Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware, it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
It is by no means meant as an alternative for the original Wonder Workshop apps (https://www.makewonder.com) !
This first version doesn't use an API, so only a limited number of things can be done with the robots.
It is also meant as an educational example for developers who would like to learn to code for Bluetooth Low Energy devices a.k.a. BLE or Bluetooth Smart.
The code can be found here: https://github.com/fhdroid/golite
This application helps you cut the party cake in even pieces.
You can also use it to cut pizza or any other shape in even slices.
Easy to use, because you can take a picture and use it as an example to cut the perfect parts.
Use it for both circular and rectangular shapes. You can switch between the shapes with one click!
Let us know if you need some more features!
A game similar to Yahtzee™ (Yahtzy, Yatzi, Yatzy, Yacht, Würfel), but with colored balls instead of dice.
Easy to play, even for children.
"Throw" the balls by pressing the golden goblet. You have 13 turns to gather your points. You get 3 tries for every turn.
If you want to "hold" the balls, just press them and they will move to the top of the table. To release them, just press the balls again.
Throw again and you can gather e.g. "three of a kind" or "full house".
Press on the squares to collect your points.
Press the line with question marks and ParaDice will collect the points for you.
No ads, so have fun!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or remarks!
And yes: paradice refers to a pair of dice ;-)