Awesomeness Strategy game with fast play action. Excellent music. Super fun and challenging. Well done. Thanks!
Improvements It would be a lot better is we can do a mas selection instead of one at a time
Bad detection I can't see most of the buttons, its formatted for a bigger screen... & I don't even have a very small screen on my phone
Great potential, needs work The stars/planets need to be easier to click on. I find myself tapping like 6 times on one star before it is selected. When your playing a game with some 50+ stars you shouldn't have to be delayed because the game won't recognize that you selected something. I really really want this to happen. This game looks awesome! It looks like it could be a lot of fun but unfortunately I'm practically overrun before I can select enough stars to send reinforcements. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS I'M BEGGING YOU
AI and interface The early levels were pretty easy but once you get to levels with over about a dozen systems the interface breakdown since the so can direct the entire production of every planet without any problem while I can only handle about 6. There is the ability to route production but it is a bit awkward since you cannot hardly see where the routes are and then if you advance your position you have to go back and reroute every system individually which is slow anyway.
:) Nicely done.. Maby mobile space stations.
- Gah! I lost my keystore (overwrote this app's key...) That wont happen again. A new release as a new app...
- Fixed sector selection window background & scrollbar
- Added ship cap (shown in bottom, red if reached) to avoid melting computers
- Improved clarity of infrastructure & production indicators on star
- Oops. Somehow managed to upload a version with the main menu disabled. Fixed.
- Beta release with basic gameplay and a small set of maps implemented