Looks Promising... Only just starting to use the app. One thing that would be nice would be to allow the user the ability to choose two points on the image which would define the dividing line. For example, instead of a center vertical line, one picture might look better with a diagonal line.allowing me to choose the to left and bottom right points would create the diagonal line.
Not enough What's the point of having a before and after photo thing when you can't uploaad a previously saved after photo....there should at least be an option between taking a picture and uploading one
Dont download Haave a galaxy 4 and its keeps crashing and leaving my phone inoperable. Cant even restart or turn off.
Awesome! Everithing i imagine but there can be added more stuff like: toggle flash, manual focus...
Much improved! Could use some more features. Works much better. I just used it today on a jobsite and got some great before and after photos. I wish their was an option to save the after photos as it's own individual photo instead of having to save it as a combined photo of some sort. I do wish there was an easy way to increase or decrease the before image when filming.
Inverted on nexus 5x Image in viewfinder is upside down and reversed on nexus 5x. Impossible to use
- 5.1.2: Fixed crashes
- 5.1.1: Fixed crashes
- 5.1: BIG UPDATE! Many new output options!
- 4.0.2: Small fix for icon placement
- 4.0.1: Fix for pre-ICS devices
- 4.0: Front camera should be working now!
- 4.0: Changed on screen icons
- 3.3: Fix for cameras without flash (front facing for example)
- 3.2: Added pinch-to-zoom functionality to image viewer (thanks to http://goo.gl/0OtuN)
- 3.2: Fixed potential crash
- 3.1: Added ability to save 'side-by-side' picture