In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
The best strategy / arcade game!
You may have played many of Defense games but Galaxy Defense, with tons of different challenging maps, each with its own unique setting ready to test your skill, this must be the best one you ever have. Galaxy Defense has old-school design but whole new missions.
Galaxy Defense is a 100% free tactical game.
+ Strategy game difficulty
+ 21 Missions
+ 21 maps
+ 16 Towers
+ 16 Enemy units
+ Diversity of maps, never get bored.
+ Consider carefully where to place you defensive units
+ Prepare carefully strategy for the first waves coming
+ Never forget to upgrade your defense system
Enjoy and have fun!
Keep in touch with us: http://www.facebook.com/TDefense
"Like a regiment of foederati, Strategy Rome In Flames is cheap and rather good. What it might lack in trimming, it makes up for in pace and a sprightly AI. I came, I saw, I liked."
"It’s Odoacer’s Panzer General or Theoderic’s Wesnoth; to-the-point hex-based fun that ameliorates strategic laboriousness through simplicity, limited unit caps and timed objectives."
Changes version 1.25
The minimap in the bottom right corner now shows units and the victory objective site.
Small bug fixes.
Small tweaks to the graphical user interface.
* Designed to work on all Android devices. Mobiles and tablets. Android version 2.3.3 is a minimum.
* Eight scenarios in the full version (one in the FREE version + 4 turns in scenario 2 from version 1.0.2)
* Two campaigns (one in the FREE version)
* The units are transferred with the gained experience to the next scenario in the campaign
* Experience points, which level the units. Levelled units have higher attack and defence values
* Your score for each scenario is saved and also your total score for the campaigns
* Saving of your highscores
* Zooming features by pinching the screen or clicking the zooming buttons
* Well performing AI. For instance the AI protects its weaker units with the stronger ones
* Autosave at the start of each turn
* Several ways to play each scenario, by going in different directions on the map with your army
* Large maps on all the scenarios
* Sounds and music. You can turn off music or/and sound if you want to in settings in the game
* Several difficulty levels to choose from
* AI playing speed can be adjusted to fit your liking
* Overviewmap window where you can get info about the map and current ongoing game
* On the main window of the app you see a map over Europe and where your army currently are
* The game has been thoroughly tested and bug fixed for many months
More detailed info:
The full game comes with two different campaigns:
This is a turn based strategy game, in which you play as one of two barbarian groups fighting against the Romans in the year 408 AD. The Western Roman Empire is falling apart and it is your task to contribute to the collapse of it.
The AI in the game is very challenging and the scenarios can be played differently depending on where on the world map you choose to lead your troops. You conquer roman settlements and this gives you gold and increases your game score.
The game also includes some role playing features, since your units gain experience and reach different levels. A higher level means higher attack and defence values. Furthermore, your units will be transferred from one scenario to the next, and that is how you come to benefit from the experience your units have gained.
Anglo-Saxons came by sea to Britain from the european continent.
As the Visigoths you will start in roman Illyricum at the Adriatic coast and you will fight Roman forces, until you reach the walls of Rome in central Italy. Vae victis!
© 2014 … logo, music, game... All rights reserved.
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
- Play with 3 different emperors to rule your empire: senator, Wizard & Warchief.
- Fantastic graphics.
- Gather resources and boost your economy.
- Create a massive army and defend your empire.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
"Pathogen's simple-yet-addictive gameplay is augmented by a terrific presentation, with visuals that make it feel like you're playing on a computer from a 1980s sci-fi film."
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
Give your foe no quarter – a new Cooperative Mode has been added to the game! Create military alliances and join forces against a common enemy – develop strategy and wage war together to achieve awesome results and banish your enemies from the toy World!
Experience a totally explosive gameplay in the new tower defense game in the World War I setting! Now you have even more opportunities, many more weapons and tactical tricks. Battle, eliminate foes, defend your base and feel for yourself the atmosphere of the true born warfare. Lead your army to victory by any means!
Toy soldiers but real war!
- Recreated World War I atmosphere
- Over 90 thrilling war missions in a variety of worlds
- 4 historically accurate weapons with 24 upgrades
- Joint missions with your friends in the new Cooperative Mode!
- Battles with 9 different enemies
- All worlds are available at once and without any additional fees
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- 4 absolutely new cool features:
*Repairmen. Now towers can be repaired without your assistance!
*Resurrection. Revive a ruined tower and take part in the battle again!
*Squashing. Help your army, join the battle yourself! Squash the enemy with your finger!
*Protective barrage. Defend your base. Crush the enemy with a blast wave!
In the upcoming updates you will get new worlds, new toy soldiers and new weapons upgrades.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Learn more about Oil Rush naval strategy game: http://oilrush-game.com/mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilrush_game
Current controls are customized and adapted for:
• Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
• Disciples 2 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
• Civilization 3 (controls ‘Cuprum’ are recommended)
The list of tested and adapted games will increase.
For more details visit http://eltechs.com/en/product/exagear-mobile/exagear-strategies/
• NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS APP! YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN YOUR LICENSED COPIES OF PC GAMES IN A LEGAL MANNER.
• EMULATOR IS FREE TO USE FOR THREE DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION. AFTER THAT PERIOD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CONTROLS PACKAGE AND BUY IT. EACH CONTROLS PACKAGE IS PAID SEPARATELY!
1. You have to own a licensed copy of the PC game. Install it on your PC.
2. Move installation folder of the game from your PC to ExaGear folder in the root of internal SD card of your Android device.
Installation folder of the game is the one containing executable file of the game. This folder is normally found under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).
3. If you have a version of PC game that requires a game CD to be in the CD-drive when playing it, then please copy files from the game CD to your Android device to folder containing executable file of the game.
4. Launch ExaGear Strategies and choose executable file to run the game.
• In case of Heroes 3 there is a known error in playing music that causes game to freeze. As workaround music is turned off in the default configuration of the emulator.
• We strongly recommend not to run localized versions under the emulator as they were not tested.
PC games are sold separately. ExaGear Strategies users must own licensed copies of PC games. Usage of PC games with ExaGear Strategies must comply with users’ rights in accordance with corresponding licenses.
ExaGear Strategies software product does not relate to, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by PC games respective copyright owners.
Any and all PC games that are run by the ExaGear Strategies and corresponding trademarks are property of their respective copyright owners and are not affiliated with Eltechs.
PC games screenshots are used by Eltechs only to show ExaGear Strategies users the abilities and functionality of the emulator in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
*Note this game is still in alpha and is still being developed. A better multiplayer interface, and more missions, levels and units, etc will be coming out soon*
-Both campaign and skirmish missions, with full AI
-Land, air, and sea units
-Unit pathfinding and formations
-Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
-Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
-Multiplayer over Wifi and Internet
-Survival mode (similar to tower defence)
-Support for saving and loading of games (including multiplayer games)
-Create and load your own custom levels, see forums for details
-Full screen tablet support
-USB keyboard and mouse support
-Install To SD supported
Play on the go against your friends on your phone or tablet.
Email me/twitter/post if you have any problems, or feature requests.
Do you like to play Civilization?
Take the game concept of Risk and add a little of Civilization units and upgrades and you will get Never to be Konkered.
Select a nation from 56 available & conquer 93 cities in Europe, in the year 1453.
Train the biggest army or buy your enemies with gold. You decide how you will defeat them. Remember your nation's destiny lies in your hands.
Keep cities from revolting upgrading them or sending your troops to calm down your citizens.
Face the black death or avoid it building a hospital and upgrading your city size.
When you conquer a city, will you plunder it? or it will be better to just colonize it.
All this and much more on Never to be Konkered!!!
-10 DIFFERENT UNITS
-9 DIFFERENT UPGRADES FOR CITIES
-56 REALISTIC NATIONS (11 on lite version)
-93 REALISTIC CITIES
-3 DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES
-3 DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS
FEATURES IN FULL VERSION($0,99/0,75€~):
-ALL NATIONS AVAILABLE!
PLEASE RATE/COMMENT, it's really important for us! =).