With Board Game Stats (BG Stats for short) you can keep track of your collection, plays and scores in an easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
Works offline, can sync with BoardGameGeek.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Keep track of your collection and sync with BoardGameGeek (BGG).
Collection management features of BG Stats:
- Keep track of every game you've played or are interested in.
- Choose a specific version and image, and track multiple copies.
- Set status to Owned, Wishlist, Want to play, and much more.
- Enter details like comments, price paid, acquisition date, etc.
- Filter games on status, Played but not owned, Unplayed owned.
- Set Custom filters to select a game for your specific group.
- Full automatic syncing with your BoardGameGeek (BGG) collection.
Play tracking features:
- Set scoring rules, cooperative and team play for each game.
- Select game and played expansions.
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players.
- Enter location, scores per player and many more details.
- Calculate scores on the fly by using + and - signs.
- Create teams and enter team scores.
- Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones.
- Use a timer to keep track of your play length.
- Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play.
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek (BGG), including auto-post after each save.
- Import existing plays from BoardGameGeek (BGG), Yucata and Board Game Arena (BGA).
- Send one or more Plays to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter it.
- View statistics for each game and player, and combination.
- See pie charts, play times and durations graphs, and score charts.
- View insights for Games and Players, for different time periods.
- See your with H-index, fives, dimes, quarters and centuries.
- View a Player's personal H-index and win percentage.
- Share Insights charts and 3x3 images.
- See cost per play for your games.
BG Stats has export and import functions for easy backup to a variety of services.
You can sync with other devices via BG Stats Cloud sync (an in-app subscription).
All in a native interface, supporting dark mode on Android 10+, landscape and tablet screens.
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- Extended game charts, based on number of players.
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts.
- Statistics for a specific combination of players, and compare them.
- Winning streaks, tiebreakers, and new and starting players stats.
- Role-based statistics, per role and per player.
- Monthly heatmap of plays and play duration.
- Cost per hour, player and more.
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create a challenge from one of the templates.
- x times y challenges: play x games y times.
- Record x plays challenges.
- Ongoing Reach your next H-index challenges.
- Set the time period and choose specific games to track, or use auto-fill.
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player counts to count for the challenge.
With the Tagging expansion (in-app purchase):
- Add tags to Games, Players and Locations.
- Create and save custom filters, now also with tags.
- Customize the Game filter dropdown menu.
- Create advanced filters with multiple criteria and logical operations.
- View combined game statistics.
- Sync game tags with BoardGameGeek.
- Create Challenges (if available) based on game filters or tags.
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices.
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud.
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.