Digital score sheets and rules for our board games:
• Beer & Bread - by Scott Almes
• Caldera Park - by Michael Kiesling, Wolfgang Kramer
• Skymines - by Alexander Pfister, Viktor Kobilke
• Corrosion - by Stefan Bauer
• Juicy Fruits - by Christian Stöhr
• Savannah Park - by Michael Kiesling, Wolfgang Kramer
• Rorschach - by Kristian Klooß (player aid only)
• Kyoto - Johannes Krenner, Sabine Harrer
• Renature - by Michael Kiesling, Wolfgang Kramer
You can save your scores and look back at your history. We've included an easy link to the rules as well.
If you use Board Game Stats you can post your results directly to the app.
About Deep Print Games
We are a German board game publisher founded by six well-known faces (Peter Eggert, Philipp El Alaoui, Matthias Nagy, Viktor Kobilke, Karsten Esser and Andreas Finkernagel) of the board game industry in 2020. We join our long lasting knowledge with fresh innovative ideas. Our inspiration is to forge synergies for our aim to develop unique playing experiences that make a deep impression.
Deep Print Games at its heart unites pure passion for board games. We care for values like open-mindedness, tolerance, fairness and diversity. We love our planet and endeavor
to integrate sustainability in the overall process to minimize our environmental impact. We are committed to reliability and value our partners, customers and community who share our love for board games. We thank you and highly appreciate your support.
Join us on our passionate journey creating the world a better place with unique games for an amazing global community.