The Parkinson's Toolkit was made possible by the support of our sponsors and generous donations from people like you. To support this and other efforts to improve the lives of people with Parkinson’s, please visit http://www.parkinson.org.
· High level exercise program designed specifically for people with early stage Parkinson’s
· Each exercise is demonstrated by a qualified physiotherapist
· You choose your workout length and create your PD Warrior routine
· Each exercise has audio instructions
· You can select ‘Dual Tasking’ to add in a cognitive component to your program
‘I refer most of my newly diagnosed patients to PD Warrior and typically they come back with improved confidence and energy levels and their symptoms are better then they were’ Dr Stephen Tisch, Neurologist, St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney
Try this app and start to change the pitch or volume of your voice immediately! Watch as your voice is plotted on a graph giving you immediate visual feedback. Then choose to hear and watch it again, view the statistical information or save the recording.
Voice Analyst has been designed and tested by Specialist Speech and Language Pathologists/Therapists working in the field of voice and neurology. The app will be helpful to a wide range of people who want to change their voice including those with Dysphonia (voice disorder), Parkinson’s Disease or Gender Dysphoria. The app will also be of use to anyone who wants to analyse and perfect the acoustic qualities of their voice such as actors, singers, foreign language students and anyone who wants to change their voice.
Our tests have proven Voice Analyst's pitch detection to be accurate to within 1 cent (or 1% of a semitone) across the full spectrum of speech. As a comparison the best human hearing can detect 8 cents.
Voice Analyst is an easy to use and affordable app which revolutionises the way Speech and Language Pathologists/Therapists carry out their assessment and therapy. It also transforms the way people improve their voice outside of speech and language or singing sessions by enabling immediate visual, acoustic and statistical feedback of voice quality.
If you are concerned about the quality of your voice, you should see your doctor and request a referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist prior to seeing a Speech and Language Therapist/Pathologist. Although our apps may be purchased by individuals, we strongly advise people to use the apps in consultation with a qualified Speech and Language Therapist for overall communication support and management.
Try this app now and start to change and analyse your voice immediately!!
We have plans to add new features to this app. Let us know what you would like to see added and we will do all we can to achieve this.
If you wish to provide any feedback we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact us at http://www.speechtools.co
Our lead Speech and Language Therapist is Samantha Brady who qualified as a Speech and Language Therapist in 2001 (PGDip, City University) and gained her Masters in Speech and Language Therapy in 2006 (MSc, City University). She has a wealth of experience of working as a Speech and Language Therapist in a variety of settings and her area of clinical expertise is adult neurology and voice. Samantha is a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT), HPC Registered (SL10250) and Lee Silverman Voice Treatment Certified (LSVT).
You can use this app to perform two common movement disorder tests: Timed Up and Go (TUG), in which the user stands up, walks in as straight a line as possible, turns around and sits down; and "Postural Sway Test", in which the user attempts to stand still without swaying.
This app gives users the ability to take control of where and when they measure their movement disorder symptoms and can be used anywhere you can use an iPhone. No additional equipment is necessary.
By using OPDM Mobility people with movement disorders can objectively measure key aspects of their movement disorder symptoms over time, store the information and share this data with their clinicians. Users can see for themselves and objectively measure their movement disorder symptoms under the conditions they chose, where they chose and when they chose.
If used in conjunction with Apple TV or Reflector, the display of the phone can be seen on a TV or computer while the test is in progress, this can be especially useful in a variety of home, office and other settings.
This app is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease and is intended for research use only.
This application features include:
- comes with a default list of commonly used words, phrases and symbols
- save your own custom words in your word library that will help communicate common foods, drinks, tv shows, names of family and friends, or any other words and phrases you like
- installed with a library of symbols the user can use to help them express their feelings and their needs
- word list having easy scroll that becomes necessary as a person's mobility begins to decrease
- save as many of your own words and phrases in your word library as you feel you need
- works on mobile and tablet devices
- most commonly used words and phrases appear at top of the homepage when the application loads for quick and easy access
- simplicity and usability are key. Just install, open and let your loved one begin communicating
This APP with 3D animations along with audio provides a unique enriching experience and an excellent visual communication tool.
The APP provides bilingual options – English and Arabic.
Once downloaded, view at any time without internet connection
• Understand Chronic Illness and Diseases, Therapies, Procedures or Techniques through incredible animation videos accompanied by audio.
• Effortlessly perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions on a virtual tour of the human system through high-end animations.
• The mechanism of action of medications on the various organs and their impact on the physiology of the disease are explained using animated molecular structures and biochemical pathways.
• Functioning of medical devices as also various invasive and non-invasive procedures are explained effectively through animation.
• Created in consultation with leading experts and opinion leaders across the
• Very simple and easy to understand.
• Excellent Learning tool - Ideal for Knowledge retention.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Confira o que o ECG trouxe para você:
✓ Guia de ECG prático e completo
✓ Mais de 75 exemplos de eletrocardiograma em alta resolução
✓ Compêndio objetivo de síndromes clínicas envolvendo ECG
✓ Uma seção introdutória, onde você aprenderá o básico do ECG
Esse aplicativo é um guia de consulta para médicos, enfermeiros, paramédicos, estudantes e outros profissionais da área da saúde, além de curiosos. Possui uma linguagem clara e objetiva, promovendo um excelente aprendizado e uma fotne de consulta rápida!
Os ECGs incluem:
• Ritmo sinusal normal
• Taquicardia Sinusal
• Bradicardia sinusal
• Flutter Atrial
• Fibrilação Atrial
• Bloqueio de 1 º Grau
• Bloqueio de 2 º Grau Wenckebach
• Bloqueio de 2 º Mobitz II
• Bloqueio de 3 º
• Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW)
• Ritmo de junção
• Taquicardia Ventricular
• Flutter Ventricular
• Fibrilação Ventricular
• Ritmo Idioventricular
• Torsade de Pointes
• Toxicidade por: Beta Bloqueador, Bloq. De Canal de Cálcio, Carbamazepina, Digoxina, Tricíclicos, Quetiapina
• Cardiomiopatias: Dilatada, hipertrófica, restritiva
• Guia Introdutório: Básico, Ritmo, Frequência, Condução, Eixo do Coração, Morfologia de onda P, QRS e segmento ST.
Compatível com todos os aparelhos Android!
ATENÇÃO: Essa é a versão LITE do aplicativo ECG. Parte dos conteúdos não estarão disponíveis nessa versão.
Para ter acesso à todo o conteúdo, acesso às atualizações e muito mais, acesse e compre a versão completa em: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ecg.vandfald.net
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
The application contains videos for over 50 home exercises as well as movement advice and instructions for daily exercises and mobility. METRONOME with vibration is INCLUDED. Please write a review! Topics covered are:
* Sitting down and standing up,
* Bed mobility,
* Physical condition
Disclaimer: This app was compiled to run on the most common versions of Android. However, the makers cannot guarantee full compatibility with all versions of Android. No refunds will be issued.
Inhoud: Video oefeningen en informatie over lopen, balans, houding, opstaan en gaan zitten, bed mobiliteit (in en uit bed gaan, omdraaien in bed), flexibiliteit, fysieke conditie en ontspanning.