A first version of Erowid on android, written by MantasCode.
- DOM and DOB
- Psilocybin mushrooms
- MDEA and MBDB
- Nitric oxide
- Salvia Divinorum
Information has been collected from Internet, specialist sites, blogs and especially wikipedia.
Contains a forum which aims to open debate about experiences or disagreements with the information collected.
Some of the features are:
- Get latest news and updates in the DMT Spirit Molecule community
- Find out all about the documentary and the Dr. Strassman's book which is the foundation of the film
- Watch behind the scene footage
- Listen to inspiring music related to Spirit Molecule
- Watch our youtube videos
- Receive last minute pop up messages for latest news and updates.
- Interact with other fans and much much more.
More from developer
Written by the U.S. researcher and chemist Alexander Shulgin and placed in the public domain it contains accurate descriptions on the synthesis (creation) of the substances as well ad the effects on the brain when using them (qualitative comments).
This app gives you a searchable index that include drugs like MDEA, MDA, MDMA (XTC), 2-CB and a lot more.
Please note that this is a reproduction of Mr. Shulgin's work which was placed in the public domain and is for educational purposes only. More information on PiHKal can be found here:
We also have another app called TiHKal, covering 55 Class-A schedules compounds in the tryptamines group. It can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.buijen.android.tihkal