Cofind is a tool with which every company can let its employees reserve a workplace. Flex desk or fixed workplace, and safe and healthy thanks to the 1.5 meter that is taken into account when booking.
You can easily create an account by logging in with your Google G Suite or Microsoft Azure account. This makes registration very easy. You can set up your company and the buildings, spaces and workplaces via the dashboard on the website. This app can then be used by all employees to reserve their workplace or a flex desk.
Also as an employee you register with your company account via Google G Suite or Microsoft Azure (Outlook). You will then be automatically linked to the company. You can then see per day (part) whether their / a place is available and who else has reserved a place.
There are a number of factors to consider when booking a workspace. It will be examined whether:
• the maximum number of people present in a room has not yet been reached
• the maximum number of people present in a building has not yet been reached
• the workplace is not within 1.5 meters of an already reserved workplace
• you can reserve that place: is it his / her workplace or a flex desk?
• you can still make reservations based on the company's policy
Cofind was developed by 9to5 software in collaboration with Jan Pesman of the architectural firm cepezed. 9to5 software creates apps, websites and other smart digital solutions for companies.