Cyclist Erik makes cycling tours using cycling points a great experience.
You can create routes using Cycling Points, but also using all cycling roads and common roads in The Netherlands.
Your cycling route is presented on the map and continuously display all necessary information.
- basic information like speed, distance, location and direction.
- all Cycling Points close by are displayed on the map.
- the next four Cycling Points are displayed with the distance along your route.
- your cycling route is marked clearly with yellow tracks
- all roads close by are displayed using different colors:
- bright green for cycling roads
- light green for common roads
- blue for rivers and canals
- red for motorways
- pinks for railroads
the latter two are useful for orientation in your surroundings
On the website FietserErik.nl you can create routes and download these to the app.
After your cycling tour you can store the recording and e.g. upload it to Strava.