#### Android 4.3 users reported macman not working. I will fix it only after i get hold of android 4.3 not before that
Note : This app is using some standard android built-in tools. Some of the Chinese/Indian made tablets/phones doesn't seems to have those tools. In those case the mac change will fail / The app will not work.
************** REQUIRES ROOT *************
1. Manage multiple mac addresses/profiles.
2. Turn off mac changing.
3. Changes mac address when wireless turned on by the android.
4. Locally administered random mac address.
Q: I am getting mac address changing failed
A: It could be because of two reasons, your device is missing some tools or you are providing a invalid mac address which your wifi driver failes to to set. You can try a different mac address or generate a random mac address by pressing the button next to mac address input field. You can refer to vendor mac lookup here http://standards.ieee.org/develop/regauth/oui/oui.txt
Q: I am getting authentication failed
A: You router is enabled with mac address filter.If not you can delete the network and add again. It is not a 100% working solution , It might work sometime. Remember if you do not have the key to authenticate to router this application cant do anything.
#mac address changer
We gave it the word "name" and got our name back - "nameble.com"! Are you thinking about a word already? Give it a try!
• Domain name generator - Nameble generates a list of great sounding domains based on your keywords
• Domain name availability - check whether a specific domain is available in various top level domains (coming soon!)
• Domain name search - find available domains
***Changed Ad Networks with this update. App now will ask you to sign a EULA to allow the app to add a search function to the app. This is hidden until you swipe left to right. It will also ask you to change the homepage of your browser. This is all optional and the ad network is Google Compliant.****
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with Video Station 2.1 (or above) installed.
• An Android device (4.0 and above)
- Find your favorite videos quickly by browsing using timeline, thumbnails, list, or folders.
- Stream or download your videos to mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- Tag, categorize, and edit video information to organize your collection.
- Directly upload videos made with your Android device to your Turbo NAS.
- You can download videos from the NAS and play locally.
- Find your videos by searching based on title, date, tag, rating, or color labels.
- Create a share link to send your videos to friends & family via social networks, message or email.
- Supports Qsync for synchronizing files between Qsync-enabled devices and applications.
- Recover accidentally-deleted videos using the Trash Can folder.
- Supports a variety of connections methods to access your Turbo NAS faster.
- Support video streaming with Chromecast (A Chromecast dongle is required)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will aim to help you ASAP.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with the Download Station and HappyGet II installed.
• An Android device (version 4.0 and above)
• NAS administrator privileges
Using the built-in web browser, you can:
(1) Back up personal videos using HappyGet.
(2) Download files from HTTP/Magnet links using the Download Station.
Using the "BT Search" function, you can:
(1) Search torrent files and add them to the Download Station.
Using "BT Upload" function, you can:
(1) Upload multiple BT files from your mobile device to the Download Station.
Using "Input URL" function, you can:
(1) Paste a HTTP/Magnet/FTP link to download files using the Download Station.
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you ASAP.
Manage multiple Turbo NAS: Conveniently connect to multiple Turbo NAS units based in different locations.
Easy file management: File thumbnails help you identify file types at a glance and you can move, copy, rename and delete files on your Turbo NAS without needing a PC.
Supports thumbnail and list modes: Switch the display mode when browsing to identify files easier.
Main menu: Check file transfer status, and shared files, or upload files.
Stream multimedia contents: Avoid running out of space on your tablet by enjoying the music, photos, and videos direct from your Turbo NAS.
Zip/Unzip support: Create and access zip files without needing extra software.
Auto-upload photos: Take a photo with your tablet and it is immediately backed up to your Turbo NAS.
Offline file reading: Download documents, photos or music from your Turbo NAS for offline reading.
Folder & file sharing: Create download links for shared folders and files and send them to friends & family via email, instant messengers, or by sending the files as email attachments.
Music playback bar: Enjoy more flexibility and convenience by controlling your currently-playing music with the playback bar.
HD STATION is designed with an intuitive graphical user interface. Your mobile app devices can be used to remotely control the Turbo NAS to play music, picture and Videos. One mobile app to replace remote controller, keyboard and mouse.
- Android 4.x or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.1 or later
- Only support x69 series, x51 series, x53 series, x70 series, x63 series, IS-400 and x80 series.
Major features of Qremote:
- Start-up the applications of HD Station
- Remote controller
- Easily lookup availability of a domain across multiple extensions (tld's).
- View complete WHOIS information for a domain
- Available and Taken lists show results of past lookups
- Favorites List
DomainDroid is currently beta. Feedback and bug reports will be greatly appreciated.
Expand your mind beyond the dot coms and dot nets and see what's available! Buy domain names that people love!
Powered by Domainr: https://domainr.com/
Other useful features available for you are:
• Domain availability check
• Domain Google rank check
• Domain Indexing check
You can select your preferred tlds from over 60 available extensions. Just click the '.ext' button when available
You can create domain names using the DomPicker Name Generator, with more than 2.500.000 synonyms, "sounds like" functionality and much more.
Just enter a Main Word and choose some Beginnings and/or Endings. If you see a name you like, you can check its availability and save it as favourite.
- Support local mode that can work alone with your Android device.
- With Notes Station on the QNAP Turbo NAS, Qnotes can easily sync data with other devices or people.
- Create and edit text notes, calendar events and to-do lists.
- Add pictures or voices in your note.
- Organize notes by notebooks and sessions.
- Support offline editing.
- Android 4.0.3 and above
Private Cloud Requirements (to sync and share data)
- QNAP QTS 4.0.7 and above
- QNAP Notes Station 1.0.92 and above
It is by no means meant as an alternative for the original Wonder Workshop apps (https://www.makewonder.com) !
This first version doesn't use an API, so only a limited number of things can be done with the robots.
It is also meant as an educational example for developers who would like to learn to code for Bluetooth Low Energy devices a.k.a. BLE or Bluetooth Smart.
The code can be found here: https://github.com/fhdroid/golite
This application helps you cut the party cake in even pieces.
You can also use it to cut pizza or any other shape in even slices.
Easy to use, because you can take a picture and use it as an example to cut the perfect parts.
Use it for both circular and rectangular shapes. You can switch between the shapes with one click!
Let us know if you need some more features!
A game similar to Yahtzee™ (Yahtzy, Yatzi, Yatzy, Yacht, Würfel), but with colored balls instead of dice.
Easy to play, even for children.
"Throw" the balls by pressing the golden goblet. You have 13 turns to gather your points. You get 3 tries for every turn.
If you want to "hold" the balls, just press them and they will move to the top of the table. To release them, just press the balls again.
Throw again and you can gather e.g. "three of a kind" or "full house".
Press on the squares to collect your points.
Press the line with question marks and ParaDice will collect the points for you.
No ads, so have fun!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or remarks!
And yes: paradice refers to a pair of dice ;-)