DS finder makes it easy to monitor the status of your DiskStation on the go, as well as start up the DiskStation remotely. IT professionals can receive important system notifications about their DiskStation instantly, or use it to locate the DiskStation in massive server rooms with the built-in buzzer. If you need to do any troubleshooting, you can email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from the Android device.
With DS finder for Android, you can:
-Search all the DiskStations within the local area network
-Monitor the current status of your DiskStation
-Receive system push notification from DiskStation on the “Favorite” list. (DSM 4.0 is required)
-Locate a DiskStation with its built-in buzzer
-Start up the DiskStation remotely with WOL function
-Email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from your device
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-Encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-All features available with DSM 5.0 and onwards
-Supported on Android 2.3 and onwards
-Login with QuickConnect is now available (DSM 5.0 required)
-It’s now possible to “verify the certificate” installed on the DiskStation for an even more secure connection
-Minor bug fixes
Manage SYNOLOGY download station from your phone on both WIFI and 3G. Add downloads from file or android browser share link and file download functionality. Search Torrents using Transdroid torrent search library.
* Connection to both HTTP and HTTPS servers
* Locate NAS on your network or create manual connection using the connection wizard
* Management of multiple servers
* Use one server connection for both WAN and LAN
* Add download task with file manager for .torrent or .nzb files
* Add download task for any links using Android share link feature
* Add download task with the new add download dialog
* Magnet link support (DSM 3.1+)
* Search torrent using Transdroid Search Library
* Search history and voice search
* Pause/Cancel/Resume downloads
* View downloads details, manage task properties
* Compatible with DSM 2.2 to 5.1
* Compatible with Android 1.6 to 5.0
PRO only features:
* Internal web browser
* Internal file browser
* Add download dialog
* Torrent information in confirmation dialog for search engine
* Allow download destination to be set on a subdirectory
* DSM Version Auto-detection
* Search provider for DSM 3.1+ with plugin selection
* Default Server auto-connection when multiple servers are configured
Why do you use permission X?:
* INTERNET: Access your NAS
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To be able to download the original torrent/nzb file
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Check if your WIFI is up
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if your device has network access
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Find your NAS on the network
* BROADCAST_STICKY: Find your NAS on the network
For more info, check out our site or circle us on Google+...
DS Uploader is a separate upload utility for Synology DiskStation owners that makes it possible to easily and quickly upload files to the disk station or queue them for later upload on a WifI connection.
It has two main modes.
Separate File Upload
Files can be uploaded to the DiskStation by sharing them with the application. Simply select files or text data and choose the "share with" option of the respective app. When you choose DS Uploader you can choose a folder on one of your shares on DiskStation. You can even present a standard folder to always upload your files to the same directory.
File uploads will only occur in case there is a WiFi connection established. In other cases DS Uploader will remember the files to be uploaded and upload them once a WiFi conenction has been established.
Automatic Media Upload
In case you select a path for automatic media upload in the settings screen. DS Uploader will watch your media library for additions and automatically upload these files to the specified folder. This makes it easy to keep the pictures taken in sync with your device.
This service will only run in case you select a directory in the config screen. Otherwise DS Uploader will have no background services running.
Requested Permissions and why they are needed:
- Internet: DS Uploader needs this to connect to the network and your DiskStation.
- Network State: DS Uploader needs this to know whether you are connceted to a WiFi or not.
- Read Storage: DS Uploader needs this to access files on your storage system that you want to get uploaded.
- Write External Storage (on devices prior to Android 4.3): When you upload files from data streams to your server it is not guaranteed that this data will still be there when we try to later upload it to your DiskStation. Therefore we create a local copy of the file in a cache folder on your SD card (deleting it once it has been uploaded). Writing to this cache needs a permission to write to your SD card on devices prior to Android 4.3. We don't write anywhere else on your SD card.
- Boot Completed: To restart the media checking service in the background once the device is restarted this is needed.
- In-App Purchase: If you use the app very frequently we will display a small nag screen prior to frequent uploads and ask you to support the app development by buying DS Uploader for a small amount. You can always chose to ignore the nag screen and the app will still work fully. Thank you for your help!
Please let me know if you would like to see any features that are not included or if you encounter any issues!
(limitations / known bugs: currently it is only working if your phone is in the same network as your Synology DiskStation. Some special characters in the username / password may not work (e.g. % or @))
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different services! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules for sync profile
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script to manage files / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
File Manager features
- On tablet or HD screen you can have multiple File Manager fragments
- When you edit a file and save it, it will be automatically uploaded
- Create multiple File Manager sessions to get started right away!
- Add multiple File Managers to a single fragment!
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip or Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete synchronize app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
synchronize, sync, syncing, folder sync, foldersync, dropbox sync, google sync, sync device, sync folders, sme, dropsync
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
SynoLoad allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several Synology NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? SynoLoad handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SynoLoad and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? SynoLoad handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several Synology NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, SSH, ...)
# Works with all Synology NAS with firmware 2.x, 3.x, 4.x (DSM 2.x, 3.x, 4.x)
# Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Hability to choose which file to download inside a big archive
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Supports RapidShare and MegaUpload
# Handles HTTP/HTTPS/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles all files and protocols supported by Synology !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
With this application you can remotely take the control of your desktop Transmission server via its web interface.
You need to activate transmission's web client.
- sliding menu
- multi accounts
- view your torrents list
- control a torrent
- adding a torrent to your server
- modify server options
- filter torrents
- sort torrents
I waiting for your feedbacks on Google+, twitter or by mail ...
Google+ page : https://plus.google.com/113940178792667131289
#### Android 4.3 users reported macman not working. I will fix it only after i get hold of android 4.3 not before that
Note : This app is using some standard android built-in tools. Some of the Chinese/Indian made tablets/phones doesn't seems to have those tools. In those case the mac change will fail / The app will not work.
************** REQUIRES ROOT *************
1. Manage multiple mac addresses/profiles.
2. Turn off mac changing.
3. Changes mac address when wireless turned on by the android.
4. Locally administered random mac address.
Q: I am getting mac address changing failed
A: It could be because of two reasons, your device is missing some tools or you are providing a invalid mac address which your wifi driver failes to to set. You can try a different mac address or generate a random mac address by pressing the button next to mac address input field. You can refer to vendor mac lookup here http://standards.ieee.org/develop/regauth/oui/oui.txt
Q: I am getting authentication failed
A: You router is enabled with mac address filter.If not you can delete the network and add again. It is not a 100% working solution , It might work sometime. Remember if you do not have the key to authenticate to router this application cant do anything.
#mac address changer
This app provides the key to add additional features to the free Synodroid app. Features such as:
* Internal Web Browser
* Internal File Browser
* DSM Search engine
* Task filtering
* Default server connection
* DSM auto-detection
and much more...
For more info, check out our site or circle us on Google+...
Most popular clients are supported, including uTorrent, Transmission, rTorrent, BitTorrent 6, Deluge, Vuze, Bitflu, BitComet, Qbittorrent, Ktorrent and Torrentflux-b4rt. Plus Synology, D-Link and Buffalo NAS clients.
Transdrone is the little brother to Transdroid. Looking for integrated torrent search or RSS feeds? Then you might check out the full Transdroid version at https://www.transdroid.org
It is by no means meant as an alternative for the original Wonder Workshop apps (https://www.makewonder.com) !
This first version doesn't use an API, so only a limited number of things can be done with the robots.
It is also meant as an educational example for developers who would like to learn to code for Bluetooth Low Energy devices a.k.a. BLE or Bluetooth Smart.
The code can be found here: https://github.com/fhdroid/golite
A game similar to Yahtzee™ (Yahtzy, Yatzi, Yatzy, Yacht, Würfel), but with colored balls instead of dice.
Easy to play, even for children.
"Throw" the balls by pressing the golden goblet. You have 13 turns to gather your points. You get 3 tries for every turn.
If you want to "hold" the balls, just press them and they will move to the top of the table. To release them, just press the balls again.
Throw again and you can gather e.g. "three of a kind" or "full house".
Press on the squares to collect your points.
Press the line with question marks and ParaDice will collect the points for you.
No ads, so have fun!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or remarks!
And yes: paradice refers to a pair of dice ;-)
This application helps you cut the party cake in even pieces.
You can also use it to cut pizza or any other shape in even slices.
Easy to use, because you can take a picture and use it as an example to cut the perfect parts.
Use it for both circular and rectangular shapes. You can switch between the shapes with one click!
Let us know if you need some more features!