The only way to know whether you are doing the right job is to check the numbers, and the numbers don’t lie. gAnalytics is a great little app that simply plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
★★ Features ★★
• Google Tasks sync including background sync and multiple account switching
• Create tasks and to-do lists
• Set due date and time
• Custom reminder time
• Reminder notifications including Snooze and Postpone functions
• Drag to reorder tasks in a list
• Assign Contacts and photos to a task
• Search across all task descriptions and notes
• Repeating tasks (Daily, Weekly(select multiple days), Day of Month, Week of Month, Day of Year)
• Say 'Note to self' into Google Now to create a task
• Location based task notifications, set a location with a task for a reminder when phone is near by
• Easy month view date picker
• Star important tasks, view all starred items in virtual list
• Agenda view for tasks with a due date/time
• optionally show calendar events in agenda (Android 4.0 and above) and select which calendars to show
• Ad free for first 3 days use (Paid Ad free upgrade available)
• All/Later virtual task lists
• Scrollable Agenda Widget with add button
• Categories widget for today/starred/later/completed lists
• Dual pane screen layout for tablets
Paid upgrade features include removal of ads, set task durations with start and due date and overdue task list.
Note: please email for support and feature requests.
ToGenda reads events from your Google Calendar and displays them in an easy-to-read agenda format. It then takes your tasks and slips them into any available in your schedule, effectively telling you what to do!
This application is currently being reworked from scratch to incorporate new android APIs, removing third party library dependencies as well as adding customization settings and removing the reliance on Google Calendars for the application to function.
* items can be organized in workspaces like 'Home' or 'Work'
* items can be organized in projects
* items can be assigned to contacts
* items can be prioritized by the 'Getting things done' methodology
* items can be filtered by selecting project,contact or priority.
* easy adding tasks, automatically filling in details based on the filter.
* drag and drop to easily change items
* Homescreen widget and notifications
This application is your travel guide containing the latest specials/advertisements from South African touroperators, hostels and backpackers. But also interesting places and festivals to visit.
This app was brought to you by EvN Media, Whethu backpackers and At Mind