links to your site that nobody else had ever clicked a link from to reach you. This will allow you to see what link people clicked so you can follow it back and take control of the conversation as needed, say if it was in a forum post, or a review on a blog.
2) See what people have downloaded from your site
3) Track your goals, including revenue.
4) Twitter search results, so you can monitor your brand on Twitter, along with your industry, competitors etc. Don't underestimate the power of research!
The second second shows you charts of other data, including 7 day trend (the yellow line). Swiping Up and Down shows you different data of a similar type (like downloads for different items) while going Left and Right switches between data types (From Visitors, to Downloads, to goals).
Also included is the ability to view mobile app sales through AppFigures.com on the charts.
The system is pretty basic right now but planned functionality includes:
More account types (Salesforce, Facebook, etc)
More data types
30 day trends
Notifications of certain events
A redesigned interface
Guru advice, where you will be notified with action recommendations in response to certain data trends.
Ability to email a PDF of data
... And much, much more!
Please note that many features require a Pro or higher account at http://clicky.com, but it is still usable with free accounts.
Configure and analyze every aspect of Google Analytics™ data programmatically. If you are serious about your marketing investment, you can now buy the complete AnalyticsWor™ web client source code and see how application handles your data or use it to create and automate your own in-house marketing requirement. Please visit http://www.analyticsworkspace.com.
Get seriously productive with this app! It includes the complete Analytics Query Explorer. Analyse all kinds of metrics, segmentation, dimension and charts.
- Freedom to buy the source code on commercial terms and see how we handle your data
- Uses the Google recommended OAuth 2.0 authorization mechanism
- See the complete Analytics data with your own segmenation values, metric and dimensions
- Visually clean and easy to use
- See the GA web versions of Visitors, Traffic Sources and Content data views on your mobile.
- Multiple charts and data for all metric data
- View multiple account profiles
- Compare all kinds data
- All data is securely transmitted over HTTPS
- Best data load performance on 3G or other faster networks
- Please be patience on slower network as its initial launch may take time to load data and graphics due to https encryption
This app is also available from the Chrome web store for desktop use.
Do not forget the number pills you took today, count up and down the number of passengers in your bus/plane, etc.
It allows multiple counters, each one with its own name.
It allows to add/subtract, and informs you about the last time you added/subtracted an item.
It allows to rename/delete counters.
It allows to reset all the counters.
And that is all for now. Easy, but helpful.
Shorten long URLs and squeeze them into fewer characters to make links easier to share, tweet, or email to friends. Using a shortened URL leaves more room to say what's on your mind. For example, the short URL http://goo.gl/n7IMF2 is a convenient shorthand representation for the long URL https://play.google.com/store/apps.
Access analytics of any short URL, including the raw click counts and their distribution across referrers, browsers, platforms, and geographical locations.
• Shorten URLs and share them quickly
• Access your history - always synced with http://goo.gl
• Get colorful analytics reports of any short URL, not just yours
• Clean card UI with thumbnails, maps and charts
• Shorten links through "share" in any app
• Star your favorite short URLs
• Enjoy rich notifications
• Access your data offline
• Optimized for phones, 7" and 10" tablets
Why these permissions?
• Find / add accounts on the device: to pick / create an account at first launch
• Use accounts on the device: to talk to Google servers
• Full network access: to shorten URLs or get Analytics
• View network connections: to check if network is available
• Read / toggle sync settings: to enable background sync
Have a bug report or feature request? Please contact me by email or on Google+.
This app is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Google Inc. Google is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
DWA Mobile is an easy and quickly way to visualize your reports everywhere.
Needs at least Piwik 1.4.
✓ Multiple account support
✓ Almost all reports are available (ecommerce reports will be available later)
✓ Change the "date range"
✓ 40+ languages available
✓ Adaptative UI for Tablets
Feel free to contact us for requests, bugs and / or errors.
Please give us a comment and/or rate.
More from developer
Mechatronica 2012-app. Bekijk op uw gemak de deelnemende sponsoren en
exposanten en bezoek hen met behulp van de plattegrond. Geef aan welke
presentaties u wilt bezoeken en ontvang een seintje voordat uw favoriete
presentatie start. Ontdek het gemak van deze app.
Geef aan welke presentaties u wilt bezoeken en ontvang een seintje voordat uw favoriete presentatie start.
Ontdek het gemak van deze app.