Would you that the products you buy are made with respect for people and the environment? But do not know how and where to find that? Then this app is the solution! By choosing fair trade products, you contribute to a better world.
The app shows you the way to stores that fair trade, organic or sell used products. The retail offer is very diverse, from clothing to toys and from cosmetics to furniture. Also catering such as coffee shops and lunchrooms are included in the app, because between shopping you finally occasionally some rest! You can easily find what you want by filtering the convenient search tools and the ability by category, such as clothing, food and drinks or lifestyle and gifts.
The app automatically opens with the city where you are, but you can of course change the city! The breakdown cities makes the app very organized. Cities and shops can be displayed either on a map or in a list.
In December 2014, more than 40 municipalities included in the app. The emergence of new towns and shops in until all the shopping cities in the Netherlands are represented in the app.
We work hard to keep all the cities as well as possible, and you have tips for new stores help us tremendously! You can directly through the app by giving you tips and suggestions.
Stores share via social media
Social media buttons in the app lets you instantly to your friends and followers to know what nice shop with honest products you have discovered. The more people honest shop, the greater the difference we can make!
Fair Shopping existence since 2010 and has all the time used to make shopping with honest products to find for everyone. All information in the app is also available on our website and through www.eerlijkwinkelen.nl attractively designed paper route maps.
Even as all the benefits of the app at a glance:
- The app contains ... shops ... cities that fair trade, organic, second, short selling fair trade products.
- It is clear which products in the shop are honest.
- Discover that almost every product exists a fair variant!
- The photos and short texts the app visually appealing.
- The number of cities and stores continues to expand.
- The classification by city is super organized.
- Cities and shops can be viewed both on the map and in a list.
- The ability to filter out of seven categories (clothing, accessories, children, beautiful & healthy living, food & drink, lifestyle & gifts) and the search function will ensure that you find what you are looking for.
- You can use the app without registration.
- From the app you can immediately contact the stores.
- With the 'tip' button allows you to know what you're missing honest shops.
- Through Twitter and Facebook you can let them know where you are and what you think.