The DTT AR Showcase offers a selection of Augmented Reality demos, all realised using the DTT in-house (cross platform) Augmented Reality framework.
These Augmented Reality (AR) demonstrations allow you to:
- place and walk through a portal to explore a virtual world
- scan your surrounding and place, adjust, scale and rotate 3D objects in AR
- take 'AR' screenshots: snap a picture and see it float at the place it was taken
- draw colourful lines all around you by painting in AR
- scan and change the textures of surfaces in your surroundings
DTT is an Amsterdam based app, web and game developer established in 2010. All our services are offered in-house, on one location. These include: conceptualisation, gamification, design, UI/UX, (app/web/game) development, software security, marketing, QA, hosting and publication. This showcase demonstrates DTT’s focus on Augmented Reality, and the possibilities AR provides for games and interactive media.