Do you think that you know how create all items in dota 2?
You played all night , but you must get up early?
What about if your new alarm clock requests to make for example Vladimir’s Offering or Scythe of Vyse ?
We found ingenious way to wake up!
Dota alarm clock!
Features and Capabilities:
-The first alarm clock for dota players in our world
-To turn off our alarm clock you should collect random item
-Pleasant and familiar design
-You can to turn on about 10 alarms clock
-It’s convenient to use
-The maximum size of app is not much than 2 mb
Dota 2 Builder
Full hero stats calculator for Dota 2 game players. Include character base stats, spells and items. Check stats at specific levels, varying by bonus points. Up to date official news and events info.
Always updated to last Dota 2 version
* Export / Import builds
* Hero story
* Item build calculator
* Recent news and events info
In case of bugs or errors, please let me know at
Images and graphics are property of their respective owners. Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Dota is a trademark and/or a registered trademark of Valve Corporation.
- Retrieve stats with your Steam account.
- View friends and retrieve their stats.
- View total wins/losses, kills, deaths, assists, etc...
- Per hero stats
- Averages/Max lifetime stats for cs, denies, gpm, etc...
- Detail stats for individual matches
- filter matches by date
- search specific match ID
Keywords: Dota 2, Dota two, Dota2, stats, metric, statistics
UI/UX Designer: Ari Oh
Loading screen buttons by Evan Cooper: http://dota2pins.storenvy.com/
NEW: Publish your teams online and present them to the community. Also you can download teams from other community members and add them to your locale teamlist and test them.
An app to follow your trades on Dota 2 Lounge. Be up to date with new offers on your trade. Simply add the trade ID (the number in the address bar when you open a trade) and the app notifies you when someone wrote on your trade.
TUTORIAL how to use the app:
App uses notifications to inform you.
Any problems, propositions, feedback? Write me!
dota, dota2, dota2 tool, dota tool, dota lounge, dota lounge tool, dota lounge mobile, dota mobile
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button at the bottom of the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Firstly, cheers for all the positive feedback :)
dota 2 dota2 dota-two
-KAD-ratio (Kills + assists)
You can define by yourself how this data gets calculated.
Support and feeback: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categories/dota-2-graphs
- 英雄资料 （详细属性，成长属性，技能说明，加点出装，小技巧）
- 战绩查询 （详细的各项比赛数据鉴定）
- 视频观看 （观看最热门的解说、比赛、集锦视频）
- 饰品资料 （收集最全的dota2饰品资料）
- 物品资料 （物品属性，物品技能，物品配方，物品可升级）
- DotA学堂 （收集了DotA最全面的攻略信息，插眼，拉野无所不知）
- 新闻资讯 （获取DotA2最新的资讯信息）
- 版本改动 （版本改动，自定义查询）
自DotA6.78版本以后，软件正式由 'Dota2英雄详解宝典' 更名为 'DotA迷你盒子'
* Match history: Detailed overview of your played games, including scoreboard, picks&bans and tower status.
* Statistics: View statistics about any hero and gamemode combination.
** Totals: Total time played, kills, deaths,...
** Averages: Average GPM, XPM, assists,...
** Records: Most damage done, longest game,...
** Matches: View all matches that match your search criteria.
* Multiple users: Add accounts of other players to keep track of their recently played games or to view their statistics.
* Add your info: Add a text note to any game or add a match to your favourites.
* Available off-line: Your matches are downloaded and all info is available for viewing even when off-line.
* Interface: Clean card-style interface. Designed for multiple screen sizes and orientations. No ads!
Notice: Due to a bug in the Dota 2 API only your 500 most recent games (and any future ones) will be available.
Legal Disclaimer: All the application assets (Image and sound) are property of Valve, this application is not related with such company.
Keywords: Dota, Dota2, Dota 2, Dota 2 timer.
This app contains advertisements. If you are connected to the internet, it will show a banner at the bottom. To remove these advertisements, buy the pro unlocker.
100% Free, No ads :)
App still in alpha stage but I update it quite often. Don't forget to rate it if you like it :)
This app is dedicated to the upcoming Blizzard moba (aka "Hero Brawler"): Heroes of the Storm (HotS).
All right reserved by Blizzard Entertainment Inc. (Special thank to Curse Heroes Nexus website http://www.heroesnexus.com)
"Heroes of the Storm Companion" presents all the heroes and battlegrounds of the game.
Heroes of the Storm is the latest game by Blizzard. Powerful heroes have been sucked into the Nexus, a transdimensional Storm where they have but one fate: endless battle for glory, survival and just plain fun.
Heroes of the Storm is about to be a main competitor for both Dota and League of legends moba.
All Heroes in Heroes of the Storm have special abilities they can use to win the Storm battle.
In Heroes of the Storm no items or gold (like League of Legends and/or Dota), all Heroes level up as one and can improve his own talents to win the Storm battle. No more "last hits" either.
In Heroes of the Storm, the player has to choose wisely which talent and heroic ability to take in order to lead his team to victory. A tool for choosing Heroes talents will be available in this app (soon).
Battlegrounds in Heroes of the Storm:
Four battlegrounds are currently available:
- The Haunted mines
- The Cursed Hollow
- The Dragon Shire
- Blackheart's Bay
Heroes in Heroes of the Storm:
23 official heroes:
- Abathur (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Arthas (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Diablo (Diablo > Heroes of the Storm)
- Elite Tauren Chieftain (aka ETC) (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Falstad (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Gazlowe (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Illidan (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Kerrigan (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Malfurion (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Muradin (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Naziba (aka Witch Doctor) (Diablo > Heroes of the Storm)
- Nova (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Raynor (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Sgt Hammer (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Sonya (aka Barbarian) (Diablo > Heroes of the Storm)
- Stitches (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Tassadar (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Tychus (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Tyrael (Diablo > Heroes of the Storm)
- Tyrande (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Uther (Warcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
- Valla (aka Demon Hunter) (Diablo > Heroes of the Storm)
- Zeratul (Starcraft > Heroes of the Storm)
Use numbers to reference each player or team for your tournaments. This will save time by skipping the task of adding every player (or team) name into the database.
2) Full Start
Use inputted names for your tournaments. This will save you the hassle of reassigning numbers and remembering who they reference.
3) Elimination (Bracket)
Also known as bracket style tournament, each player or team will be pitted against another. The winners of that round will face each other etc. until a winner emerges. When the number of players (or teams) is odd or not a power of 2, an empty slot will occur (AKA "Bye") where the other player or team will automatically be the winner.
4) Double Elimination
Similar to "Elimination" except a player or team has to lose twice to be eliminated. One loss will result in getting moved into the loser bracket to go against other losers. In the end, the winner of the "Winner Bracket" and the winner of the "Loser Bracket" will face off in the "Final Bracket".
5) Round Robin
Each player or team will take turn facing each other exactly once. An empty slot (AKA "Bye") will be used if there are an odd number of players or teams. You can decide whether he, she or they who faces the "Bye"; should get a win or not.
For each round, a certain number of players/teams will be deemed winners and the rest will be losers. The winners will progress to the next round and so forth until there are no more rounds left. Similar to the format of American Idol or Hell's Kitchen.
7) Save and Load previous tournaments
You can also save and reload your tournaments whenever you want. The custom tournament title, number of players and most recent time you saved will be recorded
Please add "Quick Tournament Maker: " at the beginning of your subject line when emailing me. Please also report bugs through emails so that we may converse in more details.
Easily track the chess matches with your father, the basketball matches against your friends or your next LAN-Party!
You can enable others to view all the data via WiFi in any Browser.
Let the games begin!
More from developer
NZB+ provides an easy to use and clear interface to integrate all your services into one app. Give the app a try and it will speak for itself!