Bebras challenges are enjoyed by over 1.6 million students in 50 countries around the world. Now you can prepare for the November challenge by enjoying a gentle stroll through Bebravia's glorious countryside while solving 100 computational thinking challenges! What a perfect day!
- The challenges are selected for 10-18 year old students and provide a fun way to prepare for the November UK Bebras Challenges for these age groups.
- Solving the challenges encourage computational thinking. (No programming or previous knowledge is required.)
- The challenges start off gently enough but steadily get trickier.
- None of the challenges featured in this App are available on challenge.bebras.uk
- All puzzles have been written by professional computer scientists from the international Bebras community.
- Some of the challenges have only been seen in the UK by Oxford finalists. The others have never been seen in the UK at all.
- All money raised from the sale of this app is used to keep the UK Bebras Challenge free to the ever increasing number of schools taking part each year.