This version is compatible with iRacing™.
• Digital widgets
Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Position, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Lap Number, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Fuel, Drivers Information, Clock, Battery Voltage, Session Remaining Time, Session Remaining Laps, Session Elapsed Time, Turbo Pressure and others described below.
• Dynamic Dials
Auto scale, editable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Turbo Pressure.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Fully Customizable colors, four styles, three animations and Speed Limiter function. Automatic or manual threshold settings.
• In-Car Settings
up to 18 widgets depending of the car, showing the current settings. Differential, brake bias, flap position, wings position, anti-roll bar, traction control, throttle shaping, fuel mixture etc...
• Racing Flags
Display of Racing Flags on the additional LEDs Bar (checkered, white, green, yellow, yellow warning, blue, black, furled and disqualify flag).
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic/Manual threshold and color settings.
• Drivers information
Real time cars track positions, Real time difference to the drivers in front and behind you in the ranking (Race) and Best Lap time of the drivers in front an behind you (practice, qualify).
• Delta Time
VS overall best, overall optimal, session best, session optimal, session last.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Fuel Calculations
Fuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap, Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or at passage on the line) , Fuel Pressure, Fuel Needed to Finish and Fuel to Add to Finish.
• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warnings
Define the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Throttle and Brake Indicator
Display of Inputs on dual gauges, analog gauges or on the additional LEDs Bar.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental)
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Live and Logged Telemetry
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Drift indicator (based on real yaw and theoric yaw), throttle/brake positions, steering angle, lateral/longitudinal/vertical forces, fuel, oil temp, water temp, lateral/longitudinal slopes.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; L/gal/Kg/lb ; psi/kPa/bar
- Android (2.1+)
- Wireless or USB Tethering
Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPro is NOT an iRacing™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". the name iRacing is used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
App supports integration with Pebble smartwatch. Watchapp can be download at http://goo.gl/FTKDKt
Read energy data: Voltage, Current, Wattage, Power Factor, Calculate cost of power consumption
Timer function: Scheduler, Count Down, Timer Control
Protection: Over Power Protection
Android 4.3 or later
Android 4.3 or later
The Smartphone should be "Bluetooth Smart Ready" device.
The indicator round it off to two decimal places.
Available range is from 3.0V to 4.3V.
Please try Battery Voltage as well. The paid for version has Moving icon, Cute kitty icon, Eco-sleep widget and so on ;)
Most electical meters today have a diode that transmits pulses in step with consumption. The diode is marked like "1000 imp / kWh". Put the phone's camera to the diode and measure consumption. The diode probably transmits in infrared so it will not be visible to human eyes, however the camera on the phone will see it.
More instructions on google+ site
Based on the readings entered, it is possible to get a graphical overview of the monthly usage as well as statistics like total average and usage pr. day.
The app comes with 3 predefined meters (Electricity, Heat, Water), which can be altered or deleted as you see fit.
The basic version comes with a limit of 3 meters and no option to import/export data. The app can be upgraded through in-app purchase to lift these restrictions.
FEATURES (ALL VERSIONS):
- User defined meter names and units.
- Virtual meters
- Flashlight when reading meters.
- Notifications when it is time to read the meters.
- Support for replaced meters and meters starting over.
- Advanced graphical overview of usage
- Advanced statistics of usage
- Unlimited number of meters
- Comments for individual readings.
- Customizable notification timers.
- Import of data from SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- Export of data to SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- No ads
A few people are having trouble upgrading through the app. This is a known bug in Android Market and Google are working on fixing it. If you encounter this, please see http://www.ilios.dk/meterreadings for advice on how to solve this.
Thanks to Valent Turkovic for testing new features.
Thanks to Franziska Bury and Philipp Tigges for the German translation.
Thanks to Ovidiu Bucse for the Romainian translation.
Thanks to Dariusz Bartczak for the Polish translation.
Thanks to Klaas Baarssen for the Dutch translation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any errors using the app or have suggestions for new functionality.
Based on past year usage (see preferences), monthly fee and kWh price, the app estimates the future consumption and future monthly rate.
To start data entry touch the current meter value in the main screen.
Enter the current value using the up and down buttons. You can also enter a value using the numeric keyboard.
In the list view, all meter values are displayed in descending order (current value first).
The list view items show the average daily usage in kilowatt hours. Red values indicate a value above average.
* last year consumption
* monthly fee
* price per unit (kWh)
You can't find a better source of energy then sunlight. It is presented in unlimited amount all over the globe, it's free and it has no destructive impact on the environment.
If you have ever thought of using this source, but have always had some doubts or questions as "Is my location getting enough sunlight?", "Do I have enough area on my roof to cover my annual energy consumption?", "What side of my roof is more energy effective?", "How much area do I need to cover my energy needs?", "How would my energy bill change after PV system installation?", now you can answer all these question using SolarMeter app for Android OS.
Solar Meter helps you to check solar potential of your roof, how much solar power you are getting at your location throughout the year and help to estimate how much energy a photovoltaic system is able to produce per month.
- SolarMeter has following features:
- Real-time solar power calculation based on current location, panel/device orientation and panel/device tilt**
- Solar Power and Energy calculation for different period of time: day, month, year
- Ideal (calculated) and experimental statistical solar data (offline) available
- Sensor based inputs for orientation and tilt
- Automatic current location search using GPS and Network
- Graph/Plot 2D data presentation
- Solar panel efficiency control
- Bill and Saving estimation based on user input (energy monthly or annual consumption).
- Roof tilt angle measurement
- Roof area calculation based on Planimeter * or/and Partometer* apps measurements
- Metric and Imperial units
- Save, share screenshots and text reports feature with LONG TOUCH on results views.
- available for Android phones and tablets
* Note: These apps need to be installed to be able to use them for measurements.
** Make sure your Time Zone settings are correct.
From the entered data, the application calculates the average normalized rate of consumption per hour, day, week, or month (bewteen two readings) and draws a graph showing the consumption rate over time. The total amount of actually used energy during each day, week, month, or quarter is displayed as a bar graph or table. If the average cost per unit is provided, the graphs can also show the amount of money instead of energy.
For CLOUD SYNC: Please install a suitable auto-sync app for your favorite cloud service and set it up to sync the contents of the ECAS data folder. Since there are so many cloud services to choose from and ready-made auto-sync apps are available for free, ECAS does not duplicate this functionality. This also means that ECAS does not need any network access rights.
Meter exchange or reset is detected automatically and consumption data is recorded seamlessly across the reset.
Pinch zoom can be used on the trend and bar graph pages. In landscape orientation, comments are displayed in the list view.
Indirect metering is supoorted. In this case, the meter value is multiplied with a certain factor to convert it to the final energy value. Two separate unit texts can be entered, one for the meter and one for the actual energy value.
Meters can be marked to count backwards, which can happen with prepaid meters, showing the amount of remaining prepaid energy instead of used energy.
Virtual meters can be used to display the sum of individual meters and do simple unit conversion, for example from m3 to kWh. Please note that you should read your physical meters which are part of a virtual meter all around the same time for best results.
Meter data can be imported from and exported to CSV files from the context menu of each meter (long-press on the meter entry). Meters can also be edited and deleted via this context menu.
In addition to meter readings, sensor data like temperature or wind speed can be recorded. At the moment, this data is shown separately, but may be shown in combination with meter data in future releases.
ECAS is currently available in the following languages:
English, German, Japanese: Maintained by developer.
Czech: Provided by ONovy
Danish: Provided by Kim
Dutch: Provided by Gerard
French: Provided by Bernard
Hungarian: Provided by Peter
Italian: Provided by SDS
Polish: Provided by Sławomir Soch
Romanian: Provided by Lucian
Russian: Provided by Nikolai
Slovak: Provided by Silvio
Slovenian: Provided by Tomi
Spanish: Provided by Javier
Swedish: Provided by Lars
Turkish: Provided by Suphi
Want to run ECAS in your own language? Visit the ECAS website and check out the translation page!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The trend graph does NOT show total amount of energy used. The bar graph is used for this information. The trend graph shows usage values normalized to a certain time period (hour/day/week/month or year). If your meter records a usage of 10kWh within one hour (10kW power), the trend will show a usage rate of 240kWh per day for that measurement point (10kWh/h = 10kW power rating, normalized to one day -> 10kW * 24h = 240kWh). This is by design.
In case of questions or bug reports, please check the website (FAQ section) or send me an email.
The data is represented in colorful, interactive graphs, fitted to your phone or tablet.
+ Show all IOIO pins in one graph or each pin in its own graph
+ Hide pins you don't need
+ Add descriptions to remember pin functions
+ Adjust the voltage measurement interval
PC Version is currently under development.
Your feedback and function requests are very welcome (email@example.com).
This is a Free-Version.
Functions of the Free-Version:
Calculation of current, voltage, power and resistance.
Electrician App contains the most important formulas in the field of electrical engineering. Easy to use, available in 3 languages: English, German and Russian.
Features of Electrician App:
Unloaded voltage divider.
Loaded voltage divider.
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (parallel).
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (in series).
Calculation of resistors (mixed).
Calculation of current, charge and time.
Calculation of work, time and power.
Calculation of line resistance.
Calculation of current, voltage, power and resistance.
Calculating the voltage drop on the line.
Calculating the maximum length of the conductor.
Calculation of the conductor cross-section.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power at AC.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power for three-phase.
Calculation of primary voltage, secondary voltage, primary windings, secondary windings of a transformer.
Calculating the cross section and diameter.
Calculation of the current density.
Calculation of cos φ.
Calculation of sin φ.
For the accuracy of the calculation, we assume no liability.
Forget complicated formulas and calculation methods, specify a value-known and Electrician App returns the result. Several updates and new formulas more languages are planned in the near future.
Electrician App is optimized and improved by us and as for we depend on your help.
Please add comments, write your opinions, suggestions or report any errors.
Thanks in advance!
Meterbox iMIT for Android app is the professional industry software, which provides insulation resistance,earth resistance, loop impedance,voltage,RCD,PFG and PSC testing by CEM Multifunction Installation Tester DT-6650 via Bluetooth, for ensuring the safety of electrical installations in domestic,commercial and industrial application, for fixing wiring is safe and correctly installed. Meterbox iMIT app enhances user experience about visualization, measuring scene, data logging, data comparing & data sharing.
1. Wirelessly remotely control&measure electrical parameters from a safe location;
2. The measuring data from CEM Multifunction Installation Tester can transfer to Android device via Bluetooth, and visualize, compare and log;
3. User easily measure, note, store, export the electrical data;
4. The electrical data can be exported and shared with others by Mail/Facebook/Tweet;
5. Performing a variety of data visualization mode: graph and list.
With Meterbox iMIT, provide user a high performance diagnostic tool designed for for insulation resistance,earth resistance,loop impedance,voltage,RCD,PFG and PSC testing,ensure the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial application,enhance measuring visualization, data logging&sharing. It promotes the efficiency and quality of the electric measurement.
CEM DT-6650 Series Multifunction Installation Tester DT-6650 rugged Multifunction Installation Tester with 3.5 inch TFT color LCD display,provides insulation resistance,earth resistance,loop impedance, voltage,RCD,PFG and PSC testing. It is designed with software system Meterbox iMIT and ensure the safety of electrical installations in domestic,commercial and industrial application. DT-6650 can ensure the fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed. It's fast sampling and dual display,clear symbols and exceptionally wide viewing angle are for easy and safe readings.
1. Camera function with Wireless Image Transmitter(650T);
2. 3.5 inch TFT color LCD display with 320x240 pixels;
3. Fast high current loop test;
4. Variable RCD current mode for customized settings;
5. PASS/FAIL indication for RCD tests;
6. Select voltage measurement between L-N,L-PE and N-PE;
7. Support SD memory and USB and Bluetooth interface;
8. Internal Memory;
9. Safe Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages > 50V,indicating potential dangerous situations;
10. Slim probes designed with test button;
11. For easy,always reliable and accurate compensation of test leads and mains cords.
For more information about the Meterbox iMI and CEM Multifunction Installation Tester,
Please visit our website: http://www.cem-instruments.com
How does it work:
- When electricity flows, it generate a magnetic field. The app detects the change in these magnetic fields through the magnetometer/compass in your smartphone. At the moment, we only detect if electricity is flowing or not.
- Place your phone in close proximity to the motor of a fridge or at a point of maximum magnetic field dispersion e.g. on the plug or alternatively on the cable. Try different orientation ie vertical horizontal. A narrow bar on the right of the display shows the instantaneous value of the magnetic field to assist with optimum placement.
NOTE: Do not place your phone on un-insulated conductors, you will get shocked and may damage your phone!
- There are two measurement modes
1. Free running
2. Timer based - useful for doing overnight tests of standby consumption.
- The power consumption of the appliance needs to be configured - default is 1 kW
(Or use the new experimental analogue algorithm to determine how much your appliance is using)
- The currency and costs per kilowatt can be configured - currency is auto-detected and the rate is defaulted at $ 0.12/kWH
- Due to different board layouts in smartphones and the use of different magnetometers it may be required to adjust the detection settings. There are 2 algorithms available:
1. Historical (Default)
Default values: Magnetic sensitivity of 0.8, sample depth of 50, and number of matching samples 20%.
2. Past Average
Default values: Magnetic sensitivity of 5.0, average period of 10 seconds
Please provide us with feedback on what works for you and your smartphone. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Providing information around discretionary and base costs associated with HVAC appliances (Fridge , deep freeze, heater, hot water cylinder (geyser)) by monitor use and standby consumption.
- Support business cases of switching to more efficient and or smaller appliances for example comparing consumption with quarterly costs of highest efficiency fridges on the market
- Finding defect of partially defect appliances i.e. permanently on deep freeze not reaching its target temperature
- Determining what the cost difference is between taking a shower versus a bath
In effect, you can use your smartphone as a non-intrusive smart meter.
Please provide us with feedback.
The default settings were tested on an HTC Desire.
NOTE: The primary intent of providing the magnetometer on the smart phones is for compass functionality. Compass functionality may have opposing goals to the goals of the energy watchdog. The compass would aim at suppressing of 50Hz mains interference while energy watchdog relies on detecting of 50 Hz signals. The suppression of 50Hz interference may under certain circumstances e.g. temperature variantions reduce the sensitivity of the energy watchdog for detecting mains induced magnetic field changes . in best case scenarios i.e. when measuring on extension plugs that disperse the magnetic field sensitivity of 90 and better has been achieved.
Smart thermostat & Smart thermostat touch
- Control from a distance your thermostat en adapt the temperature at any time, 24h/24 and 7d/7
- Activate in 1 click heating programs
- Follow the evolution of the temperatures via clear graphs
Smart energy box
- Monitor the energy consumption of the appliances connected to your plugs
- View graphs of hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and annual consumptions
- Switch on / off your appliances from a distance
To use this app, you need the Smart thermostat, Smart thermostat touch and/or the Smart energy box and the required online access.
Upgraded with Ads. For a version withouth Ads, please download the Bullet Energy Calculator Pro app.
Uses GPS, magnetic compass and can export your surf or saling sessions to Google Earth and maps for offline analyses. Built in speedo and inclino meters. See our site for more possibilities of this app.
You can also search by keyword (shoes, jeans, underwear, men's fashion, children's fashion) or you can pick a place by tapping on a map.
Using keywords you can search for shops by shop name, shop type or shops with discounts or special offers (sales).
Click on "more information" for shop details like phone number, website, special offers and user's reviews.
Navigate directly to the shop using Google navigation.
The MP3's that are found can be sent to you own Android music player or another MP3 player to be played
If you download MP3 files from the internet save them on the SD card or other external memory. The app
searches for MP3's in the external memory of your device.
Every day the latest news of your favorite newspapers. The screen is layout so that the papers can be read without zooming or rotating the screen.
Read the USA Today, New York Times, Washington Post and more.
Read the following US newspapers:
Arizona Republic, Chicago Tribune, Dallas Morning News, Denver Post, Detroit Free Press, Houston Chronicle, LA Times, New York Times, Philadelpia Enquirer, Plain Dealer (Cleveland), San Diego Union Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Star Tribune, Star Ledger, St. Petersburg Times (Tampa bay), The Oregonian, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and more.
Warns for speed cams, red light cams and mobile flash teams like police radars and laser guns.
New feature: detects mobile police radars on all major roads.
Note: the database of this app holds speedcams of Belgium and the Netherlands only!
We weten niet of deze app legaal is, we denken van wel. Gebruik deze app op eigen risico.
De flits-app toont een lijst van alle radar- en lasergun-controles die op dit moment actief zijn op de Nederlandse A- en N-wegen.
Met het profiel "Woonwerkverkeer" kunt u een filter instellen op wegen waar u in bent geïnteresseerd.
Deze app is uniek omdat zij als enige ook historische informatie toont over de wegen waar u dagelijks rijdt. De historische informatie bevat hectometer-aanduidingen van alle wegen (die u in het profiel woonwerkverkeer aan hebt gegeven) waar in het verleden (tot meer dan een jaar terug) flitsers gestaan hebben.
Werkt met GPS en kan snel Wikipedia-artikelen inlezen, nog sneller dan met een normale browser.
Start deze app eens op als je onderweg met de auto ergens heen rijdt. Gegarandeerd dat je dan van de snelweg afdraait om de leuke plaatsen onderweg te bekijken.
Werkt ook in het buitenland. Herkent plaatsen, bezienswaardigheden, vliegvelden, bergtoppen, enz.
After your walk this app directs the shortest way back to your car.
This app uses GPS, but if GPS is not available your car is located by using the built in compass function.
The app saves the geographical position of your car, but also the address of your car.
The app has all addresses in Europe, US and Australia.
The app can jumo to maps from Google Maps and zoom in on the position of your car, or your current position.
Met weersvoorspelling, verwachting van de komende week en lange-termijnvoorspelling.
Actuele weerkaarten voor wind, temperatuur, gevoelstemperatuur, zicht en je kunt ermee de buienradar bekijken met buien van Nederland van nu en in de toekomst (voorspellende buienradar).