Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Carefully selected the functionality required to TODO list, we have developed a simple and easy-to-use applications aimed at.
Can not unnecessary, such as the title screen, to check the TODO list as soon as you start, you can now very easy to enter and edit a new TODO.
In addition, TODO unfinished so can be placed as a widget to display on your home screen, it is not inadvertently forget that I have to do with this.
It is recommended to people had been frustrated by TODO list application difficult in existing multi-functional!
Easy and intuitive operation, please make use of work and life home with you!
business tools, do, self-management, simple, widget
- Allows you to categorize tasks.
- Personalize the category list to meet your preferences.
- Personalize the date/ time formats and reminder alarms.
- Allows you to set reminders that are displayed in the notifications bar based on the task due date and time entered.
- Provides filtering capabilities to display tasks from a selected category.
- Has the ability to order tasks by title, start date, due date or priority.
- Has the ability to convert spoken notes into text for easy retrieval.
- Search your to-do list by either typing, or speaking to your device.
- Share tasks at the touch of a button using your favorite electronic method (e-mail, twitter, facebook,..etc)installed on your device.
This can be your new personal assistant.
This application program has provided the following features though a basic function is similar to a general ToDo list (addition/edit/deletion of the task).
- The category is classified and ToDo (task) is managed.
The function to divide ToDo (task) according to the category is installed. It is possible to use it separately by the scene like work by private and work by the business, etc.
- Equipped with reminder function of ToDo (task)
So as not to forget the task of setting it, the reminder function is installed in Ms ToDo.
The setting etc. that switch the display of priority besides the alarm is notified and stand out can be specified when becoming specified time.
- Widget display of ToDo (task)
It corresponds to the widget display in Ms ToDo. As a result, the content of the task can be confirmed that the application is not started.
- Memo function
It specializes in the memo function in Ms ToDo. The set memo is a composition in which it comes to be able to confirm, and making the memo can be edited directly from the task list from among the task list (ToDo list).
- Priority setting function of ToDo (task)
The priority setting of the task can be specified in Ms ToDo.
Priority is a composition that comes to be able to set, and understands from the task list from among five stages at one view.
- Sort function and individual sort function of ToDo (task)
Two or more sort functions of the task are prepared in Ms ToDo. Moreover, the feature of this application program is to be able to set more detailed priority because it can individually do the sort.
- Color change function
The color variation of availably and the application was abundantly collected by a favorite design.
【 update history 】
- Version 1.8.0
･To open the category and the task by the double touch, the function is repaired.
･Addition of hint display function
･The position of "Cancellation" "OK" button is moved under the screen.
- Version 1.7.0
･The number of 2×1 two widgets has been increased to the →6 piece.
･Trouble from which an automatic sorting is not executed when the task is moved and it copies it is corrected.
･Trouble to which the display of the widget is not updated when the category name is changed is corrected.
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
Key: todo, tasklist, todolist, organizer, project, task, to do.
DoTime is a beautiful and innovative combined Todo list and time tracking. It's easy to use with a streamlined user interface that let you quickly and efficiently manage todos and time trackings. Simply start time tracking for a todo, create new projects on the fly, get an overview of the total time spent on each project and sync with Google Task or export your time tracked data as spreadsheets seamlessly. Drag and drop to organize your todos within projects.
DoTime is the innovative tool for your daily use - whether it's private or professional.
Make it individual! Choose your own design and let DoTime fit your style.
DoTime was built to be highly reliable and easy to use. It recovers running time trackings even when the phone has been shut down. You can keep track of your todos, time trackings and projects in a most efficient and intuitive way.
The purchase includes many updates which will add much more functionality in the near future.
Here's what you get:
- Innovative and beautifully designed todo list
- Easy to use and reliable time tracking
- Simply drag and drop to organize your todos within a project
- Mark todos as priority to easier recognize what's important
- Set reminders to todos
- Export and sharing functionality with many options
- Full Google Task synchronization
- Many themes to choose from
- User-oriented support
- Many additional features in the near future and short update cycle
- Support for the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Portuguese. More to come
If you wish to have a feature implemented just contact us and we'll try to make it happen.
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
Manage your todo list with TODO Task Recording!
TODO Task Recording is a simple and user-friendly to do list.
You can manage daily tasks or due date tasks.
------------ Key Features ------------
If you have questions or requests to improve Recording TODO, contact us at email@example.com.
Supporting English and Japanese.
You can repeat tasks accoring to the day which you defined.
ex) Everyday, Only Sunday, Monday and Wendsday
■Setting due date
When you add a task, you can chose repeating task or setting due date.
You can define a priority on each tasks, and recognize its priority by color.
You can use 4 kinds of priorities.
You can define a category on each tasks.
■Changing appearance of the calendar.
You can chose appearance of the calendar from visible or invisible.
You can sort tasks according to categories, priorities, and due date.
You can add memo into your tasks.
You can edit priorities, categories, repeating, due date, memo of your tasks.
You can make new category.
You can edit category name.
■Saving date into SD card
All date are stored into SD card.
If you want to move your date to another phone, you just have to copy the database file.
Coming versions will support,
■Home screen widgets
A to-do list and notebook for power users - designed for tablets - which syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks.
- Re-sizable split-screen view, designed for tablet devices such as the Galaxy Tab and the Motorola Xoom.
- Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
- Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
- Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
- Organize your notes into folders.
- 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
- Synchronizes with Toodledo.com and Google Tasks / gTasks, allowing access from both your desktop computer and handset. Supports all features supported by Toodledo and Google.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your tablet to Toodledo and Google.
- Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a Toodledo Pro or Google account.)
- Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
- Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration.
- Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
- Snooze alarms until later if you can't do the task right away.
- Filter and search on any task field.
- Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
- Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
- Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
- Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don't want to keep things simple.
- Choice of light or dark theme.
'Pro' release is an Ad free, donation supported, version of "TodoToday for Todo.ly".
PLEASE NOTE: Google and Yahoo! ID login to Todo.ly is not supported with this app, however you can still setup your account to login. See details in app. If you have an issue please contact the developer before leaving a negative review.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
Supports a lite version of Smart Add for Task Entry. A task due date can be set by using keywords like today, tomorrow, or the day of the week. The task Project can be set in the task entry using a + prefix, Priority can be indicated using a ! prefix. e.g. "Call John +Personal !2 Monday".
If you like this app please leave some positive feedback on the market. You can also provide us with comments and suggestions via the in app feedback, or on the Jabanaki website.
Keywords: to-do, to-do list, task list, task manager, gtd, getting things done, next action, todo.ly, todoly, widget
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync
Available languages include:
This app allows you to store text to help you to remember TODO things. Simply open the app and type in your reminder. You can edit it at anytime. No categories, no customisation, no syncing, no fancy graphics - just a pure, simple, TODO list!
Simply slide down your notification bar and touch Add a Quick Todo. The add dialog opens with the virtual keyboard already set for you to begin typing.
Application can be set to start at boot up so you always have quick access to make a note. Notifications can be set to clear with the "Clear" button or by choosing them individually.
More from developer
This application is your travel guide containing the latest specials/advertisements from South African touroperators, hostels and backpackers. But also interesting places and festivals to visit.
This app was brought to you by EvN Media, Whethu backpackers and At Mind
* items can be organized in workspaces like 'Home' or 'Work'
* items can be organized in projects
* items can be assigned to contacts
* items can be prioritized by the 'Getting things done' methodology
* items can be filtered by selecting project,contact or priority.
* easy adding tasks, automatically filling in details based on the filter.
* drag and drop to easily change items
* Homescreen widget and notifications