#### Android 4.3 users reported macman not working. I will fix it only after i get hold of android 4.3 not before that
Note : This app is using some standard android built-in tools. Some of the Chinese/Indian made tablets/phones doesn't seems to have those tools. In those case the mac change will fail / The app will not work.
************** REQUIRES ROOT *************
1. Manage multiple mac addresses/profiles.
2. Turn off mac changing.
3. Changes mac address when wireless turned on by the android.
4. Locally administered random mac address.
Q: I am getting mac address changing failed
A: It could be because of two reasons, your device is missing some tools or you are providing a invalid mac address which your wifi driver failes to to set. You can try a different mac address or generate a random mac address by pressing the button next to mac address input field. You can refer to vendor mac lookup here http://standards.ieee.org/develop/regauth/oui/oui.txt
Q: I am getting authentication failed
A: You router is enabled with mac address filter.If not you can delete the network and add again. It is not a 100% working solution , It might work sometime. Remember if you do not have the key to authenticate to router this application cant do anything.
#mac address changer
* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
★DNSet Pro *DOES NOT* require ROOT privileges to run.
★ DNSet Pro works both on Wi-Fi and 3G.
★ WARNING: the app may not work properly on Android 4.4.x(1,2,3) due to a known system bug which we are not responsible for. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
★DNSet pro works fine on Android 4.4.4
DNSet Pro changes the DNS servers used by your device. You can set the primary and secondary DNS server on the fly. In order to do this it creates a local VPN, this means you have to authorise the app once. However, the network data generated by your device is not parsed in any way.
The last DNS addresses used are saved so you won't have to type too much.
When you press the 'Start' button DNSet Pro starts a local VPN and set the DNS addresses you specified. If another VPN is already active it'll closed before the new one becomes operative.
When you press the back button on your device the app will be closed and the VPN, if any, disconnected.
1. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
4. Auto dismiss(close) annoying USSD or Flash SMS/Class 0 dialog.
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications
* Clear notifications
* Launch app from notification
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Import notifications from free version
* 12/24 hours time format
* Save USSD messages and Flash SMS/class 0 message (android 4.0+)
* Auto dismis(close) USSD and Flash SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* Detect and save all dialog
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support not recording toast option
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Vibrate - used to vibrate when receiving USSD or class 0 (flash sms) messages.
Write to external storage - used to cache large notification data while exporting.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above.
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
Support email: email@example.com
* unlocks the "non-root" version of the app
* unlocks control widgets - so you can view and change your DNS from the home screen
* enables password locking of the settings.
Please download the standard SetDNS app and check that it works on your phone first!
From the Set DNS description:
Preserves your custom nameserver information when using wireless and 3g/edge mobile connection.
Comes with google, opendns, fooldns settings, enter custom DNS servers and option to revert back to DHCP.
You don't need to back up your nameserver details - just reverting back to DHCP will go back to your normal network settings.
Now also contains OpenDNS Family Shield settings.
Please note, entering the wrong nameserver details can break your internet settings.
Also, some mobile operators run web access via a proxy server, in which case the nameservers on the phone can be less relevant.
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
DS finder makes it easy to monitor the status of your DiskStation on the go, as well as start up the DiskStation remotely. IT professionals can receive important system notifications about their DiskStation instantly, or use it to locate the DiskStation in massive server rooms with the built-in buzzer. If you need to do any troubleshooting, you can email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from the Android device.
With DS finder for Android, you can:
-Search all the DiskStations within the local area network
-Monitor the current status of your DiskStation
-Receive system push notification from DiskStation on the “Favorite” list. (DSM 4.0 is required)
-Locate a DiskStation with its built-in buzzer
-Start up the DiskStation remotely with WOL function
-Email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from your device
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-Encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-All features available with DSM 5.0 and onwards
-Supported on Android 2.3 and onwards
-Login with QuickConnect is now available (DSM 5.0 required)
-It’s now possible to “verify the certificate” installed on the DiskStation for an even more secure connection
-Minor bug fixes
Manage SYNOLOGY download station from your phone on both WIFI and 3G. Add downloads from file or android browser share link and file download functionality. Search Torrents using Transdroid torrent search library.
* Connection to both HTTP and HTTPS servers
* Locate NAS on your network or create manual connection using the connection wizard
* Management of multiple servers
* Use one server connection for both WAN and LAN
* Add download task with file manager for .torrent or .nzb files
* Add download task for any links using Android share link feature
* Add download task with the new add download dialog
* Magnet link support (DSM 3.1+)
* Search torrent using Transdroid Search Library
* Search history and voice search
* Pause/Cancel/Resume downloads
* View downloads details, manage task properties
* Compatible with DSM 2.2 to 5.1
* Compatible with Android 1.6 to 5.0
PRO only features:
* Internal web browser
* Internal file browser
* Add download dialog
* Torrent information in confirmation dialog for search engine
* Allow download destination to be set on a subdirectory
* DSM Version Auto-detection
* Search provider for DSM 3.1+ with plugin selection
* Default Server auto-connection when multiple servers are configured
Why do you use permission X?:
* INTERNET: Access your NAS
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To be able to download the original torrent/nzb file
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Check if your WIFI is up
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if your device has network access
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Find your NAS on the network
* BROADCAST_STICKY: Find your NAS on the network
For more info, check out our site or circle us on Google+...
On Kitkat (Android 4.4), changing dns server settings is not allowed by system. DNS Forwarder can work as a workaround. It does not modify system setting, just bypasses local dns server settings by forwarding dns queries to other configured server.
It works on rooted phones running Android 2.2 and above.
Supported dns servers:
188.8.131.52 (Comodo SecureDNS)
184.108.40.206 (Comodo SecureDNS)
220.127.116.11 (DNS Advantage)
18.104.22.168 (DNS Advantage)
22.214.171.124 (Norton ConnectSafe)
126.96.36.199 (Norton ConnectSafe)
188.8.131.52 (Hurricane Electric)
Other customized dns servers
How to use:
1) choose a DNS server from list. Also you can set up customized dns server. By default Google dns server 184.108.40.206 is configured.
2) Check "Enable Forwarder" box
DNS forwarder will start a service to serve DNS queries (UDP). To stop it, just uncheck "Enable forwarder".
New feature added on 1.4:
* Auto forward on boot
I'd like to make it as simple/handy as possible. Maybe add auto forwarding and more dns servers later. If there is any questions or requests, please send me an email. Thanks.
And there is also a paid version.
PLEASE DON'T INSTALL ON ANDROID 4.3 FOR THE MOMENT, THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THE WAY DNS HANDLING HAS BEEN CHANGED IN THE KERNEL. I'VE PULLED IT FROM THE MARKET FOR 4.3 DEVICES.
Preserves your custom nameserver information when using both wireless and 3g/edge mobile connection. WIFI Only with non-rooted phones.
Comes with google, opendns, opendns family shield, fooldns settings, enter custom DNS servers and option to revert back to DHCP.
Includes widgets that will show the current DNS state and if you have DNS Pro installed, will allow nameserver changes by clicking the appropriate widget.
In normal mode, this app doesn't change *any* system files (unlike some DNS apps), so you don't need to back up your nameserver details. Just reverting back to DHCP will go back to your normal network settings.
You can update the resolv.conf file within the preferences if the normal settings don't work. This will modify the contents of the resolv.conf if it is writable, after taking a backup.
OpenDNS Family Shield settings can be used to filter adult or inappropriate content on the phone.
Using alternative nameservers like Google DNS or OpenDNS can dramatically speed up your browsing. You can also bypass local DNS filters such as Nawala.
Set DNS also checks if your browsing goes via a proxy service that overrides your DNS settings. When network settings change, it will try to access a URL directly using the IP address. If this hits the right server then you have a direct connection to the network. If not, then a proxy is intercepting the connection and is using it's own nameserver information.
Proxy testing is turned *off* by default. You can enable it in the preferences.
I've had some feedback about net.rmnet0.dns not being changed (there's a comment here too). The app doesn't change these settings by design. Changing net.dns is sufficient to change the DNS lookups on the device. However, if I get more requests for the rmnet0 settings to be changed, I'll add in an option to override the interface specific DNS as well. Just drop me an email.
If you have any problems with this - please email me or leave a message on the google plus page (see the About option) before rating on the market. Most problems are due to cached DNS or network proxies rather than the app itself.
In particular, testing against sites such as opendns will fail if going through a mobile carrier's proxy.
If you find this app useful, please consider buying the Set DNS Pro app which activates locking, control widgets and non-rooted functionality.
Please note, entering the wrong nameserver details can break your internet settings.
If you install this on a non-rooted phone, please understand that some people are reporting in the market that it breaks their WiFi.
Unfortunately these people report the problem in the market yet don't get in touch with us so there's no way to resolve it. As a result, please consider the non-root functionality "beta" status and install on your device at your own risk.
- You can change IP, DNS, Gateway, DHCP.
- Predefined public DNS Servers list to choose, such as: Google, Open DNS, Norton, SafeDNS, ...
- Easy to use
- This app only supports WiFi network.
DS Uploader is a separate upload utility for Synology DiskStation owners that makes it possible to easily and quickly upload files to the disk station or queue them for later upload on a WifI connection.
It has two main modes.
Separate File Upload
Files can be uploaded to the DiskStation by sharing them with the application. Simply select files or text data and choose the "share with" option of the respective app. When you choose DS Uploader you can choose a folder on one of your shares on DiskStation. You can even present a standard folder to always upload your files to the same directory.
File uploads will only occur in case there is a WiFi connection established. In other cases DS Uploader will remember the files to be uploaded and upload them once a WiFi conenction has been established.
Automatic Media Upload
In case you select a path for automatic media upload in the settings screen. DS Uploader will watch your media library for additions and automatically upload these files to the specified folder. This makes it easy to keep the pictures taken in sync with your device.
This service will only run in case you select a directory in the config screen. Otherwise DS Uploader will have no background services running.
Requested Permissions and why they are needed:
- Internet: DS Uploader needs this to connect to the network and your DiskStation.
- Network State: DS Uploader needs this to know whether you are connceted to a WiFi or not.
- Read Storage: DS Uploader needs this to access files on your storage system that you want to get uploaded.
- Write External Storage (on devices prior to Android 4.3): When you upload files from data streams to your server it is not guaranteed that this data will still be there when we try to later upload it to your DiskStation. Therefore we create a local copy of the file in a cache folder on your SD card (deleting it once it has been uploaded). Writing to this cache needs a permission to write to your SD card on devices prior to Android 4.3. We don't write anywhere else on your SD card.
- Boot Completed: To restart the media checking service in the background once the device is restarted this is needed.
- In-App Purchase: If you use the app very frequently we will display a small nag screen prior to frequent uploads and ask you to support the app development by buying DS Uploader for a small amount. You can always chose to ignore the nag screen and the app will still work fully. Thank you for your help!
You type only a hostname/domain or IP address and press a button to see all available information for it.
DNS lookup, MX records, whois, Geographic Location (GeoIP), nameservers info, all with one tap!
The application keeps a history of your checked domains and IP addresses, so that you don't have to type them again by hand.
A great tool for webmasters, system administrators or just for anyone who needs to perform various checks on any domain or IP address.
Additional product and service information can be found at: http://www.UltraDNS.com
As noted in the feedback, this app works with accounts active on the current portal (https://portal.ultradns.com/). If your account is still on the legacy portal (https://www.ultradns.net) then you may migrate your account and use this app.
It is by no means meant as an alternative for the original Wonder Workshop apps (https://www.makewonder.com) !
This first version doesn't use an API, so only a limited number of things can be done with the robots.
It is also meant as an educational example for developers who would like to learn to code for Bluetooth Low Energy devices a.k.a. BLE or Bluetooth Smart.
The code can be found here: https://github.com/fhdroid/golite
This application helps you cut the party cake in even pieces.
You can also use it to cut pizza or any other shape in even slices.
Easy to use, because you can take a picture and use it as an example to cut the perfect parts.
Use it for both circular and rectangular shapes. You can switch between the shapes with one click!
Let us know if you need some more features!
A game similar to Yahtzee™ (Yahtzy, Yatzi, Yatzy, Yacht, Würfel), but with colored balls instead of dice.
Easy to play, even for children.
"Throw" the balls by pressing the golden goblet. You have 13 turns to gather your points. You get 3 tries for every turn.
If you want to "hold" the balls, just press them and they will move to the top of the table. To release them, just press the balls again.
Throw again and you can gather e.g. "three of a kind" or "full house".
Press on the squares to collect your points.
Press the line with question marks and ParaDice will collect the points for you.
No ads, so have fun!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or remarks!
And yes: paradice refers to a pair of dice ;-)