-some minor UI bug fixes (still not perfect)
-button for droids without a hardware call button
If you don't have access to an Asterisk machine and the manager interface, this application will be of no use to you.
The MiniPBX App allows you to modify Asterisk / Trixbox / Freepbx / Elastix phone extension features such as Do Not Disturb, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding (Unconditional, Unavailable & Busy) at the tap of a finger .
The MiniPBX App will also show you the most recent 15 Voice mails left to your extension and allow you to initiate a Voice Mail callback at the tap of a button to your desired call forwarding number.
MiniPBX App compliments the mobility of an Asterisk VOIP based PBX. If you are not at your desk or on the road you can have full control of these phone features via your mobile phone or tablet and set your preferences accordingly at the touch of a button.
MiniPBX App allows you to retrieve voice mail at the touch of a button - no menus, simply see the 15 most recent Voice Mails that have been left for you and tap them to initiate a callback to your desired call forwarded number
Never miss a call. If your mobile battery is running low or you simply prefer to use a different phone, you can use the MiniPBX App to forward calls to a different location and never miss that important call.
The application requires that users have login credentials to the Asterisk Recording Interface (ARI) portal, which is installed by default with Asterisk distributions such as FreePBX Distro, Trixbox and Elastix.
This version is fully tested and compatible with Trixbox 2.8 and Freepbx 2.8, 2.9, 2.10 & 2.11 .
Enable / Disable Do Not Disturb
Enable / Disable Call Waiting
Enable / Disable and update Call Fowarding Unconditional number
Enable / Disable Call and update Fowarding Unavailable number
Enable / Disable Call and update Forwarding Busy number
View last 15 Voice Mails left to your extension
One tap initiation for Voice Mail callback
Secure SSL support where servers are https enabled.
ATTENTION: it can make your international, long-distance and mobile calls CHEAPER!!!
All you need is to enter just once the data of the "calling cards" you use (access number, PIN etc.) and to define rules and exceptions to choice them.
You can proceed with using your favorite apps of contacts or dials-up. LS Phone Cards catches "expensive" phone numbers due to preset rules and redirect them to access numbers from "calling cards".
With the ability to use multiple "calling cards" you can make your calls EVEN CHEAPER! For example, when calling to France you can use a card "ABC" (because it is the cheapest tariff for calls to this country), and for calls to China card "XYZ" (also because of the price or better communication).
Features of this program:
The concept of LS Phone Cards is "don't force the user to do that what you (the app) can do". This program, for example, can:
* identify codes of countries by name;
* identify the type of number (mobile, landline etc.) in those countries, where it's possible, using only the phone number;
* identify the regional prefix , that stays before the national code of the country (for example, 011 in the USA, 00 in the EU).
* automatically switch between the rules (cards) at the BORDER CROSSINGS (not for CDMA!)
* automatically switch between the rules (cards) when changing SIM-cards
* adapt a rule to the type of number from the phone book. For example, when you have free phone calls within your network "XYZ" you can change the type of number in your phone book from "mobile" to "XYZ" and then register appropriate exception in LS Phone Cards. After that the app will dial this number directly.
* regex (expert mode)
You can use ANY COMBINATION from the following phone cards: easybell, WORLD CALLS, WORLD ACCESS, GLOBAL CONNECT, Bingo, GO BANANAS, BALABOLKA, FOX FLAT, Goupil, Linea, MobileCall, Mox, Merkur, Rebtel, vonage, Betamax, Finarea, Dellmont, 12voip, actionvoip, budgetsip, budgetvoip, budgetvoipcall, calleasy, callingcredit, callpirates, cheapbuzzer, cheapvoip, cheapvoipcall, cosmovoip, dialcheap, dialnow, discountcalling, easycallback, easyvoip, freecall, fastvoip, freevoipdeal, frynga, globalfreecall, hotvoip, internetcalls, intervoip, jumblo, justvoip, lowratevoip, megavoip, mobyler, netappel, nonoh, pennyconnect, poivy, powervoip, rebvoice, rynga, scydo, sipdiscount, smartvoip, smsdiscount, smslisto, stuntcalls, supervoip, sparvoip, telbo, voipalot, voicetrading, voipan, voipblast, voipbuster, voipbusterpro, voipcaptain, voipcheap, voipcheap, voipchief, voipdiscount, voipgain, voipjumper, voiphit, voipmove, voipraider, voipsmash, voipstunt, voipwise, voipyo, voipzoom, webcalldirect and more other!
Keywords: Calling card, Telephone card, Phone card, Callthrough, Callthrougher, Prefixer, DTMF, #, Hash, Betamax, VOIP, Cheap call, Call, Call by Call, Callback, indirect access (IA), dial around service, GSM, CDMA, SIP
The reason for the use of certain permission:
- Used for the possibility of adapting the rules to the telephone code of the city.
- Used to be able to adapt to the rules to the country of origin of the SIM card.
- Used, e.g., to update the embedded database of telephone country codes, cities and mobile networks. Minimum bandwidth consumption! You can disable!
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive phone calls over the Internet using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
You will need to have a VoIP SIP account with your company, or sign up for an account with your favorite SIP provider to use the Media5-fone.
The Media5-fone is compatible with Enterprise IP-PBX and SIP servers from:
• Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Ericsson, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Mediatrix 4100iPBX Series, Nokia-Siemens, Nortel CS1K, CS2k, CS5200, OpenSIPS, Panasonic, Samsung, Siemens OpenScape and HiPath, sipXecs, Sylantro, And many moreÉ
• Easy to configure:
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization.
- Authentication Username.
- Dial plan.
- Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers.
- Selectable ringtone.
- Customizable tab bar.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control.
- Highly interoperable.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G.
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Wired Headset / Bluetooth Earpiece) / Mute.
- Complete access to the native contact list.
- Favorites / Speed Dial.
- Call History / Contact management.
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI).
- Hold / Resume / Redial.
- In call contact picture.
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband).
- Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC.
- Purchasable: Enhanced G.711, G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-A & B.
- Support for UDP and TCP.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference.
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time).
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS).
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below
• Or email email@example.com
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPEN (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• Allowing VoIP over 3G - Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature. Please contact the Media5-fone Technical Assistance Center for any concern related to VoIP over 3G.
(1)It is not SIP phone but IAX2.
(2)It support IAX2 call token security.
(3)It implements IAX2 call path optimization. Basically, peer to peer voice traffic is implemented. e.g., The program will do its best to try peer to peer to pass voice traffic if the asterisk iax.conf has line: transfer=mediaonly
(4)Speex, uLaw codecs are supported. aLaw will be added soon.
(5)Third party asterisk server is allowed by using IAX2 protocol.
In addition, we have similar program for BlackBerry mobile and web browsers.
For existing VOIP service providers, if you need technical help, please contact us through email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please check facebook page: (You can search "MPhoneGG" on facebook)
The application allows the user to dial a number, get the history of previous calls but also let him access to the contact list.
When the user dials a number, the application will contact the asterisk server via http protocol, get the server the required informations and check for its answer. If the answer is correct, the server will firstly dial the phone number specified into the application's preferences. Once the user has answered the call, the server dials the second number, making a relationship between the user's phone and his contacts.
Develop a custom SIP softphone app using ABTO Software’s VoIP SIP SDK and sell it on Android Market as your own product. Please check our demo app to try the basic softphone features. Using VoIP SIP SDK you can add any softphone features that you need. Contact us at www.voipsipsdk.com to receive more details.
Support both md5 and sha1 hashes.
Has the ability to store the last passphrase, which will be encrypted using AES with the phone's IMEI and IMSI to generate the key (hence the requirement of android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE)
Source available at http://android.f00d.nl/opiekey/