-some minor UI bug fixes (still not perfect)
-button for droids without a hardware call button
If you don't have access to an Asterisk machine and the manager interface, this application will be of no use to you.
The MiniPBX App allows you to modify Asterisk / Trixbox / Freepbx / Elastix phone extension features such as Do Not Disturb, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding (Unconditional, Unavailable & Busy) at the tap of a finger .
The MiniPBX App will also show you the most recent 15 Voice mails left to your extension and allow you to initiate a Voice Mail callback at the tap of a button to your desired call forwarding number.
MiniPBX App compliments the mobility of an Asterisk VOIP based PBX. If you are not at your desk or on the road you can have full control of these phone features via your mobile phone or tablet and set your preferences accordingly at the touch of a button.
MiniPBX App allows you to retrieve voice mail at the touch of a button - no menus, simply see the 15 most recent Voice Mails that have been left for you and tap them to initiate a callback to your desired call forwarded number
Never miss a call. If your mobile battery is running low or you simply prefer to use a different phone, you can use the MiniPBX App to forward calls to a different location and never miss that important call.
The application requires that users have login credentials to the Asterisk Recording Interface (ARI) portal, which is installed by default with Asterisk distributions such as FreePBX Distro, Trixbox and Elastix.
This version is fully tested and compatible with Trixbox 2.8 and Freepbx 2.8, 2.9, 2.10 & 2.11 .
Enable / Disable Do Not Disturb
Enable / Disable Call Waiting
Enable / Disable and update Call Fowarding Unconditional number
Enable / Disable Call and update Fowarding Unavailable number
Enable / Disable Call and update Forwarding Busy number
View last 15 Voice Mails left to your extension
One tap initiation for Voice Mail callback
Secure SSL support where servers are https enabled.
Why Smart Assistant?
Smart Assistant was designed to allow the customization of the routing of calls to an extension. Specially designed having in mind people who spend most of their time out of the office, but need to have at hand all of the integrated communication technologies available in its corporate IPPBX.
Moreover, it makes it possible for you to take that "critical phone call" if you have an unexpected departure.
How is Smart Assistant different?
It gives the user the possibility to create multiple scenarios, allowing to create flexible conditions and actions to let you do more than just forward, transfer calls or set a presence status as "not available".
Users can pre-configure settings per location, caller, or event. Settings can be activated automatically, manually, or with the use of proximity devices and NFC tags.
”Smart Assistant is innovative, combining several technologies, which include VoIP, Asterisk, Presence, NFC and others to maximize the functionality of current IPPBXs considering the location of the user at any given moment.
By itself it is responsible for establishing the availability and re-direction of calls without the user having the need to constantly reprogram the calls routing in its IP phone and/or IPPBX”.
How it works?
Smart Assistant works in synchronization with an Elastix unified communications server. You must install the Administrative addon of Smart Assistant on the Elastix server in operation and perform basic configuration. Then the user is ready to redirect calls efficiently.
For more details visit the official web page: http://elx.ec/sassistant
Additionally, it allows you to use CallBack features on your PBX, giving access to cheap calls trought your PBX when your are traveling (even if VoIP access is restricted on your celular device).
IMPORTANT: This app requires to have installed on your Elastix PBX an updated release of the module "my extension". If that module is not installed, your app would not work. You may find that module as well as instructions for usage/installing at http://www.elastixconnect.com
(1)It is not SIP phone but IAX2.
(2)It support IAX2 call token security.
(3)It implements IAX2 call path optimization. Basically, peer to peer voice traffic is implemented. e.g., The program will do its best to try peer to peer to pass voice traffic if the asterisk iax.conf has line: transfer=mediaonly
(4)Speex, uLaw codecs are supported. aLaw will be added soon.
(5)Third party asterisk server is allowed by using IAX2 protocol.
In addition, we have similar program for BlackBerry mobile and web browsers.
For existing VOIP service providers, if you need technical help, please contact us through email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please check facebook page: (You can search "MPhoneGG" on facebook)
- Current Features
o - Call Monitor - view your call history
o - VoiceMail - list and listen to your voice mail messages
o - Feature Codes - View the list of available feature codes
o - Follow Me - view and change your Follow Me number list and settings
o - Phone Features - view and change all phone features like call waiting, DND and call forwarding
o - Phone Settings - view and change all phone settings like password and notifications
- Features in development:
- Call Monitor
o - Add call to phone contacts
- VmX Locator
Register your site, then distribute the app to your customers and staff.
-=[ Free, Site and Enterprise plans available ]=-
Visit: http://www.PBXLinQ.com for more information.
** PBX LinQ Mobile App is currently only available in English.
We are evaluating the potential of producing a multilingual version.
We will keep you informed of any decisions or news related to this.
If you have any problems or issues...
Please use our support portal to submit a ticket.
We will work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- Version details
v3 (3.1) - November 27, 2013
- Fixed issue with destination value displayed in Call Monitor.
- Internal library update (from v1 to v1.2, including jQuery Mobile update from v1.3.0 to v1.3.2)
v2 - Internal release
v1 (1.1) - June 9, 2013
- Initial release
PBXLinQ.com (a division of e-City Solutions Inc)
2 Bloor Street West, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M4W 3R1
CA/US Toll-Free: +1 (855) 909-LINQ
UK National: +44 (20) 3519-LINQ
Worldwide: +1 (567) 263-LINQ
Some important keywords: PBX LinQ, FreePBX, Asterisk
The application allows the user to dial a number, get the history of previous calls but also let him access to the contact list.
When the user dials a number, the application will contact the asterisk server via http protocol, get the server the required informations and check for its answer. If the answer is correct, the server will firstly dial the phone number specified into the application's preferences. Once the user has answered the call, the server dials the second number, making a relationship between the user's phone and his contacts.
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive phone calls over the Internet using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
You will need to have a VoIP SIP account with your company, or sign up for an account with your favorite SIP provider to use the Media5-fone.
The Media5-fone is compatible with Enterprise IP-PBX and SIP servers from:
• Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Ericsson, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Mediatrix 4100iPBX Series, Nokia-Siemens, Nortel CS1K, CS2k, CS5200, OpenSIPS, Panasonic, Samsung, Siemens OpenScape and HiPath, sipXecs, Sylantro, And many moreÉ
• Easy to configure:
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization.
- Authentication Username.
- Dial plan.
- Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers.
- Selectable ringtone.
- Customizable tab bar.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control.
- Highly interoperable.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G.
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:email@example.com).
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Wired Headset / Bluetooth Earpiece) / Mute.
- Complete access to the native contact list.
- Favorites / Speed Dial.
- Call History / Contact management.
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI).
- Hold / Resume / Redial.
- In call contact picture.
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband).
- Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC.
- Purchasable: Enhanced G.711, G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-A & B.
- Support for UDP and TCP.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference.
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time).
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS).
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below
• Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPEN (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• Allowing VoIP over 3G - Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature. Please contact the Media5-fone Technical Assistance Center for any concern related to VoIP over 3G.
This native Smartphone app is fast and simple to use.
If you don’t have a TIM4biz user account, you can still use this app in demonstration mode by clicking on Demo access.
• Call Summary for today report
• Call Traffic for today report
• Abandoned Summary for today report
• Trunk Utilization for today report
• Reports refreshed hourly or manually
• Single finger operation
• Single or multiple PBX support
• Cloud-based maintenance free data storage
• Secure user sign-in
Important technical information:
This App is designed to display your PBX call records on your Smartphone.
Your PBX must be connected to the TIM4biz.com cloud-based Call Accounting system in order to receive call data in this App.
This is achieved by installing the TIM4biz SMDR/CDR collection software on your Windows PC or Server. The TIM4biz SMDR/CDR collection software collects the PBX call records (referred to as SMDR or CDR by the PBX manufacturers) and encrypts the call records and then uploads them into the TIM4biz.com cloud, where they are processed and stored.
A qualified PBX technician may be required to get the SMDR/CDR data working on the PBX.
About TIM4biz.com Call Accounting
The TIM4biz cloud based Call Accounting system is a subscription based
Call Accounting solution that is:
Easy to use
Powerful web browser based reporting
Automated scheduled reports to e-mail
Alerts including toll fraud alerts
Maintenance free – TIM Technologies engineers performs performance tuning and backups
TIM4biz Cloud Based Call Accounting PBX Support List
Connection to PBXes to collect SMDR or CDR data is available via serial and network connections.
PBX network connectivity is available via syslog, tcp client, tcp listen, telnet and proprietary formats.
CDR & SMDR support for popular PBXes includes, but is not limited to:
Legacy key systems, VoIP or online telephone systems that supply CDR or SMDR data can be connected to TIM4biz.
★ Send & Receive SMS text messages on your computer or tablet
★ Instant Notifications on computer/tablet when SMS hits phone.
★ 25,000 5-Star ratings
★ 100% Free (no additional charge from your carrier - text free)
★ See who's calling your phone & see battery level -- on your computer/tablet
★ Sync/backup your photos & videos from your phone
★ Group Messaging (Group Texting)
★ SMS from Gmail on computer using your Android phone #
★ Send Picture Messages (MMS Messaging) on PC. Backup MMS Text Messaging
★ 30 Seconds Setup Time
★ Messages stay synced w/ your phone's SMS inbox
★ SMS Backup & Restore: Backup MMS & SMS Text Messaging from any device
** Install this on your Android Phone (not Tablet) *
2 easy steps:
(1) Install this Android App on your phone
(2) On your computer go to https://mightytext.net/app
OR to text from *tablet*, first install this app on your phone, then install MightyText Tablet app on your Android tablet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mightytext.tablet
*NOTE* - MightyText sends msgs via your phone, so your carrier will charge as if you sent SMS from your phone. We charges no additional fee (free SMS sync & Secure SMS backup). Save text messages (SMS) & save picture messages (MMS).
Save Battery Life: Saves battery. Send SMS & Send MMS from tablet / PC. Your phone's screen is off (this saves phone battery!). Saving your screen is the ultimate battery saver. See a live battery indicator & battery widget on PC.
Phone Calls: See who's calling you on your computer/tablet. Call Logs are stored to show missed calls & incoming calls & outgoing calls.
Dialer on Computer/Tablet: Live dialer from computer app so you can dial contacts from the computer (dialer -> phone call)
Backup SMS & MMS: A super backup alternative; we save SMS text messages securely, like a Dropbox for your SMS text messages, like iMessage texting
Video / Photo Sync: See photos/videos you take on your phone in the MT app on your computer. Similar to Google+ / Hangouts
Phone's Contacts: Contacts plus photos from your phone are sync'd so you can see contact names
Emoticons & Emoji
Text free (SMS) if you have unlimited texting. Text plus see who's calling on PC. SMS Popup notifications on PC.
Text now from gmail w/ our new Gtext chrome for gmail texting
SMS Tool: SMS Filter & SMS signature
Different from messsging apps like lango, iMessage, WhatsApp, Nimbuzz, messageme, zlango & Tikl as we sync directly w the SMS inbox. We aim to be the best messaging app for Android (imessage for android)
On PC we aim to use a minimalistic text message UI like iMessage or BBM. Works over WiFi/Mobile Data, or FoxFi. Tested w/ the following apps: textgram, foxfi,texting pro. Compatible w/: Chomp SMS, Pansi, GoSMS. MT is not an SMS bomber/SMS bulk app.
keywords: SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free anywhere, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps,save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, emoji, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms popup, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages,texting apps, text pictures, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text messaging, group messaging, SMS backup
By clicking "Install" you agree to these Terms of Service: http://mightytext.net/tos
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
-all common audio codec (G.711, GSM, speex, iLBC, G.729), DTMF (RFC2833 and SIP INFO), IM (chat)
-auto QoS, optimized codec selection (based on your device capabilities, network speed and peers capabilities)
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional)
-AGC, AEC, PLC, Noise reduction, Silence suppression
...and many more
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client:
Please use the forum for any bug report: http://www.mizu-voip.com/Support/Forum/tabid/92/forumid/8/scope/threads/Default.aspx
Customized/branded softphone are available for VoIP service providers. For more details contact email@example.com
Similar software: Acrobits, Bria, sipdroid, CSipSimple, Zoiper
Keywords: softphone, VoIP phone, SIP, voip, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, softphone software free, voip phone free, softphone sip, pbx, virtual pbx, internet phone free, free phone, G.729, G729, SIP client, VoIP client, VoIP VPN, VoIP tunnel, VoIP tunneling, voip encrypt, voip encryption, TLS, zrtp, srtp, Asterisk, telfon,phone, téléphone, teléfono, 전화, 電話, телефон, هاتف
Support both md5 and sha1 hashes.
Has the ability to store the last passphrase, which will be encrypted using AES with the phone's IMEI and IMSI to generate the key (hence the requirement of android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE)
Source available at http://android.f00d.nl/opiekey/